The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-01-2024, 03:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 9
fuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of light
The Return

Greetings everyone,

It’s been quite a long time since I last wrote something here. Can’t believe 5 years just flashed past just like that. I still log in to sammyboy every now and then just to read stuff here but never found the time to contribute anything. Hope everyone’s doing alright.

Anyway I’m back now with a lot of updates, so here goes….

It’s scary how time flies so quickly and already here we are 5 years later.

So many things have happened and because Covid changed a lot of things, I was not spared either.

Because travel was suspended, Alice, Cassie and I were unable to to see each other again. In fact when the world pressed the pause button we were all in different parts of the world.

ALICE

When the pandemic struck, Alice was working in New York and was unable to return to Singapore. She eventually decided to stay there after her company offered her a higher post. She also settled down with an American man she met while in New York and only got married 2 years ago.

CASSIE

Cassie was on attachment in the UK when the pandemic hit and she eventually decided to settle down in a nice apartment outside of London. Like
Alice she also settled down and got married to a British guy whom she knew from her days studying in university there.

The 3 of us still stay connected through zoom calls almost every week and while they have since married, both of them have decided against having children as they didn’t want to be bogged down with additional responsibilities. As for myself, Kendra came back from her attachment in LA just before the pandemic hit and we used that time to catch up on what we’ve missed. 2 years ago we welcome the birth of our baby girl and since then my whole life has revolved around my daughter.

As for the rest of the ladies:

DIANA

Diana left Singapore the moment the first case of Covid hit Singapore. I did manage to meet her for one last fling a few days before she left for Europe where she’s currently living in now. We have not been in touch since.

TRISHA

Trisha married her fiancé and he never found out about the sex she had with me. After that last sec we had I lost contact with her. I ran into her recently in town while on an errand and she is now pregnant with her first child. That was the last we saw each other.

DANICA

Danica left for Australia a few months before Covid hit to further her studies. A week before she left she stayed over at my place for a few nights as Kendra was still overseas. We had sex in almost every corner of the house and on the last night she wanted to experience some BDSM so I had her tie my hands and legs to the bed while she fucked me. I’m not a fan of BDSM but because I had this feeling that I’ll probably never see her again I gave her what she wanted.

I sent her off at the airport as she didn’t want her parents there (she didn’t want to cry her eyes out) and I gave her a long hug before she went into departure. We still keep in touch every now and then but it looks like she might settle down there for good.

ANGELA

Angela eventually married her fiancé James and we still keep in touch although she is now a mother of 2 boys. She has not lost her figure and only recently we met up in secret at a Hotel 81 in Chinatown as she had texted me to say that she missed the sex. Just before we left we sat in bed and did a zoom call with Cassie.

SERI

Seri is the only one among all the ladies that I constantly keep in touch with as her office building is near mine and I often run into her at the usual places where I have lunch. She’s currently seeing someone although she doesn’t seem too keen on wanting to settle down. She is my only link to Alice and Cassie as she was the first of the girls that Alice and I seduced. We have since met up for our secret lunch meetings at least twice a month.

These days my life has changed now that I’m a parent and for a long while I thought that those days with Alice and Cassie were long gone but it was not until recently when a few things happened.

First the new owners of the unit next door to mine moved in that things started to get really interesting and when my daughter started attending her pre school that I started to notice some of the moms whom I run into everyday…
Old 17-01-2024, 05:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8283 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Return

Pls continue the nice story.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 17-01-2024, 08:10 AM
Samster

fuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of light

Greetings everyone,

Nice to see that the response to the story is good.

Would humbly ask if you do like what you’ve been reading (the current or previous stories) that you up me some points ya.

Am currently at work now. Will type more when I’m on my lunch break later.

For those who are a bit lost, please read up on my last stories (Alice & After Alice: Cassie) so you can be up to date.

Thank you!
Old 17-01-2024, 10:55 AM
Samster

15/1/24

“Oh wow baby” Seri moaned as I sat back on the bed after unloading a week’s worth of cum all over her face. Some had landed on her left eye, hair and most of it were dripping down her chin. She slowly got off the floor and made her way back to bed where we both sat up against the headrest.

