The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 30-06-2016, 01:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
MovingTarget deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
a good chance to stay in formosa hotel tis Ramadan 4 an hr + massage @ 81k rp.

Tat rm u stay in is at a part of hotel where construction of formosa aprtment is undergoing,some noise is bound to hav.

peak days,i avoid stayin in formosa cos i dn't knw if i will b assign rm in tat row.
That right! Exactly what I aim for, doing 1 session 90 min on Monday and another session 150 mins on Tuesday on both rooms.

Just wonder after Ramadan and I am not staying in the hotel, I don't mind paying the price for massage in hotel room, will they bring me to any of those hotel room for the massage session?
Old 30-06-2016, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Most theater says this movie is screening at the beginning of July 2016,but I saw the preview in Batam cinema 21 during June that it will be screening end of June 2016. Blitz brochure is also stating that it will be screening in July too. Whatever it is,here we go...

Quote:
The Legend of Tarzan

The Synopsis :

It has been years since the man once known as Tarzan (Skarsgård) left the jungles of Africa behind for a gentrified life as John Clayton III, Lord Greystoke, with his beloved wife, Jane (Robbie) at his side.Now, he has been invited back to the Congo to serve as a trade emissary of Parliament, unaware that he is a pawn in a deadly convergence of greed and revenge, masterminded by the Belgian, Captain Leon Rom (Waltz).But those behind the murderous plot have no idea what they are about to unleash.

The trailer :

Honestly,i think the Batam girls gonna like this one,hehehe...after the movie,can play Tarzan and Jane back in the hotel room,hehehe... (just imagine you are in a big room,like those junior suite type in some of the more popular Batam hotels,hehehe...)

I just realize that lead actor who took up the role of Tarzan in this movie used to be in an old RA seasonal drama True Blood,as Eric Northman.

Enjoy the movie!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 30-06-2016, 03:32 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by m600 View Post
Dear all cheongster, Today she reply me if i don't believe please cometo the shop and check it out other girls or talk to the boss in "Spa Octopus Lantai 8 Hotel Pasifik Plalace" .
Hi bro,if i am in your situation,i will choose to negotiate with the same girl you were talking about regarding the pricing rather than with the boss or other girls in the same spa.

I strongly believe,S$300 for an overnight girl in Octopuss Spa will likely includes a cut for the company,the managers in the spa and maybe even some others in the same company. Do some maths,how much would the girl earns from the S$300? (you may be surprise how little the girls actually get) Once you knew that,you will be able to negotiate better with the girls for overnight in Octopus Spa,bypassing the the company,the managers and whoever else getting a cut in that S$300 deal which you are paying.

In Sillypore,overnight deal for smaller scale hang flower joint cost about S$350 plus minus and those were mainly PRCs. So S$300 for overnight indo girls is considered very expensive when in Batam. Unless one doesnt know the average market rate for overnight girls in Batam,then they will be more willing to give it a shot. If anyone ever does that,i believe it may likely only be a one time thingy and unlikely to RTF again (or for those only visit Batam once a blue moon) and it will even be more unlikely for whoever it is here to shared that experience in this forum.

Example : An apple from the same tree that usually cost S$0.50,selling at S$2.00 at the same place,probably only those who didnt know its S$0.50 will buy it at S$2.00. Those who pays S$2.00 for a S$0.50 apple most likely wouldnt be here as those who has been here already knew the apple cost S$0.50 there.

Just a personal perspective.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lee123 View Post
Hi, i went last few week indorasa, counter staff said cant choose who to massage , there rotate, and the one massage me 42 yrs old, she told me all massage staff are older not younger, is it true? thx
Yes,bro. The massage girls there are mostly of an older age (mostly 30 plus of age). But at times,they may occasionally have younger or better looking older girls. When the girls knew they cant compete with the more youthful girls or younger girls from nearby Massage parlors,they try to work on massage skills to win over customers. This place has a good chain of regulars that visit the place who were older man looking to get a good massage.

I believe the others already replied you that they go by rotation and that you cant choose the girls unless you knew them. It used to be a place i use to revitalize myself after a nearly non-stop overnight bonks,hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
After that...I got back to bed happen to find my sleeping MILF hv woke up.
She invited me into the warm blanket and ...restarted with bbbj +++ and my dd awaken. She did a quick capping and lower hers on me.
I was sent to heaven within 5 minutes
Good job! Looks like the blood goes back to where it should belong,hehehe...

