The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-08-2011, 08:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
clovic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L6h70

Quote:
Originally Posted by sintaro View Post
did she left?
Ya, i think she left... went there, and did not see her.
In the end settle for some others

You never know what's inside or behind them....
Old 26-08-2011, 11:31 PM
miklo

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Hey there bros of the SBF World.. me used to go Geylang, from lor 12 to lor 20 with some buddies. but since they all got married, i am left alone.. hehehe.. well, i am wondering do you accept any more members for this kinda outing? please pm me.. thanks!!
Old 10-10-2011, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 25
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
L6H70G68 Bee; L6H70G69 Ming - Gone home

Consolidation of posts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cold View Post
Can anyone provide me the contact number of the owner (Mr. Ben) of this house?
Anyone can Help ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GorengPisang75 View Post
What was the damage?
CAT50 Thai House. $50/session for 30 mins - no rush. Opens 1 pm daily.
Old 13-10-2011, 08:28 PM
Samster

Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
L6H70G68 Bee; L6H70G69 Ming - Gone home

Just passed by L6H70. Saw G98 - still present. OKT said one new WL coming tomorrow. Just for info. Cheers .
Old 15-10-2011, 08:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 19
sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!
Re: L6H70G68 Bee; L6H70G69 Ming - Gone home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
Just passed by L6H70. Saw G98 - still present. OKT said one new WL coming tomorrow. Just for info. Cheers .
Thanks bro Kalv for the tip off. Went there and another bro was having fun with her. Waited for about 5 mins and she came out. Wow very tall long hair girl probably about 1.71 and on the slim side. Nice A+ boob soft and smooth. Action not commando type. My opinion nice pleasant girl to play with. Fimgering allowed, No bbbj. Maybe will patronise her a few more time to see whether can bbbj. Hole quite tight
Old 15-10-2011, 10:29 PM
Samster

sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!

Quote:
Thanks bro Kalv for the tip off. Went there and another bro was having fun with her. Waited for about 5 mins and she came out. Wow very tall long hair girl probably about 1.71 and on the slim side. Nice A+ boob soft and smooth. Action not commando type. My opinion nice pleasant girl to play with. Fimgering allowed, No bbbj. Maybe will patronise her a few more time to see whether can bbbj. Hole quite tight
this new girl is no. 15
Old 19-10-2011, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
delipri deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the update bro. G68 had a great bum indeed and G18 had serviced me very well whenever I visited. Two great gems!
Old 20-10-2011, 08:34 AM
Samster

L6H70G15 - New (1 week)

Quote:
new girl ... G15
Quote:
Thanks bro Kalv ...Waited... 5 mins ...very tall long hair ... about 1.71 .. slim side. Nice A+ boob soft and smooth...Fimgering allowed, No bbbj. ...Hole quite tight

L6H70G15 - New (1 week) - BJ, Fingering allowed - any kissing? Thanks for FR/feedback. Unfortunately unable to upz U again. Glad you have found a potential replacement. Cheers .
Old 20-10-2011, 08:44 AM
Samster

L6H70G68 Bee; L6H70G18 - Gone home

Quote:
Originally Posted by delipri View Post
Thanks ...update .. G68 had a great bum indeed and G18 had serviced me very well.. Two great gems!
Unfortunately both have gone home. Will Upz U tomorrow night to give U power of 8. Do give a new post anywhere in SBF. Only 2 WLs now in L6H70: G98 and G15 (new) - more new WLs coming. Cheers .
Old 20-10-2011, 08:16 PM
Samster

L6H70 - New WL G15 Wan

Just had a sextisfying session with L6H70G15 Wan (pronounce as "one").

L6H70G15 Wan, 25 years from Bangkok, fair, GND look, A+ natural boobs, tall, slim, taut body with tatoo on back, limited English. Very friendly, hardworking, accommodating and willing to learn. Thorough wash, HJ, short massage, BJ, no kissing (ulcer in mouth), fingering allowed, tight FJ. Highly recommended to those who like new - teach her. Good GFE - smiling all the time.

Quote:
.... My opinion nice pleasant girl to play with. Fingering allowed, No bbbj. Maybe will patronise her a few more time to see whether can bbbj. Hole quite tight
She showed me the ulcer in the mouth. Said applying medicine from doctor. Suggest you try in a week's time - maybe got BBBJ/kissing. Cheers .
Old 21-10-2011, 07:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Galaxyabc123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After 2yrs period away. Last fri back in action.
Okt recommend new gal G15 1st day so decided to try.

Looks: 7/ 10 above average.
Body: v tall like model
Boobs: A+ or B-
Attitude: excellent
Gfe: v good
French: like
Catbath: avg
Bj: avg
Fj: good, offers many position and accomodating
Old 21-10-2011, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
delipri deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: L6h70

Decided to drop by H70 and went for G15 since G18 left. Here's my report:

Looks:6.5/10 Not pretty but not ugly either
Body: 7/10 Tall, at least 1.70m, long legs
Boobs: 7/10, A- cup but nice
Bum: 7.5/10 Nice full butt with Piak Piak during action, has a big tattoo
BJ: told be had ulcer so dexuded to skip
HJ: Nice action during shower
FJ: 8.5/10 she enjoys looking at mirror!
GFE:8/10
RTF: Yes

have always been a Regular of H70, and this one will definately be a good one for me!
Old 21-10-2011, 06:59 PM
Samster

L6H70G15 Wan (new)

Quote:
...H70 ... G15 since G18 left. Looks:6.5/10 Not pretty but not ugly .... 1.70m, long legs ..Boobs: 7/10, A- cup but nice .. bum: big tattoo .. BJ: ... ulcer .. HJ: Nice action during shower ..FJ: 8.5/10 .. GFE:8/10 .. RTF: Yes ...Regular of H70,... definately .. good one for me!
L6H70G15 Wan - lose to ex G68 and ex G69 in terms of look. Hope she will give better service when recover from ulcer - with BBBJ and kissing. Cheers .

Warning again: Do not post in [tagged] thread. Every post will be zapped (- 6 pts) by Sammyboyfor. Eg: http://sammyboyforum.com/showthr...=250152&page=2
Old 21-10-2011, 10:34 PM
Samster

Re: L6H70G15 Wan (new)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
L6H70G15 Wan - lose to ex G68 and ex G69 in terms of look. Hope she will give better service when recover from ulcer - with BBBJ and kissing. Cheers .

Warning again: Do not post in [tagged] thread. Every post will be zapped (- 6 pts) by Sammyboyfor. Eg: http://sammyboyforum.com/showthr...=250152&page=2
Definitely, Bee got a very sweet charismatic smile. Look at her FB pic
Old 21-10-2011, 11:26 PM
Samster

L6h70

Quote:
Congratulations on getting power of 8. Just Upz U. All the best. Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1