The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-11-2017, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 13
Diavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Action in Japan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripitakatw View Post
Guys any more recommendations? Else I might go with THC. Not into full services so probably THC like services suits me.

Traveling alone so might not be so adventurous to explore too shady looking places. Pardon me.
Sorry bro but you mean THC dont provide FJ? As in vaginal fuck but AJ allowed? (saw the option for anal fuck for some of the girls on their website)
Old 13-11-2017, 10:50 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -64 / Power: 0
madaoh65 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diavel View Post
Sorry bro but you mean THC dont provide FJ? As in vaginal fuck but AJ allowed? (saw the option for anal fuck for some of the girls on their website)
Generally it's against the law for them to provide FJ but AJ is ok. Weird I know but that's a way to go around the law. Ask, maybe you'll get lucky but then again the website specify you don't ask.
Old 13-11-2017, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 13
Diavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by madaoh65 View Post
Generally it's against the law for them to provide FJ but AJ is ok. Weird I know but that's a way to go around the law. Ask, maybe you'll get lucky but then again the website specify you don't ask.
Indeed, definitely weird..lol.
Old 18-11-2017, 06:17 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Allbust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=NaNaKomatsuOnly;16573995]In Tokyo, go yoshiwara !
Darling Harbour - got oil massage followed by action! (no raw , wear condom), gaijin friendly!
For a higher fee, there are soaplands with raw action and gaijin friendly with their staffs looking as good or better than idols.

which soaplands offer raw action?
Old 01-12-2017, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 23
JackMe1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally had my first time in Japan...can strike off my bucket list.

Did a lot of research before I went. 2 good resources are tokyo adult guide and tokyo night style. just google m.

{external websites not allowed...infringe advertising in SBF...- edit by mod}

Went to Yoshiwara.

Took a train to Minowa...about 40min from central Tokyo. Then a 10min walk (use google maps). You walk through a very quiet neighbour hood, then turn a corner and the streets lights up with soapy joints.

Walk into one as the OKT was calling me in. He quoted 95k for 2 hours. I told him no money, and then left. He then reduced to 65k... but given the reports, I was not prepared to pay SGD800 for potluck.

Found Darling Harbour which is foreigner friendly. Put into a room, which looks like a KTV room. The OKT came in with 2 photos and asked to pick one. I chose the younger one, which he said was 22 years old. (The girl told me she was 27 - In Japan must add a few years to what is advertised when the girl is past 23) Cost was 30k for 70 mins.

Waited 10 mins, the the door opened and a curtain was opened. The girl was waiting at the staircase and brought me up. Probably 6/10. In the room started with LFK, then into DFK.

She then prepared the bath, and then I had a shower by sitting on a stool with a hole to wash the ass. After that brushed teeth (watch hygiene!) and got into the tub. Not much action in the tub, but allowed me to fondle and finger her.

After that proceed to mat play, with lots of Nuru. We were sliding all over the place. Had a brief BBBJ before she capped me and rode me. After 2 positions I shot my load. She then ordered a drink (free) had some small chat (Google translate) then was led downstairs. Again curtain treatment so guests do not see one another.

Would I repeat....not at that price. I feel GL is still better value and the passion of some of the girls in GL beats the Japs hands down. Not sure why the Japs think they have golden pussies.

Last edited by JackMe1; 09-12-2017 at 04:39 PM.
Old 06-12-2017, 05:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 13
hilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to behold

Good info Bro JackMe1...
Old 30-12-2017, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 13
wildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of light

Fresh back from my action in Tokyo at Darling Harbour, reached at 6.45-7, bloody waited till 10.20 for action as it was a busy day for them.Actually reached earlier but backside itchy went to walk around (Satin etc.), got quoted crazy prices of 700-800K. Way way way out of budget....overnight if stretch can consider but for 90 minutes? Am not at that league yet. Anyway dozed off a few times while waiting in the waiting room, quite pissed as despite advancements in Japan as a society, they still smoke in an enclosed airconditioned environment

At 9pm, the staff approached me to choose picture and course, chose 90 minutes, considering I've waited damn long already. Can't remember the girl's name, but was a young MILF. Her eyes reminds me of an ex-colleague.