“This is the only thing I look forward to every week” Seri said as she used her finger to clear the cum off her face and chin and slowly scooping them into her mouth. I turned my head to look at her, and we both smiled as I kissed her forehead gently.

“I really miss Alice and Cassie” she said as she laid her head on my shoulder and wrapped her arm around mine. “Me too. I haven’t had a threesome since they left” I joked as we both laughed. “You know maybe it’s time we find someone to do a threesome with” Seri said as she ran her fingers playfully along my thigh.

The view from the apartment we were in was amazing. These days we no longer meet at Hotel 81 as Seri had gotten herself a place in the business district that was just a 5min walk to her office building. It was also a good place for me to park discreetly so as to not be seen by anyone I know. Her bedroom view faces the sea so we left the balcony door open and Seri often joked that the only people who can see us fucking are people who have telescopes that are used for space observation.

“Do you have anyone in mind?” I asked as I brought her closer to me in a hug. Seri thought for a while and then gave a smirk as she took her hand phone to look for a picture. “I’ve been checking this new girl out at my pilates class. She’s nowhere near the standard of Alice and Cassie if that’s what you’re expecting but I think she’s quite hot” Seri said as she showed me a picture of a pretty Chinese girl, probably in her late 20s or early 30s, tall and with a toned body, possibly from going to the gym.

“Well these days we do what we can right” I joked. “Beggars can’t be choosers” I said as Seri giggled. “I’m going to try and talk to her at the next class. She’s got a bit of the slutty look so maybe she might be into the kinky stuff” Seri said as she put the phone down and got up to use the bathroom. I got up and walked over to the balcony and stood there naked as I enjoyed the view of the sea from the distance.

It wasn’t long before I felt Seri coming up behind me, her hands hugging me from behind and making their way down to my cock where she started stroking slowly. I turned around slowly and we had a long passionate kiss as we slowly made our way back to the bed.

Seri then pushed me down and I watched as she started kissing my neck before moving down to lick my nipples, stomach and finally my thighs before she reached her final destination. She took my cock in her hand and gave it a slow long lick, her eyes looking at me the whole time. When her tongue finally reached the top of my cock she let out a long string of spit over it. I always loved it when girls spit on my cock and Seri knew that.

She rubbed her spit over my entire cock length and gave it another long lick up, letting out another long string of spit over my cock. As she continued to slowly stroke my now wet cock she looked at me, licked her lips seductively and said something in Malay. “What’s that mean?” I smiled as I arched my head back, her stroking of my cock was bringing me to ecstasy.

Seri let out one more long string of spit over my cock, continued to slowly stroke it and moved her head towards my neck. This time she made her way upwards to my ear where she playfully bit my earlobe and whispered “it means that we have lots of time left and I’m only going to be satisfied until you fuck my brains out and I drink every drop of cum you have left. Because this cock is mine now.”

She gave me a long passionate kiss and as she moved to sit on top of my cock, I laid back on the bed and watched the view of the sea.
Old 17-01-2024, 01:28 PM
Samster

April 2023

The first time Kendra and I met our new neighbors was when we saw movers bringing boxes in to the unit next to ours. They had taken about 5 months to renovate their place, which was quite long and unusual. But when we met Henry and Cindy, we immediately hit it off.

Henry and Cindy are a middle-aged couple who are retired. Henry had been in the corporate world and Cindy had been a teacher. We first met them in the lift lobby about a week after they had settled in. They were on their way to play golf which is what keeps them busy almost every other day. A few days later, I was on my way to work in the morning and that was when I first met Riley in the lift.

Riley is in her mid 20s and the youngest of 3 daughters, the other 2 being in their early 30s. She was extremely attractive and beautiful, slim and blessed with long straight hair and long slender legs, complimented by a pair of nice B cuppers which was on the low side.

