The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-12-2013, 08:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future
Re: Tales of the Mile High Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsm View Post
How could I have feelings for something in such a short period? Haha. Its just that I opened my heart to genuinely make a friend, but was rejected, so it hurt a little. Maybe I see myself in her. That determination to move and succeed. I have no idea. She could be a S Queue stewardess, maybe.

Enough of the ranting and I shall make it a point to complete this story.

*Laughs softly

join the club
the deceived/played electronically club
I poured lots into two electronic r/s but goddamn if it didn't work out because both of them were lying or damaged goods

I try not to think of them too often
by drinking

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 15-12-2013, 04:33 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 12
divedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant future

Bro, thanks for sharing your story. I hope you can see there are lots of us who enjoy reading and would like you to continue. We are all here for the same reason and understand what this place is for. Don't let the negative experience you had with someone who doesn't understand get in the way.

Upz you to show support.

Upz list:

Need to post / Send me PM: gooey 12, blackmumba 2, johnkim2 2
Old 23-02-2018, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 14
johnsm is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnsm is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnsm is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnsm is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I am back to recount the story! Apologies for the long hiatus, anyone still interested in reading? Here is the next instalment.

...Continued...

By this time I was already rock hard and fully clothed, but I told myself that I need to control myself. I pulled myself away from the passionate frenching and held her back down to the bed.

The towels were already stained with traces of creme brulee and chocolate pralines, while Jasmine was similarly messy and sexy at the same time.

Me: Gosh, are you not a sight for sore eyes?

Jasmine: Why do you keep teasing me? Fuck me already! *still angry with me from breaking up the frenching and pouts*

Me: Oh dear, I can never take advantage of a helpless girl on a first date. *evil laugh*

I took the whipped cream, squeezed it around her areola (missing the nipples), bottom of the breasts (apparently this was a sensitive area for some ladies), down the sides of her body and over the belly button.

Jasmine: You are so naughty! *wriggling like a small kid on the bed, with light shivers when the whipped cream grazed her labia and the clit*

Me: It is now my turn to take my desert. *grins*

Before Jasmine could respond, I started to lapping up the whipped cream around her aerola, as she tries to skilfully wriggle her nipples into my mouth.

Jasmine: A...r..h...i am on such a sexual high right now! *frowns as she tries to get me to lick her nipples*

I tease her for a good 3 to 5 minutes before I gave her nipples a light nibble and licked the bottom of her teardrop breasts.

Jasmine: Oh..h....h...A...r......h.hh..hh...gawd! No....one has do...ne that to me before...

I slowly lap up the rest of the whipped cream down the sides of her body ending up at her belly button, as she was wriggling around as I hit some of her erogenous zones.

Me: Are you ready to return the favour now? *laughing*

Jasmine: Yes, please untie me now! *grins and you could hear the excitement in her voice*

I took off my clothes and proceeded to untie Jasmine. I was a little upset with myself when I saw the redness on her wrists, as I untied her. I planted some kisses on her wrists.

Me: Did it hurt? I am so sorry. *showing the disappointment in myself*

Jasmine removed her blindfold and looked at me.

Jasmine: You are so sweet! (referring to the kisses) Its okay, I am fine! *in her perky voice* Now its my turn to torture you! *evil stare and giggle*
Old 23-02-2018, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 18
4-eyes is one of the Best!4-eyes is one of the Best!4-eyes is one of the Best!

Welcome back . Hope this time you will finish the story .
Old 23-02-2018, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Welcome back bro, it has been a loooongggg wait
Old 23-02-2018, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
GoldenTap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS
Old 24-02-2018, 12:27 AM
Samster

johnsm is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnsm is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnsm is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnsm is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Haha sorry folks! Glad i still have faithful readers.

I was a little affected by that friend in the forum previously, plus I got a little busy with work. Writing the last instalment was painful for me, but recounting it gave me a hard-on again. The devil is in the details, as they say!
Old 24-02-2018, 07:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the updates bro and great to see you back.
Old 24-02-2018, 07:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

glad to see your updates TS! do continue with your story.
Old 24-02-2018, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

keep the updates coming bro!
Old 24-02-2018, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 12
InterFace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Welcome back bro
Old 25-02-2018, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Mendoz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Welcome back TS
Old 25-02-2018, 12:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1221 / Power: 12
JizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Tales of the Mile High Club

Hope to see more action!!
Old 25-02-2018, 02:30 AM
Samster

Thanks to everyone for words of support!

...Continued...

Jasmine suddenly jumped me, pushed me down onto the towels and pulled down my boxers, revealing my rock-hard manhood like she hadn’t had sex in a very long while. I must admit it scared me a little, but was sexy at the same time.

Jasmine: I want you so badly and am going to blow your mind tonight! *Giggles*

Me: You look like you have been starving for a very Long time. Have I not just fed...

Before I could finish my sentence, Jasmine started sucking vigourously on my manhood in Long and deep strokes, deep-throating me.

Me: ooo...hhh...aa...hhh

Jasmine shifted herself across my body to get into a 69 position, while maintaining suction on my manhood, kicking my face in the process.

Me: Ouch!

Jasmine ignored my exclamation for pain, and jingled her cute ass towards my face. I decided to return the favour and gave a long and deep lick starting from her anus all the way to her clit, causing her to break the suction on my manhood with a loud and sexy moan.

Jasmine: Ooo...oo....ohhh...my gawd...*aching her back and gyrating her ass further into my face*

Jasmine took in my manhood again, which is wet and gleaming with her saliva by now. We kept up the licking and sucking for a good 5 minutes, and Jasmine suddenly jumps up, and started rubbing herself her dripping wet vagina on the shaft of my manhood and shivering everytime her clit hits the top of my manhood.

Me & Jasmine: *breathing heavily*

Jasmine started to gyrate faster and faster, with very movement. She looked so angelic and yet devilish at the same time. Before I know it...

Me: I am cumming...*breathlessly*

Jasmine: Nooo..o.oooo..oo, not yet...I have not had enough! *eyes closed and focused*

Jasmine orgasmed and jerked violently, while I came at the same time as she collapsed onto me. We were both sweating profusing and sticky from the mess left by the creme brûlée and pralines.

Me: Woah, this is certainly new for me given a first-date-basis. *giving Jasmine a peck on her forehead and laughing*

Jasmine: I hate you and I am still “hungry”! *given me a playful slap on my chest and hugging me tightly*

Jasmine: I have never done this before in my life, but I somehow trust you. Thank you for being the gentleman I thought you would be! *with tears flowing down her big eyes*
Old 25-02-2018, 07:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

nice story bro, more updates will be great.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1