Action was as mentioned, stripped, showered, tub, 1 round away, nuru, 1 round away again before touch touch and 1 more round away before a quick wash up and leaving. Bloody 30 bucks cabfare back to my hotel. KAN!

Overall experience:
Environment: 6/10 (Would rate the HCMC massage places to be much better)
Service Staff: 8/10
Girl Looks: 6.5/10
Service: 7.5/10
GFE: 8.5/10

Would I revisit? At 36.8K for 90 minutes? No....unless the urge is strong. Girl is sweet, but looks wise quite a plain jane. But GFE was definitely there. Coupled with the right sounds of encouragement when trusting..shiok. My humble 2 cents...
Old 31-12-2017, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
rocketlaces deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Managed to tick Yoshiwara off my bucket list, and I wanted my first soapland to be a memorable one; so I saved up for a high-class shop. The walk to Yoshiwara is a bit confusing from Minowa station exit 3, so I recommend keying エムビル into Google Maps if you have data.

I did my research and visited Satin Doll; and the doormen actually knelt when I went in. They led me to this posh waiting room and quoted 77k JPY for 2 hours, which I agreed to. I wanted to try Ran or Shizuku, but since I got there at about 8:45pm, Satin Doll had no girls available. The attendant asked if I was ok with going to a sister shop, and I was initially wary because their sister shop Silky Doll isn't high end. After showing me a few cards, I picked a girl called Hina and the attendants arranged a car to send me over to the sister shop, which is like 1 minute away on foot. Turns out their sister shop is Last Scene, another famous high class shop. Was led into an elevator, into their lobby and into another waiting room which honestly gives SQ's business class lounge a run for their money, with free flow of Mevius smokes and free drinks. Wait for approx 10 minutes before being led into the elevator with Hina inside.

TLDR it was 3 rounds in 120 minutes, first session was before any showering, almost immediately after entering play room. Round 2 was during the famous mat play, and round 3 was on the bed again. After I was done, I was given Hina's name card, led to the waiting area where the attendant called a cab for me.

Numbers:

Facilities: 10/10 (Shopfront and lounge looked well maintained, play area also clean and well maintained)
Girl's looks: 8.5/10 (Japanese E or F cup instead of G which was listed; a few small tattoos here and there which were PS'd out)
Girl's Service: 9/10 (she suggested round 3, to my pleasant surprise)
GFE: 9/10 (in between sessions there was a lot of nice small talk, cuddling)
Misc: 10/10 (attendants were respectful, free drinks and free cigarettes, what's not to like?)

WIR: Don't think I can ever visit a budget soapland after a great first time. I'd probably try other girls in similarly priced shops, like Don Juan in Shinjuku
Old 01-01-2018, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1213 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketlaces View Post
Managed to tick Yoshiwara off my bucket list, and I wanted my first soapland to be a memorable one; so I saved up for a high-class shop. The walk to Yoshiwara is a bit confusing from Minowa station exit 3, so I recommend keying エムビル into Google Maps if you have data.

I did my research and visited Satin Doll; and the doormen actually knelt when I went in. They led me to this posh waiting room and quoted 77k JPY for 2 hours, which I agreed to. I wanted to try Ran or Shizuku, but since I got there at about 8:45pm, Satin Doll had no girls available. The attendant asked if I was ok with going to a sister shop, and I was initially wary because their sister shop Silky Doll isn't high end. After showing me a few cards, I picked a girl called Hina and the attendants arranged a car to send me over to the sister shop, which is like 1 minute away on foot. Turns out their sister shop is Last Scene, another famous high class shop. Was led into an elevator, into their lobby and into another waiting room which honestly gives SQ's business class lounge a run for their money, with free flow of Mevius smokes and free drinks. Wait for approx 10 minutes before being led into the elevator with Hina inside.

TLDR it was 3 rounds in 120 minutes, first session was before any showering, almost immediately after entering play room. Round 2 was during the famous mat play, and round 3 was on the bed again. After I was done, I was given Hina's name card, led to the waiting area where the attendant called a cab for me.