The first time I saw her I knew that she would be my first target since Angela 5 years ago. We chatted briefly before we parted ways in the basement car park. But it won’t be long before a chance encounter would make us cross our paths again.
Old 17-01-2024, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Welcome back bro. Camping for more

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 17-01-2024, 03:55 PM
Samster

July 2023

“Did you remember to bring your passport?” I asked as Kendra walked back towards me from the money changer. She had just checked her bags and was about to head into the departure hall.

“Let me see…yes it’s here together with my US dollars” she said as she made one last check. Now that Covid has died down her company has put her back on work travel duties and her first work trip would be to New York for 3 weeks. When she first told me the news I started formulating a plan immediately.

We walked slowly to the departure gate, and Kendra turned to give me a long passionate kiss. “Take care of our daughter k? I’ll call you when I reach New York.” Kendra said as she turned to head into the departure gate. “Tell Alice I said hi” I said as I waved goodbye to my wife. She will be staying at Alice’s place since her New York office is near where Alice is staying.

As we have no helper, we had left my daughter in the care of my in laws. I told them that I needed to work late and hence am unable to juggle taking care of my daughter and working at the same time so for the next 3 weeks I’ll be going between their place just to check in on them and my daughter and home.

Kendra passed through ticket checks and turned around one last time to wave goodbye. I took out my phone, snapped a picture and waved goodbye at the same time before watching her disappear from view. As soon as she was gone I sent the picture of Kendra waving to a WhatsApp chat with the words “she’s gone in already. Let me know what time you’ll be coming later.”

A minute later came the reply. “Driving back now. Will be there in about 20.”

I reached home from the airport with about 10mins to spare. One of the great perks about my condo is that each unit comes with a private elevator so I didn’t have to worry about nosy neighbors. I switched off all the lights, and left a package at the private lift lobby. “Left you a package with a note. Please read it before you enter” was the text I sent. “There are other instructions on that note. Follow them and you’ll find me.” The recipient on the other end simply replied with a thumbs up.

I still had 5 minutes left, so I called up my in laws just to check on them and my daughter and then came a text on WhatsApp. “Just parked. Coming up to your lift now.” I ended my call with my in laws, took off my clothes and waited in the dark where I could see the elevator.
Old 17-01-2024, 05:19 PM
Samster

My phone vibrated a few seconds later. “In the lift now.” Immediately I took out a bottle of champagne from the fridge, popped it open and poured it into 2 champagne glasses on the kitchen island, taking one and leaving the other on top of another note. I then took the bottle and my glass and went into my bedroom and stood at the open balcony that faces the sea.

Moments later I head the lift door opening, and I took a sip of my champagne and looked out into the sea, not turning to look inside my bedroom. I didn’t have to wait long before I heard faint footsteps entering my bedroom.

“Your directions weren’t that hard to follow.” a female voice giggled. I took a small sip of my champagne and turned to see Riley walking towards me with the other champagne glass in her hand. She had put on the short mini night robe that I had left in the package at the private lift lobby but she had not bothered to tie up the robe, and I could see her naked body entirely as the strong night sea breeze blew into the balcony and blew the robe apart.

Riley stood next to me at the balcony railing, took a long sip of her champagne and reached over to give me a long passionate kiss. “You didn’t tie up your robe” I said as I poured another round of champagne in both our glasses. “Seriously babe? The robe is temporary anyway. I’m going to be naked the rest of the time so I can’t be bothered to tie it” Riley joked as we both laughed.

RILEY: Very kinky with the note and all although I don’t feel comfortable leaving all my clothes on the lift lobby floor.

ME: Don’t worry about it. You forget that you have a private elevator at your place too. No one is coming. Not even my in laws.

R: Yes but unlike you I have other people in my house haha.

Riley bit her lips playfully before taking a sip of champagne. “Also, FYI I rarely put on lipstick except only for special occasions so should I consider tonight a special occasion?” I smiled and raised my glass. “What shall we drink to” I asked.

