The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-08-2023, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 3
idiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Sinful Rewards through Hiddden Eyes

Amazing. I'm more of an ups guy, but your story got me horny and rubbing as well.
Old 07-08-2023, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 11
partyfriend deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypartyfriend deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voyfanatic1212 View Post
Back!

I immediately tried to calm myself down and said "eh wait ah. I go wash my face then you can go in" I was hoping she would shower but seeing the towel and clothes in her hands made me feel even more energetic. I went in and I turned on the water in the sink. Time was of the essence, cause if I was too long she might have space to go into the other bathrooms. I setup my cam on the sink and angled it so it was facing the shower area. I checked the cam view through my phone and went into frame to see how it would capture everything. Looking good. I went out and had an internal sigh of relief seeing her standing there. Her looking at me so sweetly with that gorgeous yet sportsy face. I was already getting hard but thankfully she went in. My heart was pounding hard.

I stood with my back facing the bathroom door while hearing the sound of her taking her clothes off. I looked around for anyone before gently rubbing my dick over my pants. Then I took out my phone and turned on the cam. It was loading for a bit. I was worried. What if the cam has an issue?

Suddenly the screen switched to her standing under the shower with her back towards the cam while the water was pouring on her. I almost creamed my pants right there. I was drinking in the view of her tight young ass pressed together, her sexy slender hips and back and her lovely long hair. Watching her play with the water was so intoxicating. I looked up from my phone in case anyone walked by. When I saw no one was around, I continued watching and rubbing over my pants.

Then with an elegant motion, she turned around. I almost fainted in ecstasy. She was an easy A cup. I always suspected but getting visual confirmation is amazing. But seeing the hard brown nips made me leak precum so badly. Thank god for black pants lol. Small, 5 cent brown nipples contrast with her fair, smooth skin. Made it look like 2 raisins were resting on her chest. Then I hungrily looked down at her body, seeing her toned abs all the way to her cunt. And I clearly saw her slit, with no hair in sight. I kept staring and rubbing but I forced my big head to think rationally. Getting caught here would ruin my life. So I took a screenshot of her just as her hands go above her head and she gives the 10/10 pose all voyeurs love, with her raisins sticking out, her smooth clean armpits on display and her clean shaven pussy tempting me with the slit, and left to change my clothes.

*TBC*
steamy updates... good. careful though, they might suspect you're different now
Old 07-08-2023, 05:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 4
alover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by manure View Post
upped you, good story. time to copy drastic95 with censored face photos
that's right.
need some pics to go along.
Old 09-08-2023, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
aragon123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraragon123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraragon123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

feels horny reading them might leak if there are pics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voyfanatic1212 View Post
Back!

I immediately tried to calm myself down and said "eh wait ah. I go wash my face then you can go in" I was hoping she would shower but seeing the towel and clothes in her hands made me feel even more energetic. I went in and I turned on the water in the sink. Time was of the essence, cause if I was too long she might have space to go into the other bathrooms. I setup my cam on the sink and angled it so it was facing the shower area. I checked the cam view through my phone and went into frame to see how it would capture everything. Looking good. I went out and had an internal sigh of relief seeing her standing there. Her looking at me so sweetly with that gorgeous yet sportsy face. I was already getting hard but thankfully she went in. My heart was pounding hard.

I stood with my back facing the bathroom door while hearing the sound of her taking her clothes off. I looked around for anyone before gently rubbing my dick over my pants. Then I took out my phone and turned on the cam. It was loading for a bit. I was worried. What if the cam has an issue?

Suddenly the screen switched to her standing under the shower with her back towards the cam while the water was pouring on her. I almost creamed my pants right there. I was drinking in the view of her tight young ass pressed together, her sexy slender hips and back and her lovely long hair. Watching her play with the water was so intoxicating. I looked up from my phone in case anyone walked by. When I saw no one was around, I continued watching and rubbing over my pants.