Numbers:

Facilities: 10/10 (Shopfront and lounge looked well maintained, play area also clean and well maintained)
Girl's looks: 8.5/10 (Japanese E or F cup instead of G which was listed; a few small tattoos here and there which were PS'd out)
Girl's Service: 9/10 (she suggested round 3, to my pleasant surprise)
GFE: 9/10 (in between sessions there was a lot of nice small talk, cuddling)
Misc: 10/10 (attendants were respectful, free drinks and free cigarettes, what's not to like?)

WIR: Don't think I can ever visit a budget soapland after a great first time. I'd probably try other girls in similarly priced shops, like Don Juan in Shinjuku
Thanks for the great review. Do they speak English? Or we're you conversing in jap?
Old 01-01-2018, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 7
NickP deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,

I'm going to Yoshiwara this Saturday early afternoon, can anyone please confirm what the current expected rates are, have they increased?

I read 60K Yen is to be expected for high quality girl? I know Japs don't like bargaining, so if I say expensive, should I just walk away? Also if asked to quote, can I say 50K or will it be insulting to them? Or do foreigners just have to pay, shut up and accept? I'm SG and speak no Japanese.

Also, I've been to Kabukicho, and I know what the touts are like there, and I have read to avoid them, but at Yoshiwara will it be similar, should I entertain the touts as I go along?

Also, the Yoshiwara stretch is really Nakanomachi Street right? Do I just walk along or must I really know where to go to visit, and only go to the well known ones? Last thing I wanna do is to get on the wrong side of the Yakuza and robbed.

Any advice please? Thanks!
Old 02-01-2018, 09:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Stereo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, 
I am looking for a bro who is familiar with the Japanese language or the Onsen scene. I want to find a Mixed gender Onsen or Sento to visit with my partner.

Usually Onsens are gender separated. Mixed gender onsens are very rare. The mixed gender ones I visited required Bathing suits for female. I prefer one where patrons must go naked - bec I am into exhibiting my wife.

Don't want a large outdoor Onsen. She will freak out. Prefer a small, non crowded one. <10 capacity. Preferably within driving distance to other mixed Onsens so that we can go Onsen hopping while in Japan.

Dunno if there is such a thing as a common bathing station too, where males and females can sit together to soap, shampoo and wash. If there is, it is definitely a bonus.

Will be grateful if anyone can recommend one. Or point me in the right direction to search for one. Thanks!
Old 03-01-2018, 11:41 PM
Samster

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/vi...792586998&z=18

I've found a google map showing the location of all the Soapies and fair bit more. This is basically the lowdown on all the sex to be found in Tokyo.

Up me if you think this is useful!
Old 05-01-2018, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 13
wildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickP View Post
Hi,

I'm going to Yoshiwara this Saturday early afternoon, can anyone please confirm what the current expected rates are, have they increased?

I read 60K Yen is to be expected for high quality girl? I know Japs don't like bargaining, so if I say expensive, should I just walk away? Also if asked to quote, can I say 50K or will it be insulting to them? Or do foreigners just have to pay, shut up and accept? I'm SG and speak no Japanese.

Also, I've been to Kabukicho, and I know what the touts are like there, and I have read to avoid them, but at Yoshiwara will it be similar, should I entertain the touts as I go along?

Also, the Yoshiwara stretch is really Nakanomachi Street right? Do I just walk along or must I really know where to go to visit, and only go to the well known ones? Last thing I wanna do is to get on the wrong side of the Yakuza and robbed.

Any advice please? Thanks!
Returning the favour as I have benefitted from this thread.
It really depends on which soapie you visit and what course you choose.How do you define "high quality". If expensive,just apologize and tell them.I was at Satin and wasn't willing to pay almost 900 bucks for 90mins of fun no matter how hot the girl is lest she is Gal Gadot,Scarlett or Yui Hatano.So just be upfront, apologize say too expensive and go.I felt embarrassed because they kneeled and bowed deep even when I rejected them.And these are men my father's age no less.Am same as you,SG Chi,no Jap beyond greetings and thank yous.Yoshiwara's touts don't/didn't seem to hunt actively,just stood outside their shop mostly.To save time both yours and theirs,recommend you ask straight before going into the shop for the whole song and dance.Be polite and you be fine.
Old 06-01-2018, 09:38 PM
Samster

How to Chiong Yoshiwara Soapies.

Emblem Soapy. - Don't go here.

There isn't much information on Jap soapies in this forum because there is a ton of information outside this forum.

