The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 27-12-2016, 07:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 11
Konnichiwawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Girls Holiday Time???

Bro it is only $1500 only don't worry money can earn back and most important of all after booking 10 session yr wl surely fall in love with u....u can swimming butterfly nake style like scooling in 8s

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramon View Post
I don't know what kind of WL you are getting into....I've been seeing a WL for 6 months liao...if she is having her day off..it is because she got her DYM...so she needs to rest...other days if she got to rest...well..maybe her meimei got injured or some shit happens at her home and she's not in the right frame of mind to work...in your case, she probably want to cut out the middleman fees of the OKT and want to earn more herself...I think you should avoid this kind of women....
Old 01-03-2017, 02:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
rimchew is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

My WL now back in Thailand and I see her a few times there. I never know whole story, she not want to tell, but I know her boss at WH 43 was also a customer, probably raw.... Is this common?
Old 01-03-2017, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 17
BARLEY WATER is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBARLEY WATER is a Helpful and Caring Samster

There is another reasons behind, I think?
Old 01-03-2017, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rimchew View Post
My WL now back in Thailand and I see her a few times there. I never know whole story, she not want to tell, but I know her boss at WH 43 was also a customer, probably raw.... Is this common?
By saying that u might get the boss or house into trouble. Wh43 boss is an old uncle 60 and above. Are you a Caucasian?
Old 01-03-2017, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3868 / Power: 15
Belt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rimchew View Post
bro just move on la, next time just fuck and forget

u better take some time to go DSC
Old 12-03-2017, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 15
squiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of light

Yes, if they take off = they don't get any paid leave. The only AL given to them is 1 day off per month, might even have to go back to brothel by 6pm. They will not earn also if they cannot get any customers, OKT they never pay them simply by just sitting there doing nothing all day long.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1