Riley thought for a moment before giving me a playful look. She leaned over to kiss me and whispered in my ear. “How about to you fucking my brains out tonight?”
Old 17-01-2024, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 6
qingcong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another camper here
Old 17-01-2024, 10:39 PM
Samster

I pulled Riley in for a long passionate kiss and carried her to the bedroom. I laid her down gently on the bed and she sat on the edge of the bed, pulled me towards her and started licking the sides of my cock. “Spit on it” I said as I grabbed a handful of hair on her head and the other hand caressing her boobs.

Riley let out a series of long spits that slowly landed on the tip of my cock. Each time it landed she would use both hands to stroke my cock, all the while fixing her eyes on me. “You know why I like older men?” She asked as she continued stroking my cock, licking her lips seductively at the same time. “It’s because they know how to pamper and take care of a girl.” She stopped stroking my cock, and stood up to remove her robe. “And I feel pampered already” she said as she let out another long string of spit on my cock.

Riley took her glass of champagne, and with a playful look poured the contents of the glass over my cock and started licking furiously. She may not be as busty as Alice or Cassie or Seri but what she lacks she makes up for with her adventurous nature. She got up, took my hand and led me outside to the balcony and in the middle of the balcony she knelt down and started sucking my cock under the night sky.

I decided that it was time to play my part. I stopped Riley from her sucking, got her up and Riley shrieked as in one swift move I carried and flipped her over in a standing 69. This was probably her first time in this position and she didn’t take long to figure out what to do as she continued sucking my cock while at the same time feeling my tongue on her now wet pussy.

I wanted to take this to the bedroom, so with Riley still in the standing 69 I turned and walked slowly to the bed. Riley was a bit surprised but continued sucking my cock in that position until I reached the bed where I flipped her back and laid her down gently. She quickly got up and turned around for me to fuck her in doggy.

“OH FUCK YES” were the first words out of Riley’s mouth the moment I inserted my cock into her wet pussy. I started off slowly but changed my rhythm as I gained momentum. Riley seemed to enjoy it as her moans got louder and louder, and she would moan extra loud every time I smack her ass in between hard thrusts.

I took my cock out, got her to lay on her side and got on the bed and positioned myself lying next to her. I lifted up her legs and started fucking her again. With one hand holding her own leg and another hand grabbing a fistful of sheets, it didn’t take long before I could feel Riley’s pussy clamping on my cock, but this time round I felt a bit ticklish. “OH FUCK TIM I’M COMING….FUCK DONT STOP…” I could feel her whole body shivering and I took my cock out of her pussy just in time as Riley screamed and squirted out a huge gush of cum.

“Oh wow she’s a squirter” I laughed as I turned Riley’s head to mine and we kissed, Riley barely able to catch a breath. I inserted my cock once again and started pounding her hard and a few short minutes later I took my cock out and Riley once again screamed in ecstasy as she squirted another huge gush of pussy juice.

“TIM…OH MY GOD…PLEASE…PLEASE…STOP STOP…” Riley begged as she got off me and laid on her back, trying to catch her breath. But I wanted more, so I got off the bed, grabbed her hand and carried her into my favorite standing missionary. “You got nowhere to go this time little girl” I whispered in her ear as I pounded her hard. Riley’s fingernails dug so deep into my back as she screamed in ecstasy and a few minutes later I carried her off my cock and she squirted for the third time. “You want more?” I asked and Riley could only nod as I put my cock back in again.

This time round I could feel that she was trying her best not to come but it was futile as less than 5 minutes later she grabbed my cock out of her pussy and squirted for the fourth time. Riley was out of breath and was panting very heavily and it was turning me on. She could barely speak and I knew that it was my turn to come this time.

I inserted my cock in again and this time I took it really slow. Riley looked up at me as if to thank me for not torturing her into going to orgasm again and we locked lips as I took really slow thrusts. I kissed her neck and then she gave a weak squeal as I bit her earlobe and whispered in her ear. “Tell me where you want me to come little girl” and started picking up my rhythm again.

