The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-02-2015, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Beware of Con Artists in China

Beware of being drugged!

This happened to a friend of mine who went KTV’ing at Peninsula, Chang Ping and took a girl back to his Miraton hotel room. He needed to do some computer work before proceeding to other more pleasurable tasks and the gal proceeded to nicely fix him with a cup of coffee.

The next thing he remembered was when he woke up to find his computers, mobile, watch, cash etc. gone together with the girl. Reviewing the CCTV footage, it shows the gal leaving his room with all his stuff worth approximately RMB 12,000.

Got ahold of the Mommy who very apologetically explained that even though the girl IS in her stable, she herself also just met the girl that same day and that she of course then also cannot locate the girl. On the other hand, she and the Pen manager did agree that they are partially at fault (my friend also at fault for not being careful) and gave him RMB 6,000 credit for his use at their KTV.

Whilst this is not that bad, I think many of us also remember the case of a couple Europeans being found dead at the Hong Kong Grand Hyatt after taking back a couple girls. The police surmised that these guys died after being overdosed and during subsequent investigations also found out that there were other unreported cases (fortunately no lives lost, just some money and of course the need for the mongers to cover up their experience). Supposedly these girls laced their nipples with the drug and that’s how they administered the drug, although they most likely also had back-up plans if the monger insisted on a shower prior etc.

Drugging and especially spiking of drinks can and do happen all over the place and with quite sickening frequency – so do watch out.

SEAJ
Old 20-02-2015, 09:03 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
goldsingapore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i am been scam befotr last time
Old 21-02-2015, 10:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 11
Konnichiwawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i went to zhu hai for short holiday. i was walking on the streets suddenly a woman look around 40 and her mother very old asking me to buy them a bowel of noodles cos they come from villages and come here zhu hai cannot find any job and have no money to eat. I pity them so i say ok then they lead me to a roadside stall selling noodles and i order 2 bowel of noodles. when noodles came i pay the bill and i left the table. I walk away for about 100 metre and when i look back the two woman were not on the table eating noodles. i kena con....

I went to macau, then a man wearing business suit told me he lost all his belonging including his wallet and he have no money to eat and ask me whether i can buy dinner for him. thinking of the same trick in zhu hai i just ignore him....
Old 27-02-2015, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
rtmFRs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This i encounter in guangzhou

a mother and daughter approached me on the street and say they just arrived from another province and have lost their all money
And they are only asking for two buns, one for each

unknown to them i had two buns i bought from a bakery in my hands
so i just handed them the buns and walked off, next they followed and harassed me for money

behind my back, they were discussing why so coincidentally that i have two buns
luckily i was in front of my hotel, and they only stop following once i entered the hotel compound

so its best not to answer these people ,pretend to not to know chinese and walk off
Old 27-02-2015, 08:58 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -38 / Power: 0
Snacky is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtmFRs View Post

so its best not to answer these people ,pretend to not to know chinese and walk off
Yes best tactic is to ignore them. I also made the mistake of giving some change to them, and they were fallowing me for an half of hour in the street repeating "xie xie, xie xie.." and poking my arms.
Old 02-03-2015, 04:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6950 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Beware of being drugged!

Gotp their experience). Supposedly these girls laced their nipples with the drug and that’s how they administered the drug, although they most likely also had back-up plans if the monger insisted on a shower prior etc.

Drugging and especially spiking of drinks can and do happen all over the place and with quite sickening frequency – so do watch out.

SEAJ
LATEST news shenzhen lady drugged and robbed by her boyfriend
http://gd.qq.com/a/20150226/044415.htm#p=1
http://gd.qq.com/a/20150226/044415.htm#p=2
http://gd.qq.com/a/20150226/044415.htm#p=3
http://gd.qq.com/a/20150226/044415.htm#p=4
http://gd.qq.com/a/20150226/044415.htm#p=7
http://gd.qq.com/a/20150226/044415.htm#p=6
http://gd.qq.com/a/20150226/044415.htm#p=5

http://gd.qq.com/a/20150226/044415.htm#p=8
Old 04-03-2015, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

I heard many stealth agents performing witch hunt on other bros just avoid suspicion of evading advertising fees...
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 04-03-2015, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 10
SEAJ88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySEAJ88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
I heard many stealth agents performing witch hunt on other bros just avoid suspicion of evading advertising fees...
Allanooi- TAIKOR talking about me? Yes I'm A STEALTH AGENT.

