The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-02-2018, 09:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How I finally upped my maid..

nice updates bro and welcome back!
Old 22-02-2018, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzymercs View Post
Lol... very busy Ma... no choice.. economy no good plus have extra burden like house just cane not long like 2 years ago plus Reno and having a baby in the house... sleepless nights.. the hell weeks...

I can’t really remember all, but I know those half fucks from fucking the ex maid got at least 3 times...

I still remember after the first half fuck, she was walking weirdly lol...

Me: L how come you walk like so funny like that?..

L: (half whisper) you la sir... now still pain....cannot walk properly.. you very big...

Me: isit? Hahaha... but you like rite...
L: ( with head bowing) and small voice... yesss

Wahahahaha..... that point of time... I was actually thanking... yes thanking... sammyboyforum god... if there is any lol finally one of the kinky dream cums true... I actually took a big risky step and upped.. or rather half upped my maid...

I was horny already... when she continue washing the dishes at the kitchen sink... I look around... coast is clear... I swooped in behind her.. and started groping her...

L: sir!!!!

Me: don’t worry nobody around....
my hands snakes into her shorts and started to trace her pussy slit... slowly.. trace from up slowly downwards.

L: mmmhn...
she grabbed my arms tightly.. I saw that she was controlling her moans and closed her eyes.. hehehehehe

Me: wah L so wet already?!... I haven’t put in yet and you wet already ah?
This point of time my cock was already standing hard and erected painfully against my shorts...

Me: now I touch you... you happy then me?
L: uhuhuh.. huh? Sirrr

I point down to my cock erected...

She got my point and reach out her hand put it inside my pants and begin to grope and stroke my cock...

Haha, great report. Enjoyed reading about TS's exploits. Nevertheless the title is misleading ... "How I finally upped my maid..."

Until TS finally manage to penetrate her fully it should read ... "How I finally half-upped my maid..." !

Now that the maid has tasted (experienced) her pussy being penetrated partially it will only be a matter of time before TS gets to plunge his whole dick in, up to his balls and piak piak away!

Looking forward to reading further installments and final accomplishment of the mission to give full justice to the title of the thread! Jia You, we are rooting for you!
Old 22-02-2018, 01:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
Tazzymercs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTazzymercs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Lol actually already upped Liao le Ma... besides it’s is wat... about 2 years or slightly more that the ex maid left Liao lo....hahaha

Anyway...

When L was stroking and half pumping my already erected cock, I slip my middle finger into her pussy...

L: urgh!!!... ahhh.. ahhh...
There she was softly moaning while one hand inside my pants stroking my dick, another hand grabbing my t shirt sleeve pulling closer to her and she buried her head against my chest...moaning away... wahahahaha!!!!!

I fingered her slowly... in out in out.... rotating my wrist so that my middle finger is also rotating inside of her... she was getting so wet... CB can hear the chip chip chip noise below Liao...

Then I suddenly pull out....

Me: L I go bedroom wait for you...

L just nodded...

I went up the stairs to my bedroom and waited...less than few mins, came the knock...

I wasted no time... open the door and she slipped right in...

We begin to kiss then strip... nothing much... same same...

Then when the time comes... position her to lie down missionary style it is...

PCBKNNBPCB.... FUCKING HELL HALF FUCK AGAIN... damn Dulan Liao...

I cannot Liao.. cannot take it Liao... I keep on forcing my little cock head inside she keep using her thigh to push against my thigh thus... I thrust in she move up... dulan... somemore she so tight knn... dulan... I stretch out my arms go underneath her body...so that both my arms are behind her shoulders... press my body downwards to hold her... and thrust.... CCB SO FUCKING TIGHT... so much restrictions for my Big entry... KNN

I thrust in don’t care her moans of pain..

L: sirrrr!!! Sir!!! Pain pain cannnot cannot

Me: relax L relax... open bigger...

L: cannot sir...

With tears in her eyes... I like half sian Liao.... okok... same la... I PCC in front of her again...

Damn sian lo....
Old 22-02-2018, 03:55 PM
Samster

mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Haiz....another half-upped but good try anyway. The reason why I get excited reading about TS's efforts is because I had a similar experience some years ago... half-up!

At that time, the maid I was upping had this strange (to us anyway) belief that it was somehow less sinful to be half instead of being fully-upped.

It was as if being half-fucked and then have cum splashed all over her tits and outside her pussy did not constitute 'zina' or illicit sex! Really odd...

Thus for a relatively long time we had intensive and regular sex but always half penetration and then have the little soldiers splattered all over her face, body or into her mouth.

She even learned to swallow after some coaxing and when she learned to appreciate what she called the 'Ajinomoto' taste! Soon she acquired the taste for the cum and ended up swallowing regularly.