Riley knew that I was on the brink, gave me a long wet kiss and whispered in my ear. “I want you to come inside me so hard daddy. I want to see your cum dripping down my leg as I’m going to sleep so I know it’s you that fucked me”. I couldn’t take it anymore and started pounding her harder and faster. Riley screamed as I shot my load into her pussy. “Oh my god daddy I can feel you cumming inside me”

We stayed in that standing missionary position for quite awhile, both of us trying to catch our breaths. Slowly I got Riley off me. She kissed me and she bent down and took my cock that was fully filled with all her juices into her mouth.

“Mmmmm that was so good daddy” she whispered as we kissed again. We both laid on the bed, exhausted and covered in sweat. Riley didn’t even bother to go clean up and instead went to the balcony to get the bottle of champagne. And as she was walking back from the balcony I saw my cum trickling down her leg followed by another line down the other leg and soon her pussy was dripping non stop with cum.

“Daddy I want you to come inside me again tomorrow before I go to work so I can feel your cum trickling down my leg when I’m sitting at my desk” Riley giggled as she slowly scooped up the cum dripping down her legs and bring them to her mouth.

We fell asleep on the bed not long after and in the middle of the night I fucked Riley again in the living room when I found her watching my stash of porn on my tv.
Old 17-01-2024, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
BigTeamInDefeat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share, support your thread TS
Old 18-01-2024, 01:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4828 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Wow your nick says it all … virtually can bonk anyone … must be very hansem in real life … real envy …
Old 18-01-2024, 03:14 PM
Samster

I opened my eyes and saw that it’s still dark outside. I looked for my phone and looked at the time. 3:48am.

I slowly turned around and saw that Riley wasn’t on the bed but there was a small wet patch. She didn’t clean up after the sex we had and had let my cum drip out of her pussy while she was sleeping like she said she was going to do. Slowly I sat up, and naked I walked out of my bedroom to look for her, careful not to make any noise.

It didn’t take long before I heard her faint voice in the living room. “Uhhh…uhhh…Mmmm”Riley was on the sofa playing with her cum filled pussy and fondling her breasts. She had eyes closed and had arched her back as she was masturbating to the porn she was watching on my TV. I don’t know how but she must have found my secret stash of porn files.

As she didn’t notice me standing in a corner watching her, she continued to play with herself until she was about to come. “Uhhh…uhhhh….oh fuck me daddy…” she moaned in a low voice, probably careful not to wake me up. I was enjoying every minute of watching this 25 year old girl playing with herself. Minutes later with her eyes still closed and mouth open wide she arched her head back and was furiously fingering herself to orgasm.

Watching her play with herself got me hard again, and slowly I quietly walked over to the sofa and stood in front of her open legs where I could still see traces of my cum from the night before. Riley still had her eyes closed and was licking her finger that was playing with her pussy, licking off the remaining cum that was still oozing out.

I made my move. I quietly lowered myself and slowly inserted my now hard cock into her. “what the fu—“ Riley exclaimed as she suddenly opened her eyes to see me on top of her. But all she could do was moan louder as I increased my thrusts. Her hands were trying to grab the pillows on the sofa but the more I pounded her the louder her moans became.

“Ah…ah….OH MY GOD DONT STOP DONT STOP….OH MY GOD DADDY FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME..” Riley moaned loudly as I kept pounding her hard, her legs wrapped around me. She let out a giggle as I suddenly carried her into a standing missionary and walked over to the kitchen island. I got her off me, turned her around, bent her over the island, grabbed a large fistful of hair and started pounding her again. “OH MY GOD YOU FUCK ME SO GOOD DADDY…” Riley moaned as I pulled her hair tighter.

I slowed down my pounding and instinctively Riley took my cock out, turned around and knelt down to suck it. We were both sweating profusely again and we never left each other’s gaze as she continued to suck my cock. Riley then gave my cock a huge wet spit and stroking it she looked up at me, licked her lips and got up to kiss me.

“Come with me daddy” she gestured me with her finger as I followed her to the back door.