Then with an elegant motion, she turned around. I almost fainted in ecstasy. She was an easy A cup. I always suspected but getting visual confirmation is amazing. But seeing the hard brown nips made me leak precum so badly. Thank god for black pants lol. Small, 5 cent brown nipples contrast with her fair, smooth skin. Made it look like 2 raisins were resting on her chest. Then I hungrily looked down at her body, seeing her toned abs all the way to her cunt. And I clearly saw her slit, with no hair in sight. I kept staring and rubbing but I forced my big head to think rationally. Getting caught here would ruin my life. So I took a screenshot of her just as her hands go above her head and she gives the 10/10 pose all voyeurs love, with her raisins sticking out, her smooth clean armpits on display and her clean shaven pussy tempting me with the slit, and left to change my clothes.

*TBC*
Old 22-08-2023, 06:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
parkson is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro, I'm waiting for the story to continue with some pics.
Old 23-08-2023, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3128 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

ahhhhh the golden age of voyeurism....... nowadays with all the cases blowing up all over CNA, i would say its now super difficult (or rather, super duper risky) to film any girls

nowadays i don't bother filming anymore, i just stare, have a good look and sear the image into my brain lol
Old 28-08-2023, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
aragon123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraragon123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraragon123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

any update on this thread?
Old 17-09-2023, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3586 / Power: 15
Chij has a reputation beyond reputeChij has a reputation beyond reputeChij has a reputation beyond reputeChij has a reputation beyond reputeChij has a reputation beyond reputeChij has a reputation beyond reputeChij has a reputation beyond reputeChij has a reputation beyond reputeChij has a reputation beyond reputeChij has a reputation beyond reputeChij has a reputation beyond repute

Need more updates !
Old 26-09-2023, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
parkson is Cool - loads of Potential

Still waiting for the bro to continue the story
Old 12-12-2023, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 4
Voyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to all

Hi bros! So sorry for the long hiatus. Alot of stuff happened and there was an idiot who tried to blackmail me into sharing my videos with him. Now let us continue with my adventures and dispel all negative energy.

One of my friend, K (who I crush very hard over) and I planned to go hiking near my place. She is a sweet friendly Chinese girl in her early 20s. With a tall slender frame, with a clean girl next door appearance. She is s flat as a kid but she makes up for it for her looks. Although, I love flat and big tits hehe

Her goal was to get a good sunrise view whereas my goal was to have a view of her sweet body dripping with water and soap. So I suggest to her after we workout we can come back to my place to shower. But to my disappointment, she turned me down and said she will shower at her place and come to my place to hangout with me and other friends later.

I was frustrated. But I thought of a way. My mom dropped me off at the hiking spot and I saw my friend. she was there in a nice sports attire with a good black sports bra. I knew she would be a flat A cup girl. I wanted to expose those nipples of hers so bad so I took a chance. "Hey K, later can you drop me at my place before you go back shower?" I acted innocently. then she said "oh then Ill come back freshen up at your place instead". My dick and heart were pulsing so strongly.

After 4 hours of agonizing hiking (mostly due to my fitness, but also cause the anticipation lol) we finally finished and went home. Once we reached, I immediately went in and fixed my cam in the bathroom. I passed her a towel and told her she can shower first. But then she said she was only going to change and not shower. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Bros..that moment I felt so fucking destroyed. I felt like I was so depressed in that moment. But I hid my sadness and said ok sure thing. But I acted disgusted like "Huh? u not gonna shower after hiking? dafuq" just for a slight chance it might trigger her. when i went out she locked the door to my bedroom and then I heard the bathroom door closing. That got me hard again.

I went to the other entrance and turned on the cam view from my phone. I saw her standing there. I waited with bated breath. Then she suddenly took off her shirt, revealing her in sports bra and her sexy navel. I gasped (thankfully not too loudly). Then I waited 1 sec..2 sec...3 sec.. then she grabbed on her tight bra and with a struggle pulled it up, exposing a dark brown left nipple! I immediately felt my cock leaking.

TBC
Old 12-12-2023, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 6
honeyaffair is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhoneyaffair is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Excellent share bro. More please!
Old 12-12-2023, 08:25 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
bageledhoney deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice story
Old 12-12-2023, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 6
CrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of light

Camping for more updates.
Old 13-12-2023, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 8
MaiLuanClone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please don't leave us leaking too!!
Old 14-12-2023, 08:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 4
Voyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to all

thank you for support bros!

Last edited by Voyfanatic1212; 14-12-2023 at 09:01 AM. Reason: privacy
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1