TS's half-up' problems are somewhat different but I guess the end effect is similar....

Somehow, half-up is so much less satisfying, so must continue to wish TS, Jiayou...although I believe he did finally succeed as all this happened some time ago!
Old 23-02-2018, 03:44 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Melinda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story! Camping!!!
Old 23-02-2018, 07:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, look forward to your next updates. support support.
Old 23-02-2018, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 8
MichPound deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story!! Camping
Old 24-02-2018, 07:12 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story very much... share more soon pls.
Old 24-02-2018, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story bro, more updates will be great.
Old 24-02-2018, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
Tazzymercs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTazzymercs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sorry for the delayed update... yesterday so busy... anyway nothing much to share l coz a few more times half fuck very boring... usual stuff lo... thigh block me and stuff... till one fine day hehehehe very memorable for me..

It was in the morning if I can remember.. after sending my preggy wife to work, coz I still have some spare time before going to work... ( work place very near my house) I decided to go back home... have a half fuck round with L before starting the work day...( wat to do rite.. half fuck better than blue balls Ma)

Spotted L at the kitchen doing housework.. again washing dishes...

Without a word, I walked up to L... and both palms from behind, suddenly grope her two breasts...

L: siiir!!! She like got started... then draw out the sir sound

Me: why? Cannot ah? Haha you my cewek leh...

Then I pull out my palms, then went in from the top at the neck there reached into her bra and grope her bare breast...

Me: continue washing the plates L...

All the while I was groping her squeezing her breast fondling her nipples... muzzle her neck...

Then my left hand started to go down into her shorts... when I tried to slip into her panties to reach out to her pussy, she hold my hand at the wrist and stopped me.... for a moment I’m like CB WTF!!!! My cock already erected Liao and wan some action from the pussy and you wan cock block me?!

L : sirrr cannot! Today cannot...

Me: why?! With my hands still position at the rims of the panty..

L: siiir.... I come...

Me: come wat? You come alrd? I have cum yet you cum wat?!

L: sir what you mean? I having menses la...( she said softly)

Me: OOOHH!! I quickly pull out my hand... not not without confirming.. my rubbing her outside panty.. cb.. really got pad...sian1/2

Ok nvm...

Me: ok nvm I see you upstairs the room

With that I turn and walk back upstairs to the room..

Few mins later she knock on my room door and just came in Liao...

L: sir today cannot do..

Me: nvm I teach you other thing...hehehehehe

I pull her to the bed and I said..

Me: L come... help me shake

She lay down beside me fully clothed and me half naked bottom down.. and she started wanking for me...

Something is missing... sian... erected Liao but really something seems off..hmm

Me: L come out your mouth here and suck

L: no sir!! I don’t wan... I don’t know..

Me: you wan be my cewek rite... you suck! Or you go away lo...

L: (keep quiet for a bit). I don’t how..

Me: come I teach you.. you got eat ice cream rite... treat this as ice cream then lick first....

L... she hesitated then like she was thinking somethings... I kept quiet and my hand grabbed her hands and started to help her help me PCC...

Then after her inner struggles, she moved her body over to my cock and started to suck!!! CCB still dare to say don’t know.. inbuilt de leh lol...but I can feel her teeth sia...

L suck and slurp at my meatstick ovcasionally giving it a few licks... cb really like eating ice cream sia... I just lie down, groping her breast... twindling her nipples... ... the feeling of wanna cum yet can’t cum was getting stronger Liao...

Me: suck harder....

She suck harder and then I guided her hands to do a pumping motion at the same time.......

Suck suck lick lick pump pump.. was the action... Dulan still can’t cum...... I took over, I wank myself with her mouth still sucking my meatstick..

Me: L I gonna cum... quick suck harder move your head up and down faster...

With that after a few strokes.. I shoot everything into her mouth..

She gave a bit of startled jerk but still she just clamp her mouth over my cock.. letting me jerk and shoot my load into her...

I was grinning away lol.. CIM sio... wahahaha has

I pulled out and she stood up at the same time... I expected her to spit out on the sink... but apparently lol... she swallowed it all wahahaha shiok man cb fucking shiok... she just clean her mouth with a tissue and then slipped out of the room leaving me a contented man wahahaha
Old 24-02-2018, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 8
Amigoni89 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAmigoni89 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAmigoni89 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Half-fuck (dk how that can happen hehe) but still score swallaw mah!! One of the better home maid stories and i seen a lame one somewhere here.
Old 24-02-2018, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
auie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, support!
Old 24-02-2018, 03:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Deadstickinmud deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS
Old 24-02-2018, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 9
SharlaCheung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story! Camping!!
Old 24-02-2018, 10:45 PM
Samster

Another good update. Looking forward to the next installment soon.

Last edited by mike3329; 25-02-2018 at 01:25 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1