The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 16-02-2018, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
It would be a waste if Keita is used as a DM.

He looks to be a dynamic box to box player instead.

Still think we need to buy a proper DM over the summer, together with a creative AM and a centre forward/striker. Oh yes also a GK, subject to Karius proving himself till the end of this season.
Not only is Keita a box to box midfielder but he can also play DM . Would be interesting to see if could take control of the midfield and be also the creative outlet to bring the ball forward . Imagine the midfield with Ox : Lallana and Keita . Henderson Milner and Gini will be dropped to the bench . Can is free to leave .

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 16-02-2018, 09:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
When I look @ Karius, I still don't have the confidence in him.. Defensively the back 4 is more composed now n less mistakes made, that is the reason why Karius did not have much to do.. But many a times, I still see him being caught out of position n was lucky as the shots went narrowly wide..
Will need to see him putting up a few more commanding performances to be convinced he should be the 1st choice goalie.
Give Karius time to prove himself . So far his last few games have been good . It was certainly nice to Mignolet being dropped to the bench. With VVD in defense the defense looks much more organised . Now is to find the right partner for VVD . If only Sakho was still around they would make an awesome pair . What Klopp needs to do is to address certain positions that needs to strengthen .

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 17-02-2018, 07:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Sadio Mane

Sadio Mane has won the Champions League Player of the Week award.

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/firs...s-league-award

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 17-02-2018, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11548 / Power: 21
Lamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond repute

Firmino is second in the Champions League top scorers' chart with 7 goals and 4 behind C. Ronaldo.

I hope Liverpool sign either Alisson Becker or Jan Oblak and James Rodriguez.

Maybe Wanyama is the answer to Liverpool's Defensive Midfield problem.
Old 17-02-2018, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamborghini View Post
Firmino is second in the Champions League top scorers' chart with 7 goals and 4 behind C. Ronaldo.

Roma will not let Alisson go cheap having sold Salah to Pool at an undervalue price. asking price for Alisson is 62 million pounds which will be another world record for a goal keeper but seems Klopp have decided to walk away from it. The current British record is 34.7 million pounds which Man City paid for Ederson.

James Rodriguez seems to be staying put at Bayern Munich.
Old 17-02-2018, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamborghini View Post

Read somewhere Pool making £62m bid for Alisson. I feel this is too much to pay for a goalkeeper. This $ could be better used to buy a DM or a striker. If any of the Fab 3 gets injured, Ings or Solanke are not good enough to replace them imo..
Old 17-02-2018, 01:21 PM
Samster

ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Read somewhere Pool making £62m bid for Alisson. I feel this is too much to pay for a goalkeeper. This $ could be better used to buy a DM or a striker. If any of the Fab 3 gets injured, Ings or Solanke are not good enough to replace them imo..
Allison cost £70 mil and he is worth it.

Solanke is young and need more game time. He will not be able to play in TOP 6 teams unless reserves.

He better off loan to play regularly.

Klopp love to play AM and not DM. Will not change his style.

Old 17-02-2018, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
VVDReds deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It was certainly another commanding performance by us . Glad that we can trounce Porto 5 nil at their home ground. The next game will be at Anfield . YNWA.
Old 17-02-2018, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
SadioMane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
Congrats Sadio Mane

Sadio Mane has won the Champions League Player of the Week award.

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/firs...s-league-award
Tks bro. Hopefully to play better in future matches.
Old 17-02-2018, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 9
Firmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of light

When you want a quality player the club must be willing to spend the money. How much do you think Hazard or Busquets will cost teams?

There are quality players in all positions and you must be willing to pay. Else face the risk of the players moving to other teams and you will have to scout to find another gem which is waste of time and resource.
Old 17-02-2018, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

For me Keita will be a box to box midfield player behind the front 3, then it leaves JH, GW, JM, OC or others in the midfield role rotation for next season.

This year we have better depth in the squad plus less injuries after the winter break n crucial games towards the end of the PL.

Im all for Pool to go for 2nd spot in the PL.
Old 18-02-2018, 08:52 AM
Samster

Marbella weather is nice and not cold. Liverpool is enjoying their sunshine and doing double session training.

The lads were very serious even though was training.

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/firs...mp-in-marbella

Old 18-02-2018, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11548 / Power: 21
Lamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
Roma will not let Alisson go cheap having sold Salah to Pool at an undervalue price. asking price for Alisson is 62 million pounds which will be another world record for a goal keeper but seems Klopp have decided to walk away from it. The current British record is 34.7 million pounds which Man City paid for Ederson.
Quote:
Keeping clean sheets are equally important as scoring goals.

Alisson Becker is a Brazil international who have kept Ederson Moraes, who Manchester City paid almost £40 million to sign, out of the Brazilian team.

Personally, I feel £50 million to £60 million for Alisson Becker is a good deal and will strengthen Liverpool's defense.

Having said that, yes, Liverpool do need quality at other areas too.
Old 18-02-2018, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

We need to do our business early because with the World Cup coming up the price of players will go crazy.
When Porto visit us for the 2nd leg it will be good to give players like Ings a chance to show if he is a good cover for Firmino.
Ings has the energy and suits the pressing style Klopp wants.
Old 19-02-2018, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

I would be ecstatic if we were to start the new (next) season with:

#6 - Fabinho or Kovacic
#8 - Kieta (already done)
#10 - Fekir

Also Milinkovic-Savic looks some player and we cant look past Pulisic both talent but also marketing wise. There will be huge competition for those two and prices will go nuts but I still prefer the above 3.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1