The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 24-02-2018, 07:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L20H41 (Convert to Viet House)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltramanTiga87 View Post
Can also bonk PRC if you want white fair skin.
Prc $150
Viet $50
Old 24-02-2018, 07:26 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
yumm is Cool - loads of Potential

somehow i feel okt of this house is not that friendly, like always grumpy
Old 24-02-2018, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltramanTiga87 View Post
Can also bonk PRC if you want white fair skin.
.. u want me to use my guan cai ben
Old 24-02-2018, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1041 / Power: 14
HomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumm View Post
somehow i feel okt of this house is not that friendly, like always grumpy
I feel that way too but does it really matter? The OKT is indeed silent type compared to others who will "eh hello boss etc"

This one will just ask what number directly no bullshit cut to the chase.

I went to this house last week. This is my FR

Went after work around 6.30pm. There were a few people inside sitting on the waiting chairs smoking. The OKT clapped his hands and a bunch of girls stood up. There were only like 4 or 5. The main room was quite poorly lit so its kinda hard to see their faces properly. I picked the girl I think looked the best, G89 I think. Nice, young and slim. Later she said she was 24. Paid $80 for 45min.

Went up the room on 2nd floor which was a big bed and the bath room which was almost 1/3 of the room. There was a TV there but it wasnt working and unplugged. The room has mirrors. On ceiling and at the side. The room light will change automatically also like mood lights. Blue/red/green/purple

The action starts in the bathroom. Theres a big tub with a mat on it which she told me to lie on. Then she B2B wash me. Used her tits to rub soap all over my body. Quite Shoik.

After the wash up went on the bed. No BBBJ, condom on immediately, BJ very short. Pumped her missionary then doggie. I told her to wear her clothes back on and face fucked her then strip out her clothes like rape play before fucking her again.

After deed was done we just cuddle and she asked where I'm from, how old I am. She then offered me massage but it was pretty bad. She kept trying to scratch my back??? and making weird sounds.

RTF? Probably.. but I want to try out the other girls if there are any. She told me to find her again next time. I will probably visit this house again because of the B2B massage.
Old 24-02-2018, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeDelete View Post
I feel that way too but does it really matter?
it did affect my mood, so in the end i chose to come back another day instead.
but maybe i m spoilt by my usual joints 😛

Last edited by francesco; 25-02-2018 at 12:07 AM.
Old 24-02-2018, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future

if girl black face then mood will be affected feeling that my dick is not welcome. Then dick cannot become hard.
Among all the viet house regarding service I think:
2041>1637>>wh54>2038>1814>1830

If thai house get 90/100 for service, then viet on average is 30/100, prc 60/100
You can know when the girl start to complain too long fuck:
Thai never complain
Prc complain at 20 min
Viet complain at 5 min

My personal opinion
Old 25-02-2018, 08:28 AM
Samster

bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
it did affect my mood, so in the end i chose to come back another day instead.
but maybe i m spoilt by my usual joints ��
hes lidat one la... u go another day oso same..
but i heard hes a nice person.
i think thais more suitable for us... viets is juz once in a while for their white smooth porcelin skin. if u dun mind compromise service for gud looks..can try chiobu SHE selena g79...
my fren wanto try their ap...gotta wait 1 hr...
if u want body beautiful..can go g19...think one of the best body in cat50...service better than selena

Last edited by bonkning; 25-02-2018 at 09:08 AM.
Old 25-02-2018, 09:56 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
yumm is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
hes lidat one la... u go another day oso same..
but i heard hes a nice person.
i think thais more suitable for us... viets is juz once in a while for their white smooth porcelin skin. if u dun mind compromise service for gud looks..can try chiobu SHE selena g79...
my fren wanto try their ap...gotta wait 1 hr...
if u want body beautiful..can go g19...think one of the best body in cat50...service better than selena
actually that day wanted to try 19 but not available, saw her 1/2 ball the other day ... wah steam sia

then saw 1 short hair like quite pretty, too bad didn’t catch her number
Old 25-02-2018, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumm View Post
actually that day wanted to try 19 but not available, saw her 1/2 ball the other day ... wah steam sia

then saw 1 short hair like quite pretty, too bad didn’t catch her number
555...she oso like to wear bikini show off her tiny waist... body can fight any cat... yet to checkout 2038 tho... hav u seen any newbie with her kind of figure there?...
if hav must try...
so far only tried 2 viet chiobu at wh junction....1 solid body but service like fuck...beautiful boobs but even touch she oso not happy. the other one sop..wun return to this hse laew

Last edited by bonkning; 25-02-2018 at 10:44 AM.
Old 25-02-2018, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
mikeyeew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: L20H41 (Convert to Viet House)

Personal preference, 88 syt look, slim body, ok boobs. Service no rush.
Old 25-02-2018, 10:09 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of
Quote:
555...she oso like to wear bikini show off her tiny waist... body can fight any cat... yet to checkout 2038 tho... hav u seen any newbie with her kind of figure there?...
if hav must try...
so far only tried 2 viet chiobu at wh junction....1 solid body but service like fuck...beautiful boobs but even touch she oso not happy. the other one sop..wun return to this hse laew
Beautiful fake or real boobs ?

This house no fish tank one like cafe like that. Can sit and chat is it
Old 27-02-2018, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
mikeyeew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Once u go in, the guy will ask all girls to stand up and let u choose, where got chance to sit and chat and drink coffee Hihi.
Old 28-02-2018, 06:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
Beautiful fake or real boobs ?

This house no fish tank one like cafe like that. Can sit and chat is it
huh...thot i told u b4...g19 original...
chat ah..of course can la...drinks provided...sio ar leng...fatty will ask b4 i sit down...
but not chat w g19 la...u think wat....walao...
i only allowed chat with okt la..
i go in he never clapclap to welcome me leh..
he oways ask me ai gui ho.
the gers oso duwan comeout see me...
they see me until sian laew...
Old 28-02-2018, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
chat ah..of course can la...drinks provided...sio ar leng...fatty will ask b4 i sit down...
huh? i thot once in a while nia?
diam diam eat alone neh
Old 28-02-2018, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Playboy at 2041 come le
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1