The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-05-2013, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 13
99546 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy99546 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: All you need to know about "Marriage/Divorce" under the SG Law

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarPig View Post
Yes.... anything that you are paying for before the divorce you are expected to carry on the payments after the divorce... eg. insurance, tuition, enrichment, child care etc...
If like tat I can pay lesser on my child claim. Coz most of the things is I paid.. Like insurance, school fees and etc.. but just need a proof that is paid by me? Rite..
Old 02-05-2013, 12:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99546 View Post
If like tat I can pay lesser on my child claim. Coz most of the things is I paid.. Like insurance, school fees and etc.. but just need a proof that is paid by me? Rite..
I dun tink it works that way..... if your ex wants to claim child maintenance from you.... all these expenses will be included in the calculation of the amount to be given to your ex as child maintenance.
Old 02-05-2013, 01:23 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
WarPig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWarPig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
On the contrary you are likely to have to pay more for your child maintenance if it can be proven that you have been paying for these expenses all along.
Old 11-05-2013, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 13
99546 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy99546 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bros,

I like to ask u all Bros tat if there is possible that if my salary is 2k+ (included ot, haven deduct CPF). But my ot is not stable type. If she want ask for child claim for more. Can she get it?

How the law count the claim? By your basic salary or include ot? What if include ot. If my ot is not stable type. Then I going to pay for the claim? Cant be I don have enuf $. Then I go borrow $ from friends, relatives or ever loansharks. Because relatives or friends when you say borrow $. They maybe will help 1 or 2 times can't be always helping it. But after few times, I think most of friends or relatives will run away from you.

Can any Bros tell how the law count about the claim of the child?

Thanks Bros.
Old 12-05-2013, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Marco_Polo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi anyone know a good cheap lawyer for reducing child support and alimoney? i really cant support them anymore as i am already out of job. thanks
Old 12-05-2013, 08:41 PM
Samster (B)

WarPig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWarPig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco_Polo View Post
hi anyone know a good cheap lawyer for reducing child support and alimoney? i really cant support them anymore as i am already out of job. thanks
Dun go to a lawyer as the Familee Courts will infer that if you have the means to engage a lawyer you have the means to pay.

Approach the Legal Aid Bureau for assistance..... since you are now jobless it should be easy for you to pass their means test.
Old 12-05-2013, 08:46 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Bros,

I like to ask u all Bros tat if there is possible that if my salary is 2k+ (included ot, haven deduct CPF). But my ot is not stable type. If she want ask for child claim for more. Can she get it?

How the law count the claim? By your basic salary or include ot? What if include ot. If my ot is not stable type. Then I going to pay for the claim? Cant be I don have enuf $. Then I go borrow $ from friends, relatives or ever loansharks. Because relatives or friends when you say borrow $. They maybe will help 1 or 2 times can't be always helping it. But after few times, I think most of friends or relatives will run away from you.

Can any Bros tell how the law count about the claim of the child?

Thanks Bros.
Very sorry to inform you that the Familee Courts does not take into consideration your current income when deciding on the amount for child / wife maintenance. They look at your previous outlays in financing the family's lifestyle and based on that expenditures...... so if you & your family had been living beyond your means prior to the divorce...... you are screwed. Unless your ex-spouse take pity on you and accept a nominal figure.

Even if you declare bankrupt at this stage..... you still have to pay up. Borrow, beg, steal, rob or sell your ass..... the fucking Familee Courts is not interest in how you obtain the money...... but you must pay up !!
Old 12-05-2013, 09:23 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Dun go to a lawyer as the Familee Courts will infer that if you have the means to engage a lawyer you have the means to pay.

Approach the Legal Aid Bureau for assistance..... since you are now jobless it should be easy for you to pass their means test.
Very good advice.

Wise move......
Old 13-05-2013, 11:53 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dasmondsim82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Very sorry to inform you that the Familee Courts does not take into consideration your current income when deciding on the amount for child / wife maintenance. They look at your previous outlays in financing the family's lifestyle and based on that expenditures...... so if you & your family had been living beyond your means prior to the divorce...... you are screwed. Unless your ex-spouse take pity on you and accept a nominal figure.

Even if you declare bankrupt at this stage..... you still have to pay up. Borrow, beg, steal, rob or sell your ass..... the fucking Familee Courts is not interest in how you obtain the money...... but you must pay up !!

Omg! Now then I know.
Old 13-05-2013, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This part is true, even though after I declare bankrupt and apply for variation order to lower my maintenance down from more then 1K, the fucking kangaroo familee cock only lower it by $200..the other side lawyer say my bankruptcy was fake...
Old 15-05-2013, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
This part is true, even though after I declare bankrupt and apply for variation order to lower my maintenance down from more then 1K, the fucking kangaroo familee cock only lower it by $200..the other side lawyer say my bankruptcy was fake...
but if you have black n white of yr bankruptcy how can it be fake? plus more over if i have Black and white that i have totally no income due to my health for over a year then this also fake? now i also facing that bitch is bring me up to court. if dont pay how? will i be ended up in jail?
Old 15-05-2013, 03:18 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
but if you have black n white of yr bankruptcy how can it be fake? plus more over if i have Black and white that i have totally no income due to my health for over a year then this also fake? now i also facing that bitch is bring me up to court. if dont pay how? will i be ended up in jail?
Welcome to the unfair world of the Womens Charter...... what they want they must be given....... it is your problem if you have no money, not theirs.

Unfortunately, many men have been thrown into the slammer because they are unable to comply with the maintenance orders.
Old 15-05-2013, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Welcome to the unfair world of the Womens Charter...... what they want they must be given....... it is your problem if you have no money, not theirs.

Unfortunately, many men have been thrown into the slammer because they are unable to comply with the maintenance orders.
If I wanted to pay but with no income how to pay? Can I say this in court, say I can't find a high pay job with my current pay I can't even support myself and lead me to go rob or steal just to pay my maintenance, will the court pardon me for stealing and robbing? Come on cannot means cannot what's the point of forcing? Even go jail come out criminal record worst cant even find job how? Haiz... Then I going in jail for sure....
Old 15-05-2013, 07:56 PM
Samster

Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My bankruptcy was self declared so her lawyer said i did all these just to escape paying maintenance..
Old 15-05-2013, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quote:

The worst part is even if you never pay one instalment doesn't mean you can skip and start afresh when you got the means to pay...you still have to pay all the missed instalments and with interest if they really "ngiau" with you..

But lawyer also told me some times fucking familee cock judges also at their wits end with hardcore cases, those who simply just refuses to pay by insisting they cannot cos end of the day there is only so many times they can throw them in jail....until judge bo bian tell their ex to think of moderating their own expectation and needs..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1