Our units come with 2 entrances: one is the private lift lobby strictly for residents that leads to the kitchen and the other is the unofficial “back door” that is actually the front door of the house for visitors. The one thing that drew me and Kendra to buying this place was that each floor only serves 2 units and the only thing that connects these 2 units is a small common corridor with a visitors lift that connects the 2 “back doors”. We rarely use this entrance as we have access to the private lift.

“Where are you going?” I whispered. Riley simply turned around, gave me a smirk, put her finger on her lips and gestured me to follow her out the back door, past the corridor and right to the front door of her unit where she unlocked the door with the electronic number code. Bear in mind we are both naked and standing in the corridor!

Riley opened the door to her place, and turned to give me a long wet kiss. “My parents left for Hawaii for 2 weeks last night to play golf. I have the whole place to myself” she giggled as she took my hand and led me into the apartment. Even though she didn’t turn on the lights we made our way to hallway that leads to the bedrooms. We stopped at the first room on the left and Riley opened the door. “This is my room” she said as I stepped in.

Her room was spacious but a bit messy from books and files and clothes. “What are you doing?” She asked as I sat on her bed, a super queen size. “Did you bring me in here to fuck?” I asked, seemingly confused. Riley giggled and took my hand and led me back to the hallway where she opened the door to the room opposite hers. “No. We’re going to fuck in here”

I stepped into a bedroom that’s of similar size and layout to mine. I took an instant liking to the super king sized canopy bed that faces the balcony which had a sea view. Riley took my hand and led me to the edge of the bed where we kissed and she pushed me gently to sit on the edge of the bed.

“You like the bed?” She asked as she straddled me and continued kissing. “I’ve always wanted a canopy bed. Never got round to getting it” I said as we continued kissing. “Daddy I want you to fuck me in my parents bedroom and on my parents bed. Pretty please?” Riley asked as she licked her lips seductively and planted a wet kiss on me. “But first…” before I could react, Riley got off me and headed into the bathroom. She turned on the lights and turned to look at me. “Give me 5 minutes”

I looked at the clock on the bedside table. 4:52am. As I slowly got up from the bed I took a quick scan around the room and quietly opened the balcony doors. The sea breeze immediately blew into the room. I made my way towards the light in the bathroom and took a peek inside. “Sorry I’m almost done. Just putting this on…” Riley was putting on her mother’s lipstick and was adding some quick makeup on her face. “Erm…it’s almost 5 in the morning. Don’t think you need that. Maybe just the lipstick” I joked as we both laughed.

Riley quickly tied her hair into a loose ponytail, pursed her lips and turned around to face me. “I know you like it when I put lipstick on.” She whispered as we kissed. She then took my hand and led me to the canopy bed. Taking the lead I went up on the bed, laid down and Riley climbed from the foot of the bed and slowly crawled towards me.

Last edited by fuckjedi; 19-01-2024 at 01:08 AM.
Old 19-01-2024, 01:21 AM
Samster

Riley climbed up on to her parents bed and crawled towards me as I sat up. A continuous gust of strong wind had blown into the room, making it very cold. The curtains lining the balcony entrance were blowing wildly. Riley pushed me down as we started a long passionate kiss, and moments later I turned her over and was on top of her as we continued kissing.

I could taste the lipstick she had put on and she had also put on a dash of perfume on her neck which was turning me on. I broke off our kiss and started working my way down, kissing her neck, then squeezing her tits hard and licking her nipples, her stomach and finally I reached my destination. I looked up at Riley and her eyes were closed and her mouth wide open as she arched her neck, biting her finger playfully. “Eat me Daddy” she moaned as I parted her slender legs and went under the covers to eat her pussy.

“OH FUCK…” Riley moaned as my tongue pushed deeper into her very wet pussy. Her hand was on my head and she grabbed a fistful of my hair and pushed my head deeper. A few moments later I felt her legs shivering as I continued my licking and the next thing I knew she grabbed my hair really tight and pulled me out from under the covers, sat up and kissed me.