Hope you have an enjoyable good time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
combine w yr private herbal recipe?
Herbs work differently for different people and in different dosages. I prefer to call it food therapy,hehehe...we are afterall what we eat.

(in case nobody knows,there's somethning called Mega-Dosage in food therapy)

Quote:
Originally Posted by localbest View Post
Hi Nono, it has been a long time never visit Batam. Thank you for opening this new batam thread and provided a lot of useful & up to date information that has benefited many brothers here.
Thank you,bro. One thing many didnt know is that the reason/s for all the collected information is mostly for "myself". I collect them (those that are useful to me) when its being scattered, test them out in Batam ,re-spread it again. Bros here shared on whats being "re-spread",and i recollected them again and then re-spread again. Allowing this cycle to go on and on,making the information that carries down regarding Batam alone runs w/o a limit. Keeping them organized, makes it easier for my later assessment too.

Its like breathing,i breathe in,i need to breathe out. That way,things become sustainable on the overall. Credit goes to the bros who shared. (and you are one of them)

Quote:
I am curious so I actually called Formosa hotel to find out about the on going construction building behind Formosa. The staff answer and I was told that the building will be an apartment/condomium build to be sold. The owner/developer of the new building is the owner of Formosa hotel who is a Taiwanese. He further commented that the new building will not be link to formosa hotel.
All i can say is it was a different thing told to me nearly 2 years ago by Sinta,Ramzi,Ray and Kusno ;and the tenants of some of the shops in the hotel. Then again,they arent the developer,the boss,its partners nor the landowner (neither am i),just listen base on hearsay i guess. Like i say earlier,the decision-maker/s could have decide to change their mind from time to time regarding these matters since they didnt know they could eventually build a 30+ storeys building during the landscaping at that time (thats according to news article).

Come to think of it,are there any 30 plus storey building in Batam now? But it does look like more of such buildings will be coming up in the near future.

*looks like i exceeded the 10k word limit again...to continue to the next post...

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 30-06-2016, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
One more thing he mention about the membership is free without any deadline.
Yes,at the moment. i am sure you know how things can change w/o prior notice when business of any entities becomes good/no-good,hehehe...

Quote:
He also mentioned that Formosa is having its repainting of the façade of the building to give a new look.
Correct. Kind of like their new look today and i believe,there will be more changes in the making.

Quote:
Therefore I guess unlikely Formosa hotel will be closed in the near future as the hotel have already spent some money on the repainting as well as upgraded some of its hotel rooms, toilets, VIP massage room,restaurant. Its business is growing and earning good money from kings massage, alisan KTV, hotel rooms and the restaurants and unlikely the boss wants to give up the business.
I believe i should be the last person here who wish to see Formosa closed down. Its my Batam 1st hotel which i stayed in. Besides all the good memories,I have been served like a prince there nearly all the time,i have access to so many goodies there most other customers couldnt have. Those who has been to Batam with me will know,i practically knew most of the staffs there from their technician to the housekeepers,security guards,room service staffs,IT technicians,massage girls,some KTV girls (and Mamis) etc etc (not counting the ground floor receptionist,marketing staffs,restaurant waiters/waitress/manageress,bellboys etc). Some even knows that i can walk to "my room" blindfolded from the 1st floor stairway,hehehe.. (not exactly 100% blindfold tho,i peeped..hehehe..)

Its also my Batam school of newbie cheongsters where most of my 29 trips of Batam travelling history were written with more than 50 bros i knew in person from this forum itself has stayed there alongside me before,hehehe...when i hear that it maybe closed down during then,i also must standby in case one day if it really does. So i find the need to prepared at least 1 or 2 hotels that were close to Formosa's proximity that has similar things of what i am looking for in Batam.

From another angle of view,i often recommend Formosa Hotel if any newbie seek my advise but i also recommend them to move out of formosa once they "graduated",hehehe...my reason is simple,so not everyone will crowd in this newbie hotel (my perspective) and makes it harder for myself to book the room/s from there in future. Another thing will be they need to seek out what they enjoyed most in Batam,have their own definition of the best hotel accommodation,best bonk,best type/s of Batam girl/s,most wanted fetish,best food etc etc. They have to venture out on their own thereafter.

