The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 15-11-2017, 12:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
unholy1986 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy first time chionging

can any bro share their first time experience chionging?

my was a bad one.... i'm currently working outstation and feel "dry". so i attempted for a special delivery to cheer up my bro. This is my first time trying to bang other gal beside from my GF and the thing didn't goes well. When the special delivery arrived and due to my nervousness and long time wait, my bro didn't reacted to her at all we ended up trying to foreplay but my bro just wouldn't wake up....end up i wasted rm430 on this chick doing almost nothing on the bed........

did any bro has such experience before? i wanted to go for 2nd attempt but i'm worry the same situation will happen.....
Old 15-11-2017, 03:18 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: first time chionging

It's quite normal to be anxious about a new experience.

Just relax and everything will be fine.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 15-11-2017, 05:00 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

You donated RM 430 to the Malaysian local economy..
The girl will buy nasi lemak with the money, buy groceries, pump petrol...
You've done a good deed!
Old 15-11-2017, 11:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Why not start with something simple first?

My suggestions a massage with teasing

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 15-11-2017, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 22
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by unholy1986 View Post
can any bro share their first time experience chionging?

my was a bad one.... i'm currently working outstation and feel "dry". so i attempted for a special delivery to cheer up my bro. This is my first time trying to bang other gal beside from my GF and the thing didn't goes well. When the special delivery arrived and due to my nervousness and long time wait, my bro didn't reacted to her at all we ended up trying to foreplay but my bro just wouldn't wake up....end up i wasted rm430 on this chick doing almost nothing on the bed........

did any bro has such experience before? i wanted to go for 2nd attempt but i'm worry the same situation will happen.....
maybe the looks is not up to your expectation
Old 15-11-2017, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Why not start with something simple first?

My suggestions a massage with teasing
i'm trying to find one around bukit indah area... but couldn't find one.....any suggestion??
Old 15-11-2017, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizsta View Post
maybe the looks is not up to your expectation
not really, her look is average with a firm B cup and her skin is smooth..... just dun understand why my bro is aroused by it...
Old 16-11-2017, 12:08 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 13
Ryathtus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRyathtus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRyathtus is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tbh, first times are nvr what you expected, but 430 how come you can’t up? Did she put lot of limitations?
Old 16-11-2017, 12:09 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 13
Ryathtus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRyathtus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRyathtus is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
You donated RM 430 to the Malaysian local economy..
The girl will buy nasi lemak with the money, buy groceries, pump petrol...
You've done a good deed!
430 can’t do much nowadays in M’sia cost went up high high
Old 16-11-2017, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryathtus View Post
Tbh, first times are nvr what you expected, but 430 how come you can’t up? Did she put lot of limitations?
well her only limitation is no lights... that it..... maybe was too tired and nervous bro....
Old 21-11-2017, 02:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
chimdada deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

She got no service that's why you got no reaction. If you got a top notch to service you I bet shoot in no time.
Maybe you can explain what happen in the room.....So we can get a better understanding and guide you
Old 23-11-2017, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of

Try more times and you'll get used to it and your nervousness will evaporate.. Then you'll get relaxed and the fun will come... I too find it hard (no pun intended..lol..) when making out with strangers for the first time.. need to feel comfortable with them then the feel will kick in..
Old 26-11-2017, 02:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chimdada View Post
She got no service that's why you got no reaction. If you got a top notch to service you I bet shoot in no time.
Maybe you can explain what happen in the room.....So we can get a better understanding and guide you
Well she did some massage around my "bro" area and my bro did react a bit to her...but cant raise it up...

she even try to suck my nipple and lick my bro but guess i'm too nervous for it...

Guess i should go try those sensual massage 1st to get used to it first before i go for another one
Old 26-11-2017, 03:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Practice makes perfect.

You certainly need to fuck more bitches.
Old 26-11-2017, 03:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by unholy1986 View Post
Well she did some massage around my "bro" area and my bro did react a bit to her...but cant raise it up...

she even try to suck my nipple and lick my bro but guess i'm too nervous for it...

Guess i should go try those sensual massage 1st to get used to it first before i go for another one
It's all in your mind.

If you have the misconception that you are about to "make love" with that girl, both of you are going to enjoy sex. You are actually making yourself nervous.

In fact, there is no such thing as "make love" when you go call chicken. You are there to enjoy the service. So, just lie down, stay relax, spread your legs... let that bitch to do her job.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1