The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-12-2016, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of
Re: Latest Vietnam House. 1637

Viet G8 is thin, pretty and fair. But her breasts are below A-cup size. Good build up. But she doesn't like her right breast to be sucked. I wasn't allowed to touch her cunt or to rest my body on her back during doggy. Her cunt is a bit loose. She put her hand on my throat during proceedings which was uncomfortable. She didn't rush me though. RTF G8: No

Yeah, I know she has a few good FRs in this thread.
Old 04-12-2016, 12:41 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by adonis View Post
Viet G8 is thin, pretty and fair. But her breasts are below A-cup size. Good build up. But she doesn't like her right breast to be sucked. I wasn't allowed to touch her cunt or to rest my body on her back during doggy. Her cunt is a bit loose. She put her hand on my throat during proceedings which was uncomfortable. She didn't rush me though. RTF G8: No

Yeah, I know she has a few good FRs in this thread.
no worries....just post whatever happened to you
Old 27-12-2016, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 8
ris2099 is one of the Best!ris2099 is one of the Best!ris2099 is one of the Best!

My FR on G3

Looks: 7/10 - Passable not really stunning.
Body: 9/10 - Petite, my type as i'm a sucker for petites.
Boobs: 6/10 - B cup but a bit saggy. But i'm not a boob lover so that's ok.
CBJ: 7/10 - Good and powerful can feel it even though wearing a condom.
FJ: 8/10 - Very accomodating. Started with cowboy until she got tired. Switched to missionary until i got tired. Finished with doggie. While in doggie, felt her pussy became a powerful vaccuum, so shiok.
GFE: 7/10 - Not too bad but could be improved.
RTF: Sure, but after seeing a lot of the girls, i might try the others in this house first.
Old 28-12-2016, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4434 / Power: 9
yowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond repute

I will be going there Gl to try viet fl.
Old 09-01-2017, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of

One thing i notice after trying the girls from this house is that they insist on CBJ, even upon RTF.

Like a house policy.

Anyone ever get BBBJ from any of the girls? I know one FR say yes, but when i press the girl about it, she insist never. Persuade some more, then i kana lecture a bit , really spoiled the mood for the subsequent bonk.
Old 30-01-2017, 10:58 PM
Samster

adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

GLL16H37G19 a.k.a. Ella. Ella is a little prettier than normal legal Geylang WLs. She is slim and fair. About 1.54m. She wore a blue dress. She said she was an exKTV girl in Vietnam and Singapore. She gave me a BJ and ball licking. I fingered her. She was up to any FJ position. She did not rush me. Her GFE was good but she did not allow me to kiss her lips. Long time since I found a Geylang WL with such good attributes. RTF: Yes.

Can any bro confirm if this legal Geylang house's policy is 30 minutes @ $50? If it is, that is pretty good.
Old 30-01-2017, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2479 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
GLL16H37G19 a.k.a. Ella

Can any bro confirm if this legal Geylang house's policy is 30 minutes @ $50? If it is, that is pretty good.
Nice FR bro...

From my experience $50 is 20mins lei.....some okt might be more generous. If got no one waiting. Some more strict.

Personally I never have hear the intercom before... Maybe cause I finish fast....

I seldom log on, will return points if you have >50% of my points.

Old 31-01-2017, 03:54 PM
Samster

Hi fatguy. Now I realise that many Geylang house OKTs entice us in by saying 30 mins @ $50 but will knock, knock the door at what, 20 mins.? Really pressuring and spoils our fun.
Old 31-01-2017, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2479 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi fatguy. Now I realise that many Geylang house OKTs entice us in by saying 30 mins @ $50 but will knock, knock the door at what, 20 mins.? Really pressuring and spoils our fun.
Always happens bro. Maybe if u regular and no one waiting maybe better. That's why I prefer to go more off peak hours like 3pm. I find the girls fresher.

Just saw a bro driving a nice black bmw enter the house. He quite good looking too.... Might give this house a try. Lol

I seldom log on, will return points if you have >50% of my points.

Old 02-02-2017, 06:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
nutman38 is Cool - loads of Potential

My FR on G12

Looks: 8/10 - Not Bad! But some pimples here and there on her face.
Body: 9/10 - Tall - approx. 1.65m
Boobs: 10/10 - At least a C cup - I keeps teasing her is fake, but she insists is real. One of the best BOOBS I ever seen. Can any bros here confirm it is real or fake?
CBJ: 7/10 - Nothing special. Just the usual stuffs.
FJ: 7/10 - Don quite remember as I am focusing more on her boobs!
GFE: 7/10 - Not too bad but could be improved. Can't French either.
RTF: Maybe cause her boobs too beautiful!!!
Old 05-03-2017, 01:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 8
Imfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to behold

Nice to find this house thougt not much update here.

Any gal to recommend? Got current summary list of gals for this house?
Old 06-03-2017, 09:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 751 / Power: 8
Icekeeper is a splendid one to beholdIcekeeper is a splendid one to beholdIcekeeper is a splendid one to beholdIcekeeper is a splendid one to beholdIcekeeper is a splendid one to beholdIcekeeper is a splendid one to beholdIcekeeper is a splendid one to behold

FR 1637 G7 Viet Cat50

First try of Viet House. Very friendly OKT who keep waving at me until I can't resist.

Look : 6/10. Not a looker when near.
Body : 7/10. Natural B cup boob
French : 7/10. Some tongue action. Not wild type.
Toilet : 6/10. No much action. SOP
Catbath : 7/10 Nice abalone with response. Lot of eye contact and CFM look
AR : 0/10 Not given
FJ : 7/10 Nice moan and hardworking. Accommodate to few patterns as requested. Good bonk
RTF : Unlikely. Too many "new" gal to try in this hose.
Old 06-03-2017, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 8
Imfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
One thing i notice after trying the girls from this house is that they insist on CBJ, even upon RTF.

Like a house policy.

Anyone ever get BBBJ from any of the girls? I know one FR say yes, but when i press the girl about it, she insist never. Persuade some more, then i kana lecture a bit , really spoiled the mood for the subsequent bonk.
Bro, alot depend on chemistry too. One bro get it doesnt mean another bro will get.

No point pressing the girl on this and spoil your day. We move on to another girl.
Old 09-03-2017, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 14
bearbear87 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbearbear87 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just tried G7.

Looks: 7/10. Not the prettiest features, but she has a slightly exotic look. Imagine that shy proper OL in the corner of your office. Looks cuter when she ties up her hair.
Body: 7/10. Cute petite body. Boobs are average. Overall fun sized.
Service: 7.5/10. Slow and sensual like making out with a colleague. Loved the BJ with her hair bunned up. A little quiet for my liking though.

RTF: Maybe. When I'm in the mood again for OL fantasies. Will probably try one of those playful SYTs from this house next
Old 09-03-2017, 08:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
imozaku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just try no 13.. worse experience ever

Give off the most negative vibes
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1