The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 18-02-2009, 06:22 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
lover_mms deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

bro , can u share their contacts ?
Old 18-02-2009, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
desker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

3rd shot on 170209:

Haven been posting but still very active...mainly at GL...so finally got to contribute after so long...anyway at GL there's one china LB, her name QiQi, very good service...$30 can get frenching, BBBJ and all sorts of position, very sexy LB with boobs and shaved dick...Bro DickRick, definitely your type...look for her after 7pm at GL Lor 16...her other sisters like YangYang and etc I have tried but none as good as her...

anyway back to rowell...was there at 7.30pm after finishing 2 bonks at Petain, still got some fire in me and decided to try Rowell LB...

Chosed Boeing, petite and sexy thai LB, 21yo from Issan, currently working to earn money for Uni fees, studying accounts...about 1.65m...very girly face with thick makeup and lush mascara...feminine voice...very very feminine demeanour...almost like a real girl...blonde hair...boobs soft and big, dick shaved, curved and loooonnng...but balls very small, like peanut size...

when action started, first thing was to french her and grap her boobs...she is a damn good kisser who likes to french and flick her tongue...so Bro DICKRICK take note, this BOEING is your type, she leaving next month...in fact tonight I'm gonna visit her again...

she didn't bother about the time, didnt ask about the money...straight away into hot steaming action with me...we undress, carress, french and suck...for at least 15min...then very unexpectedly, she gave me a AJ! using her tongue to poke and lick my ass, that was really good! long time didnt receive AJ from a LB liao, not even from QiQi my regular at GL.

Bonked her missionary and cowgirl, then missionary...unloaded after 15min of intense bonking and tongue sucking and saliva swapping...damn good fuck, real solid stuff...she even came while I missionary her...we were frenching like lovers, eyes looking into each others...when we finished, we sat beside each other and talked, that's why I know much about her. I held her in my arms like she's my galfriend...she's very girly type LB, sweet personality...she said she only kiss customers who she like, no Indians, old man, malays...only chinese or good-looking young malay/indians...and becos I'm also in 20s, we clicked...

So Lao Jiao like Bro DickRick, Rukter, CKee and KathoeyLover...she's the girl for you, my recommendation.

Tonight I'm gonna try her again.

Usual price was $30...but becos her service was so good, I gave her $50...she didnt ask for it, I gave her to reward her service...AJ, frenching, sexy looks and girly personality...
Old 19-02-2009, 01:33 PM
Samster

tried Boeing again yesterday night...anyway she's located at Rowell Rd Hse 79, beside the drink stall...going back to thailand in march.

was there from 10.50pm till 11.25pm, so really had a rock solid fucking, sucking gd time with her...we french passionately, did 69 BBBJ, assrim each other in doggy style...when I missionary her, she whanked herself and came...then I switched her to cowgirl, then finish in missionary...have chemistry with her...

she didnt bother about the time nor ask about the money...in the end I gave her 5 red notes and she didnt even count before putting into her handbag...she really enjoy sex and she said she's very on with customers who treat her nicely and who can stimulate her sexual arousal...and surprisingly, she like to AR, but not receive it...

lastly she said she's on lb69 or lb-lb.com...not very sure...guys who are interested can check how she look like...

long time didnt visit rowell, now visit and found a gem man...how lucky...
Old 19-02-2009, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 16
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

Here's a picture of Boeng from Ladyboy-Ladboy.com. Hope the link works.

http://www.ladyboy-ladyboy.com/sampl...ary/boeing.jpg

Boeng works in Pattaya. A couple of her friends are currently working in the same Rowell house.

This is May:
http://www.ladyboy-ladyboy.com/sampl...ruary/mayO.jpg

This is At:
http://www.ladyboy-ladyboy.com/sampl...august/atC.jpg

Catch them before they go back end of this month.
Old 20-02-2009, 05:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 16
doppelherz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Boeing does sound like a good catch!
what are her usual operating hours?
thanks
Old 20-02-2009, 06:10 PM
Samster

RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by doppelherz View Post
Boeing does sound like a good catch!
what are her usual operating hours?
thanks
The Thai ladyboys start work at 6pm and end around 2am in the morning.