Many like when i 1st started, who has never been to Batam before, stayed in Formosa Hotel as their 1st.

Quote:
Lucky plaza has also a large pool of customers with good business but the building seems to look abit rundown and therefore there may be a possibility that it will be taken over.
The plot of land has already been bought over together with Center point mall,Formosa hotel etc (i hear). I dont know how the Batam shop-leasing-system works,maybe the lease not up yet or they got an extension for another donkey years? I remember seeing quite a handful of shops like New Berlian,the older Zhi Char store and some other shops moving off in that area about a year ago. But today,i see new zhi char store,a 24 hour alfa mart,hair salons,provision store/s and other shops starting to emerge from that area. Not forgetting the price increase in Mickey Mouse Bak Kut Teh too.

That could be a sign.

Quote:
As for centrepoint, there is a high chance that it will be bought over by new developers since it has been vacant.
My hearsay info about the land bought over in that area started from the HP shop in Centerpoint who happens to have a few branches of shops at Lucky Plaza, Nagoya Hill Mall,DC Mall etc. They already closed down their shop in Centerpoint for quite a while. Even heard Center point are likely to turn into a hotel. Like i say,i am just hearsaying....nothing i can do about it as i arent no final decision-maker of the land except to prepare myself if things of the hearsay really happens.

Whatever changes that come,live still goes on...

I found some photos of how Centre Point used to look like many years again before i even stepped into Batam.

Thats was about 2010 time...according to the net.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 30-06-2016, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingTarget View Post
No need to avoid all Deluxe King at 7 floor. Just 723 will do. Honestly, I don't mind rooms opposite 723 as it just can't be the entire 7th floor having the same issue.
I mind when my privacy is being invaded,r'ber the snoring sound u hear in the nite? I'll stay other floors if i stay in da vianna again.
Old 30-06-2016, 05:41 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5432 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
*looks like i exceeded the 10k word limit again...to continue to the next post...
LOL Are you so prolific also in your regular job? I think you are the only one on SB who could exceed the 10k word limit so easily.
Old 30-06-2016, 09:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
MovingTarget deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaboon View Post
I mind when my privacy is being invaded,r'ber the snoring sound u hear in the nite? I'll stay other floors if i stay in da vianna again.
You got your point too, bro. Hope you have an enjoyable night in Da Vienna.
Old 30-06-2016, 10:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 13
localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!

Quote:
Thank you,bro. One thing many didnt know is that the reason/s for all the collected information is mostly for "myself". I collect them (those that are useful to me) when its being scattered, test them out in Batam ,re-spread it again. Bros here shared on whats being "re-spread",and i recollected them again and then re-spread again. Allowing this cycle to go on and on,making the information that carries down regarding Batam alone runs w/o a limit. Keeping them organized, makes it easier for my later assessment too.

Its like breathing,i breathe in,i need to breathe out. That way,things become sustainable on the overall. ..
That reminds me about my weight training session...
When I lift up the dumbbell, I breathe out..
then when I let down the dumbbell, I breathe in and the cycle goes on...

Also remind me when I bonk my cewek...
When I shove in my precious thing into the lobang, I exhaled
then when I thrust out from the lobang, I inhaled and the cycle goes on...
Old 30-06-2016, 11:57 PM
Samster

localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!

Quote:
All i can say is it was a different thing told to me nearly 2 years ago by Sinta,Ramzi,Ray and Kusno ;and the tenants of some of the shops in the hotel. Then again,they arent the developer,the boss,its partners nor the landowner (neither am i),just listen base on hearsay i guess. Like i say earlier,the decision-maker/s could have decide to change their mind from time to time regarding these matters since they didnt know they could eventually build a 30+ storeys building during the landscaping at that time (thats according to news article).

Come to think of it,are there any 30 plus storey building in Batam now? But it does look like more of such buildings will be coming up in the near future.
Now there is a high rise building that is over 30 storey high which is called Nagoya Mansion Hotel and Residence which a part of the building consists of studio apartments for sale.

The average sale price of the studio apartment at Nagoya Mansion Apartment is 550 juta = S$55000 and the rental per month is 5.5 to 6 juta = S$550 to S$600 .

