The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1786 / Power: 8
boobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant future
Private tele groups for discussions sex related

Previously I was in a private telegram group led by someone nicknamed ZanShen here, was invited by him months ago, regularly contributed with FRs to filter out the many fake FRs from the many domes in this forums. Good to see other people posting their legit FRs there with girls from various domes. Until today, this fucker decided to kick me out because he apparently is a power hungry loser who can't criticism from the way he manages his groups, he basically forces you to keep posting or else threatens to remove you. Did this several times and keeps nagging at me whenever I didn't post something for days (people busy with private life also wanna kpkb) So I can't stand his cb kia attitude and left one of his groups.

I private messaged him to talk about one of his insensitive polls he put in the group recently, basically about asking who is the most unpopular person in the group to indirectly shame the shortlisted nicknames of people who don't talk as much in the group. Nothing sex related but rather to showcase his power just because he is the admin there, instead of polling about something sex or kink related, fitting the group's theme. His arguments were stupid and he kept saying that 'there are guidelines to follow' and kept saying I could leave if I want and also a host of other stupid things which make no sense like 'u don't see things in my shoes'. smlj really. This is not even a paid group wanna talk so much. So I blasted him back for micromanaging north korean style and how the last poll was just insulting and left the group. This was a smaller group out of the other one which is the 'main' group with a bigger pool of people. He gave me some snark reply 'Maybe you are right' before kicking me out of the other group, showing how fucked up and power abusive he is as a mod of the group. Really small dick energy max. Probably this idiot is autistic too from how robotic and emotionless he sounds whenever he replies. He cowardly removed my tele chatlog with him because he didn't want people to see how fucked up he is in my private chat with him over the matter before I could screenshot.

So anyone with other private groups in tele like this, please do invite me in. Things are too commercial here, hard to believe if whatever said is true, especially it comes to FRs, especially with the rate at how FRs are getting deleted and how many fake accounts here and with people pulling the strings.

Edit: he blocked me on telegram as well, really amplifying his ego and small dick energy. Champion.

Last edited by boobsandwich; Yesterday at 09:43 PM.
Old Yesterday, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 12
genpure is a Helpful and Caring Samstergenpure is a Helpful and Caring Samstergenpure is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Private tele groups for discussions sex related

Haha think i know which group u r talking about. Was invited too but decide to leave cos i felt he was power hungry
Old Yesterday, 11:08 PM
Samster

boobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by genpure View Post
Haha think i know which group u r talking about. Was invited too but decide to leave cos i felt he was power hungry
Good choice, he's fucked up beyond words

Hope the people turn their backs on him and leave too because of his shitty attitude.
Old Yesterday, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
KnockingBoots deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

With all due respect, it seems like you are upset because you were booted from the group. However, your behaviour may not be welcomed in other groups either.
Old Yesterday, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnockingBoots View Post
With all due respect, it seems like you are upset because you were booted from the group. However, your behaviour may not be welcomed in other groups either.
So which part of my behavior wasn't welcomed? He booted me because he doesn't like people speaking up because like a fellow bro above mentioned, he likes being in power. I spoke up against his insulting poll. Small dick energy you give them power they sure will abuse to their advantage just because they can. you're in the group? it's just my personal beef with him. He cowardly deleted the private chatlogs with him and blocked me because he knew i could use it against him to show what kind power abusive loser he is.
Old Today, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5147 / Power: 13
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

And this in a nutshell is why social media or messaging app community groups that are interest-based and not relations-based always never end up well or successful. In this time and age got good info just keep to yourself or share only with people you actually know and are friends with IRL before you knew them online.

No need discuss much about SG scene anymore across the board. Just take it as you want best bang for your buck, go overseas. Don't bother with SG scene.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1