If Boeing is not sitting or standing behind the gate, than she may be with a customer upstairs. You can walk around of 10-15 minutes and then come back again. Good luck and practise safe sex!
Old 20-02-2009, 11:12 PM
rukter

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Smile Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by desker View Post
3rd shot on 170209:

Bonked her missionary and cowgirl, then missionary...unloaded after 15min of intense bonking and tongue sucking and saliva swapping...damn good fuck, real solid stuff...she even came while I missionary her...we were frenching like lovers, eyes looking into each others...when we finished, we sat beside each other and talked, that's why I know much about her. I held her in my arms like she's my galfriend...she's very girly type LB, sweet personality...she said she only kiss customers who she like, no Indians, old man, malays...only chinese or good-looking young malay/indians...and becos I'm also in 20s, we clicked...

So Lao Jiao like Bro DickRick, Rukter, CKee and KathoeyLover...she's the girl for you, my recommendation.

Tonight I'm gonna try her again.

Usual price was $30...but becos her service was so good, I gave her $50...she didnt ask for it, I gave her to reward her service...AJ, frenching, sexy looks and girly personality...

You flatter me liao.. thks! ok bro desker, after reading ur FR, i will try tomorrow nite..
Old 21-02-2009, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
markibugs is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by desker View Post
tried Boeing again yesterday night...anyway she's located at Rowell Rd Hse 79, beside the drink stall...going back to thailand in march.
After reading yr FR, went hunt for her and manage to upz her.

She indeed pretty. And oso a good frencher plus solid BBBJ. Paid her 50 too.

Next time I will try ask her to CIM me
Old 23-02-2009, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
The Thai ladyboys start work at 6pm and end around 2am in the morning.

If Boeing is not sitting or standing behind the gate, than she may be with a customer upstairs. You can walk around of 10-15 minutes and then come back again. Good luck and practise safe sex!
thank you

i went looking for Boeing at house 79 with the pic and other bro's descriptions in my mind but couldnt find any that fit the description

did check out house 9 too and there were quite a few good looking malay ones.

not a good hunt for me overall though heh.
Old 23-02-2009, 12:58 PM
Samster

Hi Bros,

I am glad you guys who found her enjoyed her services! I guess this is the essence of the forum---to share the joy of a good fuck!

For those who PM me, I'm sorry to say that I dont have her Hp or any other contacts...you really have to go to the gate and ask for BOEING.

Once again, her services include FRENCHING, BBBJ, AR (for me), 69 BBBJ and all fucking positions...she likes to whank and release also...looonnng curved dick which I guess you can try and ask whether she can assfuck you...

Thanks for a Bro for posting her pics, but seriously, she looks much sexier and girlier now, compared to that old pic.
Old 23-02-2009, 01:19 PM
Samster

The picture of Boeing I posted was taken more than a year ago. During that time she was taking female hormones and couldn't get an erection. The hormone therapy also made her gain weight.

Now she looks much better. She lost weight, stopped her hormones so she can get a hard-on and recently got a boob-job. She also puts on more make-up than the picture so you need to look carefully. But the best is to ask the girls in the house whether she is working or not.

As the other bros described, she is a rare ladyboy that can give you AR if she likes you and, hopefully, you have a clean ass! The only disgusting thing I can think that describes Boeing and some of the other ladyboys is that they don't really cleanup after sex. So the next customer will be sucking their unwashed boobs/dick that had been sucked by the previous customer!

BTW, I think she will be going back to Thailand on 2 March. Catch here while you can!

Last edited by RumpRanger; 23-02-2009 at 01:40 PM.
Old 23-02-2009, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
BigBadDaddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Some famous LB superstars can regularly be found at Hse 79. Some of these to have graced the place are the likes of Tay (see http://stringfellows-ladyboys.com/cp...s.php?album=12) and May (GF of Powerbob - owner of Stringfellows Pattaya). Will be going Desker 2nite. Too much work and no play, makes BigBadDaddy me a deprived daddy.

Going back to stringfellows, for what it is worth, I'll be heading up to Pattaya - Ladyboy Country - early April enroute to Isaan and Maung Lao. While there, will be engaging in a week of unrestrained debauchery, sucking, fucking and lots of cumming. My hitlist includes Stringfellows as well as others e.g. Pook bar, La Bamba, Ezy, Jenny Star Bar, Blue Ice; PaPa bar, New Orn bar - both on Soi Diana.
And there is no Devil's road spinning
out before me and there are no bells
of hell ringing in my ears."
Old 24-02-2009, 12:39 PM
Samster

ati88867 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
The picture of Boeing I posted was taken more than a year ago. During that time she was taking female hormones and couldn't get an erection. The hormone therapy also made her gain weight.

