The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2017, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5207 / Power: 16
beautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond repute
Good and Normal FR Review

All Bro.
Just Share FR here... not promote any FL or Thread. POst as U like. For Bad FR review and comment, you can post on Si bei Bad FR Thread

Returned
Java , Wank, KCY
List to up...
Alanj, Tang, Mark..........

Priority upZ will given 4pts above.
Old 08-10-2017, 04:24 PM
Samster

beautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Good and Normal FR Review

Returned
Java , Wank, KCY
List to up...

Old 16-11-2017, 12:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 7
NickP deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Why isn't there a FR thread like in Dome 1 here?.... Nobody posts anything...
Old 19-11-2017, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickP View Post
SupporT...UpZ

Returned
Java , Wank, KCY
List to up...

Old 29-11-2017, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2642 / Power: 12
charcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond repute

support bump on this thread!
Old 30-11-2017, 07:52 PM
Samster

FR lai ...Lai

Returned
Java , Wank, KCY
List to up...

Old 01-12-2017, 03:21 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -64 / Power: 0
madaoh65 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Well, I did post an FR a few months back.
Don't know if it's worth looking at cause she went back plus from rumors around the forum, the place she used to work at seems to have been raided.
She did say she's coming back though but no news so far.
Here the FR if any of you still interested.
Old 01-12-2017, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by madaoh65 View Post
Well, I did post an FR a few months back.
Don't know if it's worth looking at cause she went back plus from rumors around the forum, the place she used to work at seems to have been raided.
She did say she's coming back though but no news so far.
Here the FR if any of you still interested.
Nice FR..
WaiT her come back
CheeRS

Returned
Java , Wank, KCY
List to up...

Old 03-12-2017, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
loneranger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

All Bro, nowadays this forum is flooded with advertisement and FL promotion, all the title, description are fake and photos are heavy PS. I went to a girl under sg1010, the girl who open the door are definitely not the girl in the photo, the service sucks, no feeling, no foreplay, no shower, nothing.. feel like we are a bunch of duck queing to be slaughter.. damn pathetic to see this kind of situation, not going to trust the FL Dome anymore.. Full Stop..
Old 05-12-2017, 10:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
johndigg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried this girl before? The video is damn tempting.
Old 10-12-2017, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickP View Post
Because very soon, like all open FR threads, it will be contaminated with fake FRs by okts, their runners, paid FR writers, white knights, fake accounts, high powered sold accounts, etc.

Also that'll be promoters to create awareness of a particular girl or website... eg. "Has anyone tried this girl before? Looks good! (Insert link) ".

See, already got.

So really, these days very difficult to have a clean honest FR thread.

What you can do is try to recognise real FRs written styles and identify real bros, then follow them. Don't make any decisions based on website FRs. Study how FL/ML reply to your smses, it will give you clues to her attitude. Always use prepaid sim card and change it every few months. Walk away immediately if FL/ML different from picture. And most important... Don't be a desperate stupid chiongster, use your brain a little.
Old 11-12-2017, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2642 / Power: 12
charcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

So really, these days very difficult to have a clean honest FR thread.
Sad but i have to agree that statement with you.
Old 17-12-2017, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 8
ltc2050 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Booked Pao Pao tonight,

She is really a gem, the photo represents her well, though she wasn't with make-up but to me no make-up better, personally i prefer her that way. At age of 18, she really give the xiaomeimei feel like a innocent high-school gal ( reminds my classmate leh). Nice body figure with slightly baby fat.

Skill-wise she is green (as only been few months and given her age which is understandable). Service wise no kiss, BBBJ was offered (no cim) but very short. FJ was accommodation with multiple position performed, dam she's super tight, together with the innocent light moan soon unloaded

Finished with some chit chia while she is also playing with hp.

Overall a great experience for sucha gem at 18yo, really fulfill my dream like back to high-school bonk 班花

At $120, really good deal for bros looking to bonk SYT instead of service

Sadly she is leaving in next Jan, will try to catch for RTF. Bros pls treat her well.
Old 17-12-2017, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 7
Mrdudutz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrdudutz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrdudutz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Would like to share some FR for this lovely lady.
https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php...hlight=crystal

Looks : 8/10 (same as in pics, young, SYT next door gal type, first look cock stand already, very chio)

Body : 8/10 (fair, sexy, slim, slightly tummy fat)

Boobs : 7/10 (normal, soft and firm ok for me, not for boobs lover)

BBBJ : No

GFE : 6/10 (doesn't initiate conversation, only answer very minimal when i asked questions, not sensual, not teasing enough)

FJ : No

Attitude : 8/10 (good, but I feel strictly like a client)

Service : 7/10 (the weak GFE turns me down)

RTF: probably not
Old 17-12-2017, 06:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 19
Spermbro is a splendid one to beholdSpermbro is a splendid one to beholdSpermbro is a splendid one to beholdSpermbro is a splendid one to beholdSpermbro is a splendid one to beholdSpermbro is a splendid one to beholdSpermbro is a splendid one to beholdSpermbro is a splendid one to behold

hard to find good gems nowadays
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread