The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 08-06-2005, 07:05 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
Arranox is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Are you willing to take the death risk for sexual pleasure?

People with HIV always regret not thinking of the consequences before they do something that gives them pleasure. It's human nature to do something before thinking thoroughly about it. So is it worth it to have a short sexual pleasure that could ruin your entire life?
Old 08-06-2005, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1201 / Power: 23
Gentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud of
Re: Are you willing to take the death risk for sexual pleasure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arranox
So is it worth it to have a short sexual pleasure that could ruin your entire life?
Does having sex means you will get HIV ? * Scratch head *
Old 08-06-2005, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
pussycat is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
People with HIV always regret not thinking of the consequences before they do something that gives them pleasure. It's human nature to do something before thinking thoroughly about it. So is it worth it to have a short sexual pleasure that could ruin your entire life?

R U TALKING ABOUT RAW?????
Old 08-06-2005, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2503 / Power: 20
thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Are you one of them? So now you regret and want to warn the rest?
Old 09-06-2005, 10:15 AM
Samster (M)

I went for blood test and I'm so relieved that it's negative but I think everyone here should stop going to the sex industry or havng sex with strangers. The past weeks of my life was hell and I really thought that I was dying.
Old 09-06-2005, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

SAM sure come in and claim this thread to be put under "Adult Discussion' Section

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 09-06-2005, 08:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
KL_boy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pls lar..Everyone also went tru 'hell' when they went for the blood test..Heck..Even a bit of sickness freaked me out..BUt in the end of the day..ALways..PRACTICE safe sex...
Old 09-06-2005, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2503 / Power: 20
thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I went for blood test and I'm so relieved that it's negative but I think everyone here should stop going to the sex industry or havng sex with strangers. The past weeks of my life was hell and I really thought that I was dying.
Why don't you pay a visit to anti-vice and submit to them your recommendations to have all the red light districts closed?

I'm sure they will accomodated your request.
Old 09-06-2005, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

I think ur ques also mean smoking will also have chance to get cancer also! so can we ban all cigg from SG here?

Or maybe drinking too much liquor is not gd for health also? so maybe u can inform the sg goverment to close down all the pub and clubbing area! ya also not to sell any beer at any kopi tiam also! Thanks man!

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 10-06-2005, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
chikok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

But what made you go for the test?
Got syptoms huh?
Old 10-06-2005, 02:27 PM
Samster (M)

I went for a blood test after my condom tore while fucking a prostitute.
Old 12-06-2005, 02:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1096 / Power: 20
AfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud of

Quote:

DEar Arranox,

I think what you have put forth here, is very relative. Depending on which perspective you are posing the question. Quite apparent here from the responses you got so far eh?

Anyway, don't put other at risk by putting yourself at risk first. Practise safer sex. Just be responsible - that is the key to loving yourself and your love ones.
Old 12-06-2005, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 23
MikeElliot is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMikeElliot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Better Be Safe Than Sorry.....
Old 16-06-2005, 08:14 AM
Just_Rock

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Unless you gor for RAW high chances.Otherwise slim chance
Old 22-06-2005, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
wirelessdick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Why take the chance?

I always have protected sex with WL and always try to make it as fast as possible. I figure the longer i put it there, the higher chance. There are a few unprotected casual sex with girls that I barely knew which i regreted very much. I did a test before but a year later i had casual unprotected sex again!!! Damn I never change.

Now i am damn worried after reading all these threads. I have a steady gf now and want to protect her. It is not fair to her if i were to destroy her life for nothing.

AFA, here i come for the second test. Can I choose to terminate myself if it is positive?

And no more cheonging for me. I rather die with dignity than die with rotten dick and body.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1