Now she looks much better. She lost weight, stopped her hormones so she can get a hard-on and recently got a boob-job. She also puts on more make-up than the picture so you need to look carefully. But the best is to ask the girls in the house whether she is working or not.

As the other bros described, she is a rare ladyboy that can give you AR if she likes you and, hopefully, you have a clean ass! The only disgusting thing I can think that describes Boeing and some of the other ladyboys is that they don't really cleanup after sex. So the next customer will be sucking their unwashed boobs/dick that had been sucked by the previous customer!

BTW, I think she will be going back to Thailand on 2 March. Catch here while you can!
Wa lah !! if she dont clean up, can we get STD by sucking her tits??? really dirty wor
Old 24-02-2009, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ati88867 View Post
Wa lah !! if she dont clean up, can we get STD by sucking her tits??? really dirty wor
not sure if STD is possible but it is pretty gross.
maybe can offer her Dettol wet tissue before session to clean up.
Old 24-02-2009, 06:41 PM
Samster

Rayquaza69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear bros;

It took me quite awhile to decide on this post, but after reading some of the bros' posting, I took the courage to write this. Before I go on, bros, I choose to posts it here instead of the "Health Issue" forum, is because I guess it will have better effect.

I've been a rowell's visitor for many years since army days. At that time, only local ladyboys were found. To cut the story short, last June, I tried a thai ladyboy at hse79. Her name is "J" (i din't bother to get her exact spelling). She is tanned, tall (around 1.69m), slim and slender, long hair, and has a tatto at the top left (or may be top right) back. If I can remember, it is a butterfly with colour.

My 1st experience with her was superb, we french like lovers, eye to eye, curl our tongue together like long lost lover. She BJ be with cap on while I HJ on her slim tool. She was so obliging and never bother about timing. Her tool is functionable, and I often made her cum before I penetrated her either in doggy or missionary.

Whenever she come back from thailand, she will sms me and we will meet up that evening at hse79. After few sessions with her, I began to BJ her with cap as I was too high after frenching her. She tried to penetrate me with cap still on, but I hold her back as it was hurting. Last Aug, she text me that she will be going back to thailand for a month, so I went down to have a good time with her. Honestly, I was attracted to her.

After we met, as usual, we french like no tomorrow (after you read on, u will know its really no tomorrow). We strip each other passionately, and had 69, she did mine raw, while I cap hers. Soon, she moved downward to french and lick my hole. It made me so high that I guided her finger to FJ me. She applied KY and FJ me skillfully while her mouth is still BJing me. I closed my eyes and was enjoying that moment. Suddenly, I felt trying to use her tool to penetrate me. Initially I did nothing, but before her tool head could get in full, I felt hurt and told her to stop. Then I realise that she has taken out her cap and was trying to penetrate me raw. I finished the session doing her doggy and left the place with fear and worries.

One month later, I notice a small lump of meat (about 1 mm) just beside my anus. I thought it was nothing big deal, may be just too heaty. I did nothing, and thus it grew bigger and bigger. By early Oct, its was like 0.8cm big. No pain, no itch, no feel, but just iriitating as there was an extra meat there. So I went to a GP hopefully to get it cut off.

Guess what? """Genital Warts", the GP told me, and said few more were growing out too. He told me to go DSC asap to get it treated. At DSC, I was recommended to do a HIV blood test too. Luckily, negative. But for the last 5 months, I have been going thru hell! Liquid nitrogen spray is really painfully, especially during the spray, and when blister developed. Worst of all, the kind of look I get while the nurse was spraying me. And it is a weekly process. Occassionally, the MO will insert a scope as big as a 5o cents coin to ensure the canal is free from warts. Warts persisted and were very stubborn. At time, the itch was really unbearable and the pain while wapping after passing motion was speechless. Worst of all, I have to hide my DSC card in the car worry that gf or parent might see it. I have to find thousand and one excuse not to ML with my gf.

While I am writing this, the warts are no longer there. But, WARTS has NO CURE!!!!!!!!!! So bros, in writing this, I hope you guys play with caution. I will only put "J" 1ST 4 hp number so that bros here can be alert when come across. "9358 xxxx".

Thanks and God Bless.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1