The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 27-12-2016, 12:25 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
rimchew is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Girls Holiday Time???

Guys, been a fan for years and finally joined up. I've fallen into seeing the same girl for a month. About a week ago, she had 3 days off for her period. I believe, she was NUTS. Last night, she was all fired up/grouchy, now today she's not working and says she has off 3 more days. Does not make sense. Just curious, how much time off do they get??? How does it work??? If I wanted her to take a day off, would be like $1500 sing.... I suspect she is freelancing from her friend's condo.... no big deal, just curious now! Thankx
Old 27-12-2016, 01:38 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Girls Holiday Time???

Why are you seeing the same girl for a month???

Commercial sex is all about enjoying variety.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 27-12-2016, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rimchew View Post
Guys, been a fan for years and finally joined up. I've fallen into seeing the same girl for a month. About a week ago, she had 3 days off for her period. I believe, she was NUTS. Last night, she was all fired up/grouchy, now today she's not working and says she has off 3 more days. Does not make sense. Just curious, how much time off do they get??? How does it work??? If I wanted her to take a day off, would be like $1500 sing.... I suspect she is freelancing from her friend's condo.... no big deal, just curious now! Thankx
it means got other carrot head like you that are willing to fork out $1500 a day for her

Last edited by Kobayashi99; 27-12-2016 at 05:59 PM.
Old 27-12-2016, 01:42 PM
Samster (M)

I know you are right. But help me out, what are the rules for working girls? Do they get time off? Period obvious, but beyond that, how does it work? Do they take time off whenever they want or do they get some time off from owner or????

Thanx
Old 27-12-2016, 01:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobayashi99 View Post
i means got other carrot head like you that are willing to fork out $1500 a day for her
Right, but I never did it!!! That was the price, I did not pay it.... Any insight on the question? Thanks
Old 27-12-2016, 02:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I know you are right. But help me out, what are the rules for working girls? Do they get time off? Period obvious, but beyond that, how does it work? Do they take time off whenever they want or do they get some time off from owner or????

Thanx
Different house different rules so to speak. Some girls take time off whenever they feel like it. Others don't because their bosses frown on it.

Maybe you tell us the girl we can tell you based on the house normal practice.
Old 27-12-2016, 02:57 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles View Post
Different house different rules so to speak. Some girls take time off whenever they feel like it. Others don't because their bosses frown on it.

Maybe you tell us the girl we can tell you based on the house normal practice.
It's at WH H43. I've seen a few girls there before, first I found last minute 3-days off.... something's fishy, but oh well.
Old 27-12-2016, 03:07 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Right, but I never did it!!! That was the price, I did not pay it.... Any insight on the question? Thanks
time off can be from 1min to months basis, case by case
Old 27-12-2016, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
If she is having her period, she will need more than 3 days off.
Old 27-12-2016, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2299 / Power: 19
zinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond repute

There's another reason, she could have failed her monthly check-ups.
Old 27-12-2016, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
It's at WH H43. I've seen a few girls there before, first I found last minute 3-days off.... something's fishy, but oh well.
Bro, if spending time with her for a day is 1500 then is purely commercial for her leh.....don't lose your heart to her cause she hasn't lost hers to you.

Difficult I know but just got to convince yourself to cut ties.
Old 27-12-2016, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 11
Konnichiwawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For a price of $1500 means you bao wl for 10session and only CEO like me can, unless u also a CEO

Quote:
Old 27-12-2016, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnichiwawa View Post
For a price of $1500 means you bao wl for 10session and only CEO like me can, unless u also a CEO
you have a different problem . you have PE so need more time
Old 27-12-2016, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Why are you seeing the same girl for a month???

Commercial sex is all about enjoying variety.
This apply to FB also....

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 27-12-2016, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 21
ramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to all

Quote:
I don't know what kind of WL you are getting into....I've been seeing a WL for 6 months liao...if she is having her day off..it is because she got her DYM...so she needs to rest...other days if she got to rest...well..maybe her meimei got injured or some shit happens at her home and she's not in the right frame of mind to work...in your case, she probably want to cut out the middleman fees of the OKT and want to earn more herself...I think you should avoid this kind of women....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1