“Put your cock inside me now and fuck me daddy” Riley ordered as I turned her around and fucked her doggy. She let out a loud “FUUCCCK” the moment I inserted my cock into her pussy and instead of a slow start I decided it was time to punish this young girl by going hard and fast.

Riley was holding on to the top of the headrest and the whole bed was shaking wildly as her moans got louder and louder. “OH MY FUCKING GOD DADDY FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME” Riley screamed as I continued to pound her and hit a series of hard smacks on her ass. “YOU FUCK ME SO MUCH BETTER THAN MY BOYFRIEND DADDY.” Riley panted as she started to engage in dirty talk as I hit another series of smacks on her ass.

Outside it was starting to rain heavily and the wind blew the rain into the room as I could feel the droplets hitting us. Riley screamed as I continued my hard pounding, grabbing and pulling a fistful of hair. I eventually slowed my thrusts, grabbed Riley and put her on top of me as I laid on the bed. Riley positioned herself, pushed her hair back and gave my cock a good sucking before she sat on top of me and inserted my cock into her pussy.

I pulled Riley towards me to kiss her as she started to move faster and faster, bouncing wildly on my cock. I could feel her juices on my cock as the room was filled with noises of skin slapping on skin clashed with the howling wind from the heavy rain outside. A few moments later I could feel a very wet sensation as Riley started to go even faster and she was grabbing the bedsheets even tighter. “OH MY GOD….DADDY IM GONNA CUM….AHHHHH”

I got Riley off my cock and immediately she squirted out a huge gush of pussy juice all over my stomach, thighs and cock. Riley sat on my stomach, panting and looking down at the mess she made on her parents bed. I sat up and we kissed and moments later I got us both off the bed.

I turned Riley over and positioned her into a standing doggy and Riley let out a surprised “OH” as I inserted my cock into her pussy once again. She held on to one of the posts of the bed and started her loud moans again as I started gaining momentum on my thrusts. I bent over to kiss her back and my hands grabbed her tits. The bed shook and moved with every thrust and Riley turned around to look at me when I stopped suddenly.

“What’s wrong daddy?” She asked with a confused look on her face. I grabbed her hand and she giggled as I led her out into the balcony where the rain immediately drenched us. I brought her to the edge of the balcony and carried her into a standing missionary.

I can tell you it’s not an easy feat when you’re fucking in the cold rain. Both of us were soaking wet and the sounds of my cock pounding hard in Riley’s pussy and her loud moaning were the only things that took my mind of the cold. Riley shook her head every now and then to clear the rain off her eyes and because of the cold she was hugging me tightly, her arms around my neck. I was enjoying every minute of fucking her in the rain and started to push her deeper down on my cock.

A few moments later I could feel that wet sensation on my cock again and Riley screamed as she took my cock out and squirted for the second time, her pussy juices gushing out in the rain. We were both kissing and panting heavily and also shivering but we were so engrossed on the sex that we didn’t care that we were both heavily soaking wet. I was still carrying Riley in a standing missionary and I wanted to make her come again, so I inserted my cock in her once again and this time Riley took the initiative to bounce hard and fast on my cock.

“UH…UH…OH MY GOD IM GONNA CUM AGAIN DADDY” Riley moaned out loud as I could feel that wet sensation on my cock again. I pumped her faster and faster and once again she took my cock off her and squirted out another gush of pussy juice. We stood in the heavy rain and kissed, and pushing away the rain water from my eyes I led Riley back to her parents bedroom and the moment we entered, I brought her to the edge of the bed, and got her to kneel down on the floor and suck my cock. The sensation of her warm mouth and tongue on my cock coupled with our bodies soaking wet from fucking in the rain was taking me to the brink.

“AH…AH…RILEY IM CUMMING…” I moaned as I pushed Riley’s head off my cock and came all over her face and tongue. Riley giggled as she looked at me and slowly used her finger to scoop the cum off her face. She then got up and we proceeded to take a shower together before we both fell asleep on her parents bed out of exhaustion.
Old 19-01-2024, 02:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
reflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to behold

Good to see you back with another steamy thread!
Keep it cumming..

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1