The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 23-03-2017, 12:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
johnnybravoyo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
pump petrol, wash bike, massage

was wondering if there's any bro out there who go jb to pump petrol, wash bike and while waiting go for massage.

my reason to wash bike while going for massage is because scared bike kena stolen. i usually go to siam legend and sawadee opp banafee. but getting bored and would like to try other MP while no need to worry about my bike.

Bros with recommendations pls input. thanks in advance.
Old 27-03-2017, 02:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
figo17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: pump petrol, wash bike, massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnybravoyo View Post
was wondering if there's any bro out there who go jb to pump petrol, wash bike and while waiting go for massage.

my reason to wash bike while going for massage is because scared bike kena stolen. i usually go to siam legend and sawadee opp banafee. but getting bored and would like to try other MP while no need to worry about my bike.

Bros with recommendations pls input. thanks in advance.
Bro I also wash bike & Makan at banafee there. My Friend say got a lot of case spore bike missing there. Where's the safest place u park or wash at??
Old 28-03-2017, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
johnnybravoyo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: pump petrol, wash bike, massage

so far i leave my bike at the hands of the bangla and inform them that I'm going for massage. so far so good.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1