Below is the pic of the studio apartment of Nagoya Mansion (28 sqm= 301 sq feet) which is located behind Nagoya hill mall.

http://www.batamproperties.com/wp-co...ky-436x300.jpg

I have asked the agent that Singaporean is eligible to buy and most of the units have been sold. Quite a number sold to sporean and hong kong people.

Maybe the Formosa boss noted that there is not many high rise apartments in Nagoya area vicinity and can foresee a good opportunity to make good money by selling apartment units and that could be the reason why he decided to build Formosa Residence since the Formosa/luckyplaza/centrepoint is a prime area like the orchard road of spore.
Old 01-07-2016, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Allowing this cycle to go on and on,making the information that carries down regarding Batam alone runs w/o a limit. Keeping them organized, makes it easier for my later assessment too.
Bro Nono, a lot of your updates on batam cheong scene has indeed provided a lot of important info for our reference, example:
walking map, massage price at massage centres, photos of products, delicious food, hotel room recommendations, KAHA savings, membership savings, etc and not forgetting sexy cewek pictures you posted hehe

Your sharing of knowledge is like a book to us...
As the old saying goes: A book holds a house of gold...书中自有黄金屋
Your links, your bargaining skill and analysis of market rate of cewek has tonnes of info on money saving tips

Nothing is achieved without effort. I always believe that any hard work we put in will eventually brings reward...
Old 01-07-2016, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
I believe i should be the last person here who wish to see Formosa closed down. Its my Batam 1st hotel which i stayed in. Besides all the good memories,I have been served like a prince there nearly all the time,i have access to so many goodies there most other customers couldnt have. Those who has been to Batam with me will know,i practically knew most of the staffs there from their technician to the housekeepers,security guards,room service staffs,IT technicians,massage girls,some KTV girls (and Mamis) etc etc (not counting the ground floor receptionist,marketing staffs,restaurant waiters/waitress/manageress,bellboys etc). Some even knows that i can walk to "my room" blindfolded from the 1st floor stairway,hehehe.. (not exactly 100% blindfold tho,i peeped..hehehe..)
as the old saying, One man's meat is another man's poison.

Usually people don't always like the same things.

I wondered if you have a liking for the chambermaid cewek who cleans your room...I heard some chambermaid can be booked for short time...
Old 01-07-2016, 02:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 13
DDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Haizzz nono your picture of the time centre point had a mac donald n ayam penyet ria was really a nostalagic picture for me remind me of the good n cheap bonkings tat comes with good svcs when booking rates were just 350,000 - 500,000 per nite it does brought memories back to me.thanks for the pictures bro.
Old 01-07-2016, 05:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold

Ya boy ... I used to frequent that ayam penyet shop with my cewek from Sedona.
Old 01-07-2016, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
I heard also Pacific Rim is a true story.
Quote:
Hehehe.....lol.
Getting an azz Rim frm girls @ Pacific disco is not impossible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrotherStranger View Post
Got to know from one of the girls at Happy Massage after Hari Raya they opening a new branch with karaoke. Location not yet known.
Got to knw frm the girls tat Tulip salon is another Bunga branch run by the same boss. Bunga & Happy 8 were partner shops,so i guess 1 more karaoke later wld be nice.

It shld also means more joints pricing their gals at higher prices.

Quote:
Just wonder after Ramadan and I am not staying in the hotel, I don't mind paying the price for massage in hotel room, will they bring me to any of those hotel room for the massage session?
Tht u cldn't get a peaceful massage in those rms w the construction nearby? Anyway,will hav to wait til hari raya to find out if they still be doin inhouse massage in hotel rms. Highly doubt they wld.

I still prefer their own MP rm,makes it easier for 'roaming'.
Old 01-07-2016, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Herbs work differently for different people and in different dosages. I prefer to call it food therapy,hehehe...we are afterall what we eat.

(in case nobody knows,there's somethning called Mega-Dosage in food therapy)
Ya,nobody can get over dosage frm food.

Quote:
Also remind me when I bonk my cewek...
When I shove in my precious thing into the lobang, I exhaled
then when I thrust out from the lobang, I inhaled and the cycle goes on...
I prefer yr other illustration,u shove IN & surely hav to pull OUT & then shove IN again & repeat same progress many times. Wat do u get at the end of the day?

Sibei Song ah!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1