I'll just give my two cents and a bit of experience which should help you on your way.

1) Do your research before going, there is a lot of information on google.
2) know your budget. That said, I think anyone on the internet is talking about the proper soapy experience. With that said, don't cheap out at the last minute, if you are going to spend $900, pay the extra go to the top tier. 90K Yen.
3) If you think Dome 1 FLs have inaccurate pictures be prepared to be wowed by the inaccuracy levels of the individual soapy websites. Hence why I said, pay extra, the 90k domes have actual Jap models working the floor.
I went to Emblem (75k), and I think i could have pulled a girl at random off the street and they would have been hotter.
4) You might check their schedule and have a girl in mind, but know that if you really want that girl, you have to book in advance. Because she might not be available when you turn up.
5) You can get to Yoshiwara area and walk around, there are probably at least a hundred soapies in the area. If you have multiple stables in mind and you want to punt the 70K + stables first start of with the cheapest and work your way up. You can always walk in, ask to see the pictures and then leave if nothing tickles your fancy. The touts are all quite friendly and approachable actually, and most can speak some English.
6) You can get a complimentary ride back to a nearby station of your choice from most of these places I believe, I was given a stamp collection card. I assume collect 9 stamps get 15K yen off your 10th.
7) 90k soapies, might not be 90k, if you feel it's to expensive, don't bargain, just ask to leave, they might offer a lower price to entice you to stay. Japs are not a race that respects bargaining skills.

Soapy massage in Japan has probably layers that all these Gaijin foreigner forums don't even know about. When I went in, I was shown two pictures, that was all that was available to me, other men had access to picture albums. There is a lot more that we don't see.

I'm a very japanese looking Gaijin, but I'm not jap, if you are white or black, you will stick out like a sore thumb, hence I understand why some places don't offer services to non asian Gaijin.

I was made to wait in a room for my turn for 30 mins, through that time, I noticed several much older Japanese gentlemen patronised the soapy, I felt a bit awkward sitting there honestly, but I guess if you think about it, we all know what we are there for, so no judging, they probably are looking at me thinking someone young punter still learning the ropes. But if you don't look Jap, it will probably make these guys feel awkward given the still existent Japanese racial superiority ideology.

Truth be told, this is not very expensive comparatively, a Singaporean FL cost $500 an hour and up, and no quality is assured. If the other forums I've read are anything to go by, there are some absolute babes to be had in these soapies, ex models, av stars, you name it. You will have unlimited screws in 2 hours for SG$800 - 1200, and better service than what you get from dome 1. I'm at the stage of life where I can't usually hack twice in 90 mins any more. The soapy massage experience was so hot, i did twice in an hour.

It's an experience that should be tried,

But the most interesting thing to note is the magic word: Nama. - Raw.

I don't think any Gaijin knows for sure, but in your 70K and up soapies, girls go for regular screenings and are proudly "clean". Also, Condoms aren't something that women also like using in Japan apparently. My main aim of going to a soapy was to fuck one of the possibly hottest women I'll be able to - but RAW. I'm certainly not going to do it in Thailand or Vietnam. If there was ever a place that one could consider, it's here. Now I know it's still risky, but it's all part of the experience. Having a Nuru Massage transition seemlessly into one of the hottest screws ever be having on an air mattress, mind-blowing, just like in Jap AV.

I think the 90k ones actually do offer it, but it's un-said, you just gotta go ahead and do it, like just put it in and don't stop, all part of the throes of passion of the moment. Because it's unsaid, don't be a douche like me and ask for it when selecting a girl, you will be flat out refused, as remember: paid vaginal sex is actually still illegal in Japan. I only realised why at a 90k soapy, I was already given a discount to 80K and after which the guy actually tried to convince me to stay which is incredibly unusual usually, if you don't like what they have available you can turn and leave and they will still be very respectful, it only later it hit me that it possible he was trying to keep me there because he knew he could offer what I wanted, but just couldn't say it out loud. 70K and above soapies offer nama as well, but I don't know if all do. Below 70K, I think you have high volumes of punters and so the risk goes up as well.
Old 07-01-2018, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Signalgraph deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro,

Kurokawa Onsen in Kyushu will fit your bill. You can PM me if you wanna ask more about it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1