The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 12-07-2011, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 15
lweiss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlweiss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Screwing maids

ahh really hard if u cant upload your pic girls also wary of the scams going around i find if u honest even married the girls dont mind but u may wish to consider using a nickname and uploading just 2 pics would be ok after all people that know u wont be looking to check u out under a diff name

++++++++++++++++++++++++

there is some truth to Outatowner's comment. they key issue here is whether as a married perso, you do have the TIME to commit to the lady, particularly on Sundays and on a REGULAR basis.

One you become less available to them, they lose interest quickly. You might get one or two fun-time with them. If your intention is short term...no worry. If for a few months at a time...then you have to repeat the courtship process more often. So it might get a bit tiring for you.

Whichever way it goes,....the real fun is always in the hunting process. And then snatch a prey, and enjoy the fruit.

Just do it laaaaa
Thanks to the following Bros for upping me : Liquid@cid, Chew78s, Ziebart, Mbam, Mchnsg, Birdie8819, Beary, Etsys, GeckoSG, Admiralty, Hidetox, Hero7, Loverboy789, A Forumer, Joyseeker, Diputs1269, Rickey, Naka_Timo, Fazer6s, Prez SBY1, Dunworri, Shark89, Kumsiatiko, Thai31, Zhu Star
Old 12-07-2011, 06:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
portawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Theres a pinay maid who just live on my same level.
How should i approach her.
Old 12-07-2011, 06:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
portawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How should i approach my next door maid.
Old 12-07-2011, 08:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 15
lweiss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlweiss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by portawa View Post
How should i approach my next door maid.
Bro Portawa,

Not sure its a great idea. Too close for comfort. Too easy to create trouble relationship turned sour. I don't know your status, the last thing you want is her friends to sabo you some more than you can handle.

It's usually best that the maid do not know where you live. TO avoid any issues and embarrassments.

So my view, is ...not recommended. Just my some cents.
Thanks to the following Bros for upping me : Liquid@cid, Chew78s, Ziebart, Mbam, Mchnsg, Birdie8819, Beary, Etsys, GeckoSG, Admiralty, Hidetox, Hero7, Loverboy789, A Forumer, Joyseeker, Diputs1269, Rickey, Naka_Timo, Fazer6s, Prez SBY1, Dunworri, Shark89, Kumsiatiko, Thai31, Zhu Star
Old 13-07-2011, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 20
CKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lweiss100 View Post
...It's usually best that the maid do not know where you live. TO avoid any issues and embarrassments.

I have been following this thread as an interested and silent observer. Often times would also like to venture out of the Fuck Buddy box and try some maid sexventure. There are a couple living in this estate and their lithe bodies at times do turn me on.

Just 2 nights ago, with my hands full, could not press my floor in the lift. One maid, with dog on the leash, volunteered to assist. Before I could tell which floor I was on, she said "I know, XX right?" I asked " I am impressed, how you know". She added "oh you have been living here for a long time and I have been working for the same family for some time as well". So, with maids in the same estate, better admire from a distance. Dun sway seow - totally agree bro lweiss, it ain't worth it. Unless some hot maid comes my way, I'll stick to FBs.
Old 13-07-2011, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 15
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Bro i am not offended la....

Senior bros like u how can i be offended

We are all still bros and friends...

Pardon me if i unwittingly said something to upset u

Quote:
Originally Posted by joncheong View Post
sorry for that blatant comment of mine

anyway you got pm
Old 13-07-2011, 01:19 AM
Samster

The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

My inbox is flooded

will take time to read and reply all

Guys who have just upped me please check ur inboxes for PMs/contacts.

welcome back

where were u so long

for me i dun need to be here la

my big brother etsys is holding court here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengarou View Post
Bro the lord, I am glad the see you back . I just sent you a pm as well! Please read it , thanks!
Old 13-07-2011, 01:24 AM
Samster

Sir how can you say you got no experience.... u r a cheongster as well..

1) sweet talk really means sweet talk lah bro
2) ofcourse nothng wrong with loving them right... can love and can also break up what.... nothing wrong....
3) dun promise marriage etc and break their hearts la bro
4) so if u use ur words carefully u r not lying to them
5) experienced bros will know how to tell them the truth on their face eg "i am looking for a girl for a relationship but no intention of marriage yet.... "

so many other lines bro..... join me to ac in october and il teach u

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirDennis View Post
I don't have much experience with girls, so I don't know how to sweet talk.

But since most of us don't really want to take them as gf's, doesn't sweet talk really mean lying to them about how we like/love them?
Old 13-07-2011, 01:25 AM
Samster

Wah now i must take tips from you.

So bro give us FR please

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidFox468 View Post
I just saw an Indo in a shopping centre with sexy green shorts, smiled at her and within 3 minutes, we were in my car. Sometimes, direct talk works too. They want extra $ period.
Old 13-07-2011, 01:26 AM
Samster

agreed la bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by lweiss100 View Post
Bro Portawa,

Not sure its a great idea. Too close for comfort. Too easy to create trouble relationship turned sour. I don't know your status, the last thing you want is her friends to sabo you some more than you can handle.

It's usually best that the maid do not know where you live. TO avoid any issues and embarrassments.

Old 13-07-2011, 01:28 AM
Samster

where u get ur FBs from? tips please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKee View Post
I have been following this thread as an interested and silent observer. Often times would also like to venture out of the Fuck Buddy box and try some maid sexventure. There are a couple living in this estate and their lithe bodies at times do turn me on.

Just 2 nights ago, with my hands full, could not press my floor in the lift. One maid, with dog on the leash, volunteered to assist. Before I could tell which floor I was on, she said "I know, XX right?" I asked " I am impressed, how you know". She added "oh you have been living here for a long time and I have been working for the same family for some time as well". So, with maids in the same estate, better admire from a distance. Dun sway seow - totally agree bro lweiss, it ain't worth it. Unless some hot maid comes my way, I'll stick to FBs.
Old 13-07-2011, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 17
tn_lengchai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytn_lengchai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by joncheong View Post
can share what are some of the online websites to hook up pinays?
Try www.hookuppinays.com
Old 13-07-2011, 11:39 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 0
armpitfetish deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyarmpitfetish deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

how much would you pay to hire this maid?

Old 13-07-2011, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
I like ur FR.

Authentic and real.

Thats how i wan it.....

Can give more marks.... for ur FR.....

so what if its a disappointment.... i have been thru many as well...... but my strike rate gets better and better as time passes....

that is where u will reach..... my blessings are with ur lil bird...

thanks bro lord for your complements.

Well...after the last met up with zero harvest...we still kept msn everyday..i am trying to get her comfortable with me, except that i never go and commit that i am courting her. She said she only have sex with "boyfriend" or the one with love..that puzzled me whether shall i said: hey..i want you to be my gf and bla bla bla..." i am just afraid there will be never ending...my only intention is to creat the sense of intimation and comfortable feeling for her to have sex with me...though i am trying hard and learning hard now. i am not a sweet talker anyway. Well, she lost her passport and ID and need 6-8 weeks to get replaced hence she cannot go to hotel (another reason). So she said she can only meet me and talk inside the car....she is asking me to meet tonight. This pino is not pretty and a bit short ..but she has the sense of intelligent that make me go after her and wanna TRY to fxxx her... Bro.....to what extent can we do in the car..i never try before...bbj? hj? or fj?? my only concern is: is doing in car really comfortable meh? quick and exciting but not really enjoy le.....

Will update u and see how is tonigt meet up.
Old 13-07-2011, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
outatowner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by armpitfetish View Post
how much would you pay to hire this maid?

i would make her pregnant no q ask lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1