The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 23-02-2018, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurhurrahrah View Post
^ Their market not just Batam mah, and since that bonus system is just for Batam, other markets probably not so lenient and nice with the bonuses.
Hmm...true,true...i just went to look into the other cities of Indonesia on Go Car,and well...

https://pixator.org/images/2018/02/23/a1.png
https://pixator.org/images/2018/02/23/a2.png
https://pixator.org/images/2018/02/23/a3.png
https://pixator.org/images/2018/02/23/a4.png
https://pixator.org/images/2018/02/23/a5.png

And there are all sort of different bonuses for different drivers from different cities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurhurrahrah View Post
They probably use their profits from other markets like Jakarta, Bandung etc. to cover up the losses from Batam to help grow the Go Car driver numbers in Batam.
Yep,that might be the case then,since they also provide other services too,i mean beside just ferrying passengers around,hehehe....thanks for enlightening.

I am just studying how these things work and in hope to get some benefit out of it whenever i am in Batam,hehehe...

There will be inconvenience using this Go-thingy, like trying to find a secluded for pick up and drop off,so as not to make anyone unhappy,but still it is a kind of resource worth looking into. (Batam dont have Go-Massage now,hehehe...but i am sure its only a matter of time there will be)

Cheers!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 23-02-2018, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Lol lucky they didn't use these
cannot la,this 1 is the currency i use 2 pay my ferry captain & supir in galang camp btm lei....lol...nt be 4 deco la

u jus remind me,i mus send my supir a new car tis cummin qingmeng...lol

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p...postcount=8578
Old 23-02-2018, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
newgigolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How much for one night booking.
Old 23-02-2018, 05:16 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Your question seems easy and to lead to an obvious answer, but it's not.
Actually,you already replied me what i need to know,to bring out my full message. And I thank you.

Quote:
By the way, on my last time I changed only few hundreds dollars (200? I don't remember), because that was the only cash I had! Overall, I spent maybe 1500 SGD including everything, but I took all that cash from ATMs using my debit card (the Maestro exchange rate has only +1.25% vs. the official posted on XE.COM).
However, this is not the point you raise.
So,in one way or another,you did somewhat convert about or around S$1500 to IDR for your expenses (from credit card or debit card,there's an exchange rate too) during your 1 week stay in Batam,didnt you? That i suppose didnt include your friend's expense of his one week stay, aren't it? S$1500 would be about 50k rupiah x 3 of saving and then multiply it by another 2 if your friend spends the same.

This is what i need to know for me to bring my message across. 1 week stay in Batam with girls etc, S$1500 is about your average spending. Stingy as of the like of me, probably need about S$1250 (a guessing amount),hehehe...

Quote:
I agree with you that 100r difference in exchanging SGD to IDR in most cases is a significant amount, worth negotiating.
Nah,if its only 50k rupiah on its own,i wouldnt say its not worth negotiating for or if it is but thats only when negotiating was a a few min breeze (50k rupiah is still money). Negotiating usually takes about a min or maybe 2 (especially for the like of me who dont understand bahasa indo). How long does one takes to ask the money changer 3 simple questions, like..."how much is S$ to IDR?" , "how much if i change S$1k (or even S$200 to S$500)?" and then follow by "next door offer same,can you offer better?" ; repeat same 3 questions over next few shops.

Opposite Nagoya Plasa Hotel,one whole stretch of at least 5 money changer shops,its only takes me no more than 15 mins to go thru most of them,hehehe....moreover, these money changers were only less than 5 mins walk from Formosa hotel. (opposite formosa money changer all close during CNY except the one at Linda Massage)

Quote:
I say "in most cases", meaning:
- if we change more than 500 SGD (50k is a taxi ride, after all), which is the typical expenditure for a weekend;
- if the effort spent to find a better exchange rate is not too much (I would not spend 1 hour walking around the shops to save just 50k, that is two coffees at JCo).
This trip,i was testing out Gojek also call Go car,each one way trip was about 10k rupiah on average,hehehe...50k is about 5 one way trip tho. I gave the driver/s an extra 5k to 10k rupiah tip occasionally ,and they were so happy...even help me open my car door and gave me a name card for future business.

