The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 18-07-2011, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 15
tian_cai007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytian_cai007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
STD transmission

Hi All,

I went to see a doc recently and was diagnosed with Gonorrhea. The thing is, for all my GL ventures, I always go to the popular Cat 150 legal brothel. I thought the risk is lower since the WLs will go for regular check up. I have called for a few popular Wls recommended by the brudder here in SBJ, but all the time I usually exploded during BBJ and never do a FJ though I performed cunnilingus on the Wls.

I noticed one of the Ang pais at L16 have rashings at the groin area which is symptops of STDs.

My question is: Should I inform the brothel and/or the WL about the possibility that one of their WL has STD?

If you want to cheong, you have to bear the consequences. The possibility of getting STD and HIV is high for unprotected oral sex. Dont think you can escape from it. Now I have to go for other STDs test and HIV test to ensure no further infection....
Old 19-07-2011, 07:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 15
jocund deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: STD transmission

Thanks for the warning. Hope all will turn out well for you.
Old 19-07-2011, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 15
nicholassoong81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynicholassoong81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Friend,

I find your words inconsistent. You said that you have only done oral sex in the past and never did fuck jobs. But in your earlier postings, you mentioned that you did fuck the girl. So what is the truth now? I'm sympathetic if you are really diagnosed with STDs. But if you are trying to come into this forum to scare the bros or smear the reputations of others, I think you better think twice. Coz this act will be damn childish and bo liao!

29-05-2011, 12:48 AM
tian_cai007
Samster Join Date: Feb 2010
My Reputation:Points: 15 / Power: 0

Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my first FR. For some reason, I prefer to read the brudder's FR instead of writing. Somehow I did'nt see any FR on Cindy, so decide to write one.

Name: Cindy
Origin - PRC
Age - 26 or 27 years
Height - 1.62m
Home Base: L28H37

Went down to L28H37 and asked for Cindy but was told just taken by a brudder. So LL had to wait for an hour. But the wait was worth it. Out came Cindy in a sexy black 2 pieces, torn fishnet stocking and five-inch black high heels. Wow! My cock was rapidly responding. Seldom see WL wearing any stocking as very leceh to take out and wear back each time.

Inside the room, she teased me with her temptress outfit in several posture. Very slutty indeed! After bath, she changed to a white fishnet from her handbag. It was very simulating to see her in the fishnet top. I can easily cum just looking at her.

Looks: 8/10

She is one of the better look WL I have seen so far.

Bod: 7/10
No tatoo except a small one on her wrist. Very curvy body. Skin is very smooth as well despite her age. Pubic hair was nicely trimmed

Tits: 7/10
A cup C and very firm. Her pinky nips are very sensitive.

Shower: 6/10
SOP

Cat bath: 8/10
Her skin and tis are very smooth. It is very simulating to the point of tickling. She virtually painted my whole body.

French: 6/10
Light kissing and french as compared to other commando wl Jenny. Maybe become my 1st time patronizing her. will be more passionate after rtf her.

BBBJ: 9/10
Shiok. Commando service. We 69ed and her cunt was delicious. It was very erotic view looking at the ceiling mirror when we 69ed.

FJ: 7/10
Only tried cowgirl. Exploded to early.

GFE: 8/10
She was very chatty after work done. She mentioned she is into dildo and vibrator. 1st time I heard this b4. Wanted me to try when i rtf.

Damage: 150

RFI: Definitely.
Old 19-07-2011, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 14
TewHiMaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Your post caused some alarm. I have many bbbjs and also have painted many times. I believe there are many like me.
Old 19-07-2011, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 15
nicholassoong81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynicholassoong81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

So bro, are u still okay? Go for regularly check ups?
Old 19-07-2011, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Pisarenko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Even if it's less enjoyable I request for CBJ everytime for this reason, BBBJ is low risk for HIV but not other STDs.
As for painting.. eating asses and pussies is great but imagine if she just did it raw before.. If you really wanna make her cum use your hands.
Old 19-07-2011, 08:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
skybaby is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Like wat u say then the DSC not doing a good job or juz like wat ppl say can't eat the grapes say the grapes sour so dun come scare or smear the reputations of others
Old 20-07-2011, 02:06 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
SamTras is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I thought the legal houses have to do mandotory checkups?

How can this happen then?
Old 20-07-2011, 10:19 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
dudenumber1 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

STD is a possibility when one visit FR. It is a real risk. Becareful.
Old 20-07-2011, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
APSTan is Cool - loads of Potential

Hey brothers, I'm not into GL but occasionally some FLs. And I'm not a frequent writer here but just wanna share; I did kanna STD few years back thru a KTV FL. It's always fun and enjoyable to be bbbj and paint, but thinking of getting infected by a serious STD like HIV makes me think twice. I'm in China now, and there are many, trust me MANY health centers that provide the Dragon service and they r cheap. Thinking that the gals would AR the customers one after the other....tho they do rinse their month with detol, worries still surfaced in my mind.
I do go for check ups almost twice a year .... Sometimes we gotto think with our bigger head than letting the small one over run us.
Old 20-07-2011, 11:57 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by APSTan View Post
.tho they do rinse their month with detol, worries still surfaced in my mind.
Rinsing with dettol does absolutely nothing to prevent the transmission of STDs.

Dettol is a surface disinfectant. It's used to clean surfaces such as table tops, toilets, floors, hands etc.

STDs reside either in the blood or infect the cells of the mucous membranes or skin. Dettol does not penetrate the cells. Neither does it do a damned thing to deal with infections in the blood stream.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 20-07-2011, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
newhere deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Make sure you are in the tip of health when you visit a pro. Feeling sick? Unbalanced? Having ulcers? Bad appetite? Just use your right hand.
Old 20-07-2011, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 15
tian_cai007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytian_cai007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

If I really want to sabo, I would have written down the name and hse no. You think I so bo Liao and thick skinned write in forum " I got STD, come and laugh at me!!" (you think taking injection and anti-biothetics is fun, huh?)

I am just angry and stunned to have std. I thought legal Cat150 is supposed to be safe from STDs. Afterall u paid so much to enjoy, not to tabao something back. I believe many brudder kenna same thing b4 but too paisei to say. And I thought BBBJ is ok till now.

If the Boss knows the Wl is sick, would they still allow them to work? And if a WL is diagnosed with STD, what will happen to them? I read somewhere in this forum that the checkups are once a month. Isn't it too long?
Old 20-07-2011, 06:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
nastygirl199 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Make me scared guys, got protected BJ, protected FJ and frenching a bit. Dunno kena HIV or STDs or not (
Old 20-07-2011, 08:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
tung888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: STD transmission

Bro.u no need to post....u malu yourself.u wanna shiok2 to jurong...must prepare to get something back.free std or hiv included..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1