Happy? LMFAO!

SEAJ88
HIDDEN DANGER-when mongering overseas
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=493723
Old 07-03-2015, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ88 View Post
Allanooi- TAIKOR talking about me? Yes I'm A STEALTH AGENT.

Happy? LMFAO!

SEAJ88
I am talking big one hurricane 88 in dealing at. Vietnam not this peanuts business
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 07-03-2015, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 12
panda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good to have this forum for all bros. Sharing is giving and we learn fast without the need to experience them - this bad phenomenons.

For a start , artist is something positive and good - why not change this title to con scumbags. They are really scumbags on earth.

In the banks , watchout for those on the handphones.-eventhough banks do have regulations cannot use h/p- they are the insider to the outsiders to rob u . They scan for those withdrawing large sums of cash without bodyguards or protectors.

u will notice them today , tomorrow and so on.... Sometimes the bank cctv must not be working if they can be around there for sometime..........

Last edited by panda2rocks; 07-03-2015 at 07:55 PM.
Old 07-03-2015, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 12
panda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Very meaningful that you have located and revived Bro Sinoview's thread.
When I first met him, it really was very early days in the Southern China mongering scene.

I would like to suggest that we try to keep this thread current in his memory as I believe that many here owes a lot to Bro Sinoview for the good times we all have had.

Unfortunately, the China mongering scene is now quite "restricted" and many of us also venture to other destinations for our favorite hobby; as such, to encourage maximum participation by more, we can also contribute to the knowledge of "Cons" and "Con Artists" everywhere instead of it just being limited to China.

Just my suggestion, and I would appreciate it that if you object to anything I say, that you nonetheless respect our Bro's memory by NOT expressing such here/bring it to my/other thread etc.

I would like to start the ball rolling with my next post.

Thank you
SEAJ
With due respect to SINOVIEW , let us make this forum alive, yes , not only in china but the local scene and the world. we can add in a new element - con artist but scumbags instead.
Old 09-03-2015, 08:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
biro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well, i been con twice. let me share.
The first was the "phone" scam. I was in SZ during period leading to CNY a couple of years back. Was walking towards the train station when this chap apprpoachede. offered to sell me an iphone 4. said that he needed the money for the new year, how he took it from the wife etc.

The problem started when i asked .. How much.

After that the price came down from 3000 rmb to 700 rmb. The guy let me try the phone and i checked it out. REAL..

Greed set in and a deal was struck,

He put the phone into my trouser pocket and said must be careful.

later when i was checking the phone, i realised that it was a dummmy phone.

sigh. he switched it.

LESSON LEARNT!!! --NEVER BE GREEDY>>>>>

Cheers
Old 01-08-2015, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 13
chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!
Red face Re: Beware of Con Artists in China

was in Shanghai after chinese new yr
went to a frequented spa but damn closed
a middle age man approached say he boss
i mistake him for spa boz
he get 1 pretty girl bring me to another location
i thought spa branch..
was brought in a building ktv setup
brought girl but old n ugly
wanted to leave but was push drag back into room
threaten with AIDS needle
LL kena extorted rmb 10k initial wanted rmb 20k
was ask give atm card n password
later card n mobile all changed...
was photo ic n name card
worse later remember middle age man rejected 2 local shanghanese approach earlier
Old 01-08-2015, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6950 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinacuntlover View Post
went to a frequented spa but damn cl
we later remember middle age man rejected 2 local shanghanese approach earlier
were you alone? did you report to the shanghai police?
thanks for sharing
10k rmb is not a small amount, many of my friends have avoided going to shanghai
Old 22-08-2015, 12:17 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinacuntlover View Post
went to a frequented spa but damn closed
a middle age man approached say he boss
i mistake him for spa boz
he get 1 pretty girl bring me to another location
i thought spa branch..
was brought in a building ktv setup
brought girl but old n ugly
wanted to leave but was push drag back into room
threaten with AIDS needle
was ask give atm card n password
later card n mobile all changed...
was photo ic n name card
worse later remember middle age man rejected 2 local shanghanese approach earlier
===========
your brain worse than a cunt
don't blame the man, blame your cunt brain!
damn siay suay
I always advice my property juniors on doing stupid things like u when cheing china overseas
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1