Quote:
Personally, I would not spend 1 hour of my time to save 50k, but everyone has a different sensitivity.
Wasting money is wrong anyway, but also my time has a value. We have to find a balance and decide what is the value we assign to our time.
i wouldnt spend an hour looking for the most value money changer or took those time to bargain either (i doubt anyone would tho,be it newbie or oldbie),its just like i wouldnt take a 60k to 70k rupiah taxi ride to Batam Center just to save 50k rupiah because my friend tells me he knew of a money changer that is giving him the BEST of the BEST rates in town (unless i am staying within short walking distance of the area ,of course).

From the start,we here in this thread do not know which money changer offers better,but thru this thread,by sharing the rates and places we exchange our currency...we all get to know who offers what. It's like the good info you have shared below :

Quote:
..but I took all that cash from ATMs using my debit card (the Maestro exchange rate has only +1.25% vs. the official posted on XE.COM).
Otherwise most reading this thread will be changing their money in Sillypore money changer already,and be losing even more. And this is another message i am trying to bring forward too.

Everyone shares a little, put them together, everyone most likely benefits (if they read),hehehe...

A side note (just for you) :

Your room price just increase by 20k rupiah for both weekdays and weekends. Costing 560k and 610k rupiah respectively. (they have the tendency to increase price in silence,hehehe...i am updating) And if i dont remember wrong,you should be getting a free night stay in your next trip and your card should be upgraded to Silver,entitling you some 15% off in hotel amenities, hehehe...

Cheers!

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 23-02-2018, 06:40 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5122 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
So,in one way or another,you did somewhat convert about or around S$1500 to IDR for your expenses (from credit card or debit card,there's an exchange rate too) during your 1 week stay in Batam,didnt you?
Obvious. I said and I repeat: the Maestro circuit adds 1.25% on the official interbank rate of the day (the one posted on XE.com). Most money changers apply a much higher commission (try at Changi airport: +15% or +20%!!), so ATMs are 99% of the times the best place to get local currency
(Not in Batam, if one has cash. With negotiation, one can approach the XE.COM rate or even get a better one, sometimes. I think they need dollar cash to sell to traders involved in black market)

Once more: I am speaking about DEBIT cards. Avoid to use a CREDIT card, because on top of the 1.25% they add 4% to advance the money (credit means they loan money to you).

Quote:
That i suppose didnt include your friend's expense of his one week stay, aren't it?
I was not paying for his expenses. I just directed him to the ATMs supplying 100k notes and not 50k. His savings are not my savings.

Quote:
Opposite Nagoya Plasa Hotel,one whole stretch of at least 5 money changer shops,its only takes me no more than 15 mins to go thru most of them,hehehe....
That is exactly where I said I go when I have cash to exchange.

Quote:
This trip,i was testing out Gojek also call Go car,each one way trip was about 10k rupiah on average,hehehe...
The only taxi I take is from/to Harbour Bay, with all my luggage (I pay 50k), or out of disco if I have a girl. Best saving for me is walking or taking ojek.

Quote:
Your room price just increase by 20k rupiah for both weekdays and weekends. Costing 560k and 610k rupiah respectively. (they have the tendency to increase price in silence,hehehe...i am updating)
This reminds me the tale of the boiled frog. You put the frog in a pot, and if you increase the temperature slowly 1° every day, she will be enjoying the bath until she finds herself boiled without understanding what happened.

Quote:
And if i dont remember wrong,you should be getting a free night stay in your next trip and your card should be upgraded to Silver,entitling you some 15% off in hotel amenities,
I will be sure to remind them. I am not sure they would spontaneously apply a discount.
Old 23-02-2018, 06:42 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5122 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newgigolo View Post
How much for one night booking.
Considered your nick name, I wonder if you are asking how much could we offer for your services??
Old 23-02-2018, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 17
aionang is one of the Best!aionang is one of the Best!aionang is one of the Best!aionang is one of the Best!

