The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-02-2018, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
VuiXinLong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Excellent thread by bro WB.

Have a nice weekend bro. Cheers
Old 25-02-2018, 07:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
truongsa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Due to heavy workload and commitments in SG, I may not be able to reply to all the wonderful posts immediately. I shall do my best.
Yeah, all men should aspire to be a PRESTIGIOUS MAN. Self-assured, tough-minded, assertive but easy going, kind and very comfortable in his own skin. And developing a skill that brings value to society...

A prestigious man brings value to society and is a giver. He will leave the world better than he found it.

Cheers!
Bro WB
Bro WB

Thanks for having a great excellent thread here.

After reading so much of your stories and factual posts, I thought you had retired. Seems that you are not from the above post and still very busy.

Care to comment?

Thanks for the comment below.

"I shall do my best.
Yeah, all men should aspire to be a PRESTIGIOUS MAN. Self-assured, tough-minded, assertive but easy going, kind and very comfortable in his own skin. And developing a skill that brings value to society..."

Summary -

Self-assured - confident in one's own abilities or character. Can be assertive too.

Tough-minded - strong, determined, and able to face up to reality.

Assertive - strong, determined, and able to face up to reality.

Easy Going - relaxed and tolerant in approach or manner.

Kind - a group of people or things having similar characteristics.

Very comfortable in his own skin - Displaying a relaxed confidence in and clear understanding of oneself and one's abilities, especially when presenting oneself to or interacting with other people.

From above we can clearly see the point you are trying to make is to say man really has to be easy and tough minded to handle gals.

Hope I get the correct message.

Have a great Sunday.
Old 25-02-2018, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 8
naboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachbungbinh View Post
Bro WB,

Not easy for any ordinary guys t go overseas to find chio gals and import. Of course here I said not easy but to some of you and your kakis maybe easier. You have the capability to do so and did so many times.

Yes self mastery is important and gals maybe easy.

Keep sharing spirit.!!
Agree, keep the sharing spirit!!.
Old 25-02-2018, 04:15 PM
Samster

rachbungbinh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wishing all here happy weekend!!

Always camping here to support Bro WB.
Old 25-02-2018, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
vinjaya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachbungbinh View Post
Wishing all here happy weekend!!

Always camping here to support Bro WB.
Same here as well, always support Bro WB.
Old 26-02-2018, 07:09 AM
Samster

ChefEx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Bro, tks.
My taste is about the same.
I hv eliminated my height requirement if the girl is very pretty/cute, has the right body/limb proportions, slim arms/wrists and has other desirable attributes such as sweet voice, sexy gait, good character and frugality...
The shortest girl I hv kept is 160, my yr 96 LP.
BTW, I go to high end joints a few times a month, but I still go to Peace Centre joints 3 times a week, not necessarily for outings, but for look-see which is FOC.

All bros are encouraged to join me for look-see FOC.

If a man believes his girl is special, his previously masculine behaviour changes. He begins to value her and care for her too much. He is now afraid of losing her. He has lost his power and dignity...
It's what every girl/woman consciously wants her man to behave. But, ironically, it's the beginning of the end for the relationship.
The reason? Her subconscious mind or primitive brain will begin to despise his new "less masculine and less dominant" behaviour.

[/SIZE]

Cheers to everyone!
Bro WB
Bro WB

Thanks for giving us so many insights to your life. Also very kind of you to invite us to join you to look see.

If any gal is 160 then rather tall for a gal. Many Asians women are short and of course they are changing due to the diet.

Fully agreed with you that any guy should not think his gal is special. Losing her will not be a bad thing because if any gal dun love you then no point keeping her.

Not see by the way but have to be done.

Hope Bro WB continue to post more and I shall contribute my part.

Have a nice week.

Thanks.
Old 26-02-2018, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 8
USB2vega deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent sharing by bro WB, hope to read more.
Old 27-02-2018, 07:59 AM
Samster

pose deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Dear bro,
Thank you so much for your excellent opinion.
All KTV gals and HFJ singers want to make money. Yes, money is a prerequisite for getting their pussies. But, as I hv reiterated in the past, money can only buy many but not all of these pussies, and never their hearts. Actually, spending more money than necessary will backfire. It repels them. Yes, even the gold diggers are repelled, although they will pretend to be lovey dovey w/ the big spenders just to extract more money from them.
I personally know several KTV gals who have refused FJ, no matter how much the customers offer. Of course, these 'jilted suitors' would invariably get very angry and agitated. Some customers in China may resort to threats and physical violence. They are all insecure losers.
Therefore, I hv to disagree w/ you that boatload of money will always get you these pussies.
A very pretty and young KTV gal will meet many patrons and she will get offers of BY from dozens of 'suitors.' Often within a few months. There is intense contest for her pussy. And the man who offers the most money may not get to keep her as his lao po/mistress. Oftentimes, her primitive brain won't allow her.
What kind of man would the 'prettiest girl,' WL or non-WL, choose? No, chase. Such a man is dominant and assertive, not domineering and aggressive. He is also kind and caring. And he is intelligent, ambitious, physically fit n of high status. He brings value to society. He has awesome emotional strength. He is non-reactive, no matter what happens.
IMHO, girls/women who work in the nite scene differ in their degree of greediness. It's a very wide spectrum. On one extreme are the truly narcissistic and psychopathic gold diggers, most common among the successful singers, whom we must avoid. On the other extreme are girls who are smart, kind, honest, frugal and non-greedy. They will never make it as successful singers. They are very rare, but I hv found a few of them.
No, emotional mastery has nothing to do w/ money, except that a man w/ great emotional strength and mastery will do well in all areas of his life, including financial security. Become such a MAN.
Me, successful? It depends on what you mean by successful. I'm far from being such a MAN.
I married my TW wife decades ago, when I was a lowly medical trainee from Gotham City. I spent over 6 months in TW. Why did I marry her? She was one of the prettiest girls I had ever seen. Her dad was a police major.

