The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 09-03-2017, 04:11 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 0
2735yuhang is a Helpful and Caring Samster2735yuhang is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: (cunt) King's Latest Party Gals

There is how many girl in this house now
Old 28-04-2017, 01:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Tommy told me he will have 4 new gals end next month. Wallet gonna be thin again!
Old 24-05-2017, 01:35 AM
Samster

Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

The new gals have arrived!

Bobo: seems damn busty, looked like a C cup to me!
Bing Bing: was wearing a loose T but still seemed busty too
Michelle: quite tall, similar to Amy with legs that went on forever.
Xiao S: very petite. Only one way to find it if she is as petite as her previous namesakes hehehe
Old 24-05-2017, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 14
sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post

Xiao S: very petite. Only one way to find it if she is as petite as her previous namesakes hehehe
When the new girls starting work ?
Old 24-05-2017, 04:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sashangel View Post
When the new girls starting work ?
Supp to be this monday
Old 24-05-2017, 09:38 AM
Samster

sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!

Quote:
Supp to be this monday
Thanks, bro. Among these four girls, who is the most pretty versus the current batch. I know your favorite is Sisi
Old 24-05-2017, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 14
Skinny_addict is one of the Best!Skinny_addict is one of the Best!Skinny_addict is one of the Best!

Quote:

Any of this generally okay to French?
Old 24-05-2017, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny_addict View Post
What about the current batch, which girls do allow to french ? Will be heading down next Monday to test the new girls.
Old 25-05-2017, 12:54 AM
Samster

Erm I wouldn't know, they haven't started work. Seems they are from the sauna line, so can be trained ba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny_addict View Post
Old 25-05-2017, 12:55 AM
Samster

Hehe indeed my fav is Sisi, with Selina a close second.

Comparing the two batches, I can't say yet. Haven't seen the new batch in their war paint yet

Quote:
Thanks, bro. Among these four girls, who is the most pretty versus the current batch. I know your favorite is Sisi
Old 25-05-2017, 12:57 AM
Samster

Current batch most frenchable I would say Selina followed by Sisi.

Quote:
What about the current batch, which girls do allow to french ? Will be heading down next Monday to test the new girls.
Old 27-05-2017, 10:35 PM
Samster

Got some intel from Tommy.

All four can french.
Bobo has C cups and pink nipples. Also good in massage and was actually a masseuse for about two years. Quite teh i.e. 撒娇
Bing bing also quite boobsy. Teh like Bobo.
Xiao S very petite just like all his previous Xiao Ss
Michelle tall, taller than Amy and just as slim. Legs legs legs, lanky

HQ now full strength combat unit liao, this four + the current Amy, CK, Kitty, Selina and Si Si. Everything also have, tall, petite, slim, busty, french, service, SYT, GFE....my credit limit gonna burst liao!
Old 28-05-2017, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 19
SirBoinkalot is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSirBoinkalot is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSirBoinkalot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Finally Uncle tommy brought it some nice goods after the previous BoBo left i hardly visit anymore the current batch ain't my cup of tea .
Old 29-05-2017, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: (cunt) King's Latest Party Gals

Quote:
Got some intel from Tommy.

All four can french.
Bobo has C cups and pink nipples. Also good in massage and was actually a masseuse for about two years. Quite teh i.e. 撒娇
Bing bing also quite boobsy. Teh like Bobo.
Xiao S very petite just like all his previous Xiao Ss
Michelle tall, taller than Amy and just as slim. Legs legs legs, lanky

HQ now full strength combat unit liao, this four + the current Amy, CK, Kitty, Selina and Si Si. Everything also have, tall, petite, slim, busty, french, service, SYT, GFE....my credit limit gonna burst liao!
I wan tall, slim, busty and also french.
Ard 1.63m, B+ cup can liao.

Which one you recommend me to try first?

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 29-05-2017, 01:20 PM
Samster

New Girls

Any feedback on the 4 new girls' services ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1