Bro Nono, how come your signature links cannot access?
Old 23-02-2018, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SOFnth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any Bro around wanna link up?
Old 24-02-2018, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Obvious. I said and I repeat: the Maestro circuit adds 1.25% on the official interbank rate of the day (the one posted on XE.com). Most money changers apply a much higher commission (try at Changi airport: +15% or +20%!!), so ATMs are 99% of the times the best place to get local currency
(Not in Batam, if one has cash. With negotiation, one can approach the XE.COM rate or even get a better one, sometimes. I think they need dollar cash to sell to traders involved in black market)
So far,the people who joined me in the past 3.5 years,none holds a Maestro Debit Card. A couple of them hold Singapore local bank ATM card and try using it to draw money from the Batam ATM,and what i notice was for every 1.5 juta drawn,S$5 was deducted from their account,and that's not counting the crazily bad exchange rate given by the bank of the Singapore local bank after they returned. Hence my guess is, most Singaporean wont be taking your good advise.

(you are also a frequent traveler,most Singaporean who visit Batam probably arent)

Quote:
I was not paying for his expenses. I just directed him to the ATMs supplying 100k notes and not 50k. His savings are not my savings.
He might probably buy you a drink or something when you help him save,hehehe... you lose nothing.

Quote:
The only taxi I take is from/to Harbour Bay, with all my luggage (I pay 50k), or out of disco if I have a girl. Best saving for me is walking or taking ojek.
I remember reading from one of your post about 7 years ago (or was it 8 years?) you paid 50k rupiah for taxi fare,today you still paid 50k rupiah,hehehe....good job on the consistency part.

Quote:
This reminds me the tale of the boiled frog. You put the frog in a pot, and if you increase the temperature slowly 1° every day, she will be enjoying the bath until she finds herself boiled without understanding what happened.
I remember when i 1st step into Batam,my 1st hotel was formosa (the one after it too),and their most basic room cost me about S$62 for weekday. 2nd time stay cost S$63. My 3rd or 4th trip onward,i learned and find out about Kaha,and got an about S$45 pricing,but it was eventually increased to S$47.50. I talked to the hotel and they later made the same basic room to S$48 with a membership sign up. But every 15 nights stays,there's a free night stay (basic membership,on basic room).

I guess i froze the frog,hehehe...

Nowaday,depending on situation, i could pay for a 560k/610k room but gets an upgrade to a S$82 and/or a S$102 room,hehehe...its a really big room where i can play hide and seek with my girls,hehehe...

Quote:
I will be sure to remind them. I am not sure they would spontaneously apply a discount.
Most staffs wont bother (as many are still new) but you can always ask them to check how many nights have you stayed over the last 12 months under your membership. They will get the idea. Or even simpler,just flash your card.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 24-02-2018, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Maturehunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any milf for sex at Batam? Prefer 40plus😁
Old 24-02-2018, 07:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
newgigolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Considered your nick name, I wonder if you are asking how much could we offer for your services??
Haha.. sorry bro not yet open service.. haha..
I want to know batam girl how much for 1 night booking.. anyone can help.
How much to stanby in rupiah if stay 2D 1N..
Appreaciate for bro here to help.
First time visit batam for trip.
Old 24-02-2018, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Most staffs wont bother (as many are still new) but you can always ask them to check how many nights have you stayed over the last 12 months under your membership. They will get the idea. Or even simpler,just flash your card.
they need only the card number for reference... so..you don't even need to flash your card....
if you don't remember your card's number. Just provide the name you used during your membership registration.
They can trace it out.

My experience last week let me learn that..

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=17049805
Old 24-02-2018, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maturehunter View Post
Any milf for sex at Batam? Prefer 40plus😁
Go Bunga the 2 OKTs would happy to serve you.
Old 24-02-2018, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Hitlerr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello all. I would like to know which pharmacy sells the most variety of medicine in bAtam. Meaning those that u cannot get without a prescription in sg. Such as arcoxia, anarex etc
Old 24-02-2018, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aionang View Post
Bro Nono, how come your signature links cannot access?
That site i linked to is temporary down,i guess...if you are looking for the basic guide,here it is :

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.p...&postcount=438

A newer version :

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p...postcount=6277

Hope that helps.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。