Bro,
Tks for your post.
Since August last yr, I hv only kept 3 more LPs. I hv not seen anyone else worth keeping, despite visiting PC joints 2-4 times a week and going to Lido twice a month. I need to take a good look at a girl before I know if she is worth keeping.
There are 5 other gals this yr who hv agreed to BY. But they don't qualify on closer inspection. For various reasons.
The prettiest is a yr 99 SYT (she is 18 yo), but only 160 and her legs are disproportionately short. She was introduced to me by a China lady.
She took a cab to Dynasty to meet me for HH exactly two weeks ago on a Tuesday. She had arrived on tourist pass a week earlier and had been to Lido for SH a few times. She was a cute doll and I French kissed her. I was very sexual w/ her. She could cum depending on how good I am, she said. Her pussy has never been licked before though. She enjoys some popularity on the internet and makes 15-20k rmb a month. She has a sweet voice n the gift of gap. Her demand for BY was very modest. Two days later, I told her I was too busy to BY her at the present time. She was deeply disappointed and returned to China a few days later. When she went to the toilet at Dynasty, a man approached her, trying to book her. She replied that she didn't come to work. We are still friends.

Cheers!
Bro WB
Bro WB

Quite interesting post reply above. Here we are discussing picking up gals that fall into the nite life entertainment sector. These gals are here to make money and milk as much as possible from men who patronized.

Often than not, these working gals are exposed to men who willing to throw money at them for sex. Right that the gals will pick and choose their partners.

So bro WB self-mastery and other skills guide will be useful here.

Any comments?

Also very nice of bro WB to explain his LPs. This show bro WB willing to import the gal and kept here.

Hope to read more and learn more from bros.

Please keep this thread longer.

Have a great working day.

Cheers.
Old 27-02-2018, 08:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 8
pandhu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support a very good thread by bro WB!
Old 28-02-2018, 10:03 AM
Samster

truongsa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pose View Post
Bro WB

Quite interesting post reply above. Here we are discussing picking up gals that fall into the nite life entertainment sector. These gals are here to make money and milk as much as possible from men who patronized.

Often than not, these working gals are exposed to men who willing to throw money at them for sex. Right that the gals will pick and choose their partners.

So bro WB self-mastery and other skills guide will be useful here.

Any comments?

Also very nice of bro WB to explain his LPs. This show bro WB willing to import the gal and kept here.

Hope to read more and learn more from bros.

Please keep this thread longer.

Have a great working day.

Cheers.
Bro, I agree with you.

Stupid to fall in love with working gals.
Old 28-02-2018, 10:05 AM
Samster

ChefEx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by truongsa View Post
Bro WB

Thanks for having a great excellent thread here.

After reading so much of your stories and factual posts, I thought you had retired. Seems that you are not from the above post and still very busy.

Care to comment?

Thanks for the comment below.

"I shall do my best.
Yeah, all men should aspire to be a PRESTIGIOUS MAN. Self-assured, tough-minded, assertive but easy going, kind and very comfortable in his own skin. And developing a skill that brings value to society..."

Summary -

Self-assured - confident in one's own abilities or character. Can be assertive too.

Tough-minded - strong, determined, and able to face up to reality.

Assertive - strong, determined, and able to face up to reality.

Easy Going - relaxed and tolerant in approach or manner.

Kind - a group of people or things having similar characteristics.

Very comfortable in his own skin - Displaying a relaxed confidence in and clear understanding of oneself and one's abilities, especially when presenting oneself to or interacting with other people.

From above we can clearly see the point you are trying to make is to say man really has to be easy and tough minded to handle gals.

Hope I get the correct message.

Have a great Sunday.
Tks for sharing nice forum.
Old 28-02-2018, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
phamvantroi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Bro,
Thanks for your help.
Self mastery is not the same as self control. It's also much harder to achieve.

https://horizonsofsignificance.wordp...-self-control/

A person w/ awesome emotional strength has no facial expressions? I don't agree. Such a person is not a robot.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...-strong-people

https://medical-dictionary.thefreedi...ional+strength

http://www.marcandangel.com/2015/10/...relationships/

Cheers to all samsters.
Have a great weekend!
Bro WB
Bro WB

I agreed with you that self-mastery is not self control. Is actually self-confident and assertive like the other bro posted earlier.

Internal strength is important as for emotionally strong guys.

" Emotionally strong people ...

are less discouraged by setbacks and disappointments.
are more adaptable to change.
are able to recognize and express their needs.
focus on getting around a hurdle rather than on the hurdle itself.
can learn from mistakes and criticism.
tend to see the larger perspective in a challenging situation.
are able to recover more quickly from emotional wounds such as failure or rejection."

Always love to read thru all yoru posts and following quite closely.

So hope can post more to share with us.

Have a great day!!
Old 28-02-2018, 01:19 PM
Samster

htunes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by truongsa View Post
Bro, I agree with you.

Stupid to fall in love with working gals.
Agree too, better not to fall in love with working gals.
Old 28-02-2018, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
pandandhi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChefEx View Post
Tks for sharing nice forum.
I was about to say too.