The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-03-2017, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Madterry2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Geylang first trip Guidiance

Hi Guys! New here! Been reading about the Legalised Brothels in Geylang and how the services are. Thinking of trying it out myself next weekend but anyone has any good tips on the locations on where i should go? Or Willing to hop along with you guys exploring together Hahahaha!
Old 08-03-2017, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 8
Timidshyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Geylang first trip Guidiance

Bro, Idm going. I'm also new but waiting for pay first around 20. March like that.
Old 09-03-2017, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 18
qingzhe is one of the Best!qingzhe is one of the Best!qingzhe is one of the Best!qingzhe is one of the Best!

Bros, the information already all in the threads. Just decide whether you want to go thai/prc and then CAT50/60/80/150. Pick the girl of your choice from the tank/couch and enjoy what your money bought you.

List of houses can refer to the individual threads to find out what CAT they offer.
Old 09-03-2017, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7184 / Power: 18
Nerdy Bratz has a reputation beyond reputeNerdy Bratz has a reputation beyond reputeNerdy Bratz has a reputation beyond reputeNerdy Bratz has a reputation beyond reputeNerdy Bratz has a reputation beyond reputeNerdy Bratz has a reputation beyond reputeNerdy Bratz has a reputation beyond reputeNerdy Bratz has a reputation beyond reputeNerdy Bratz has a reputation beyond reputeNerdy Bratz has a reputation beyond reputeNerdy Bratz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qingzhe View Post
Bros, the information already all in the threads. Just decide whether you want to go thai/prc and then CAT50/60/80/150. Pick the girl of your choice from the tank/couch and enjoy what your money bought you.

List of houses can refer to the individual threads to find out what CAT they offer.
Yes! I agree with these bro.
Old 09-03-2017, 02:17 PM
Samster

Nerdy Bratz has a reputation beyond reputeNerdy Bratz has a reputation beyond reputeNerdy Bratz has a reputation beyond reputeNerdy Bratz has a reputation beyond reputeNerdy Bratz has a reputation beyond reputeNerdy Bratz has a reputation beyond reputeNerdy Bratz has a reputation beyond reputeNerdy Bratz has a reputation beyond reputeNerdy Bratz has a reputation beyond reputeNerdy Bratz has a reputation beyond reputeNerdy Bratz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Yes!! I agree with these bros
Old 09-03-2017, 02:17 PM
Samster

yes!!! I agree with these bros.

Quote:

Old 12-03-2017, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 15
squiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of light

List + Info + PRICE of All Geylang Brothels and Links to Interesting Threads : https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread...321246&page=17

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1