The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 30-04-2016, 02:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 12
smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Actually I also got another known group there asking to join me but I decline as too many people liao

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Famous MA... Lol
Happy labour day everyone..cheong happy but Safe@@@@
Old 02-05-2016, 09:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Siewye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Morning bros!
I'm alone here in hcmc with nothing planned. Anyone wanna meet up Klkk?
Old 03-05-2016, 08:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey Boon View Post
never really MIA.... still in the scene, just that can't log in

Cannot log-in because,

01) No need anymore since got too many kangtao

02) Wifey cheong kong your password

03) Kena banned cause you tok too much cok

04) Too old liao so forgetful

05) MCBB (MOST POPULAR)

06) ALL of the above

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 03-05-2016, 08:59 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
who ask you not to go anywhere...hehehe...

Aiyah people kena stuck in boring Sinkie you still go chak him.......

Better still post more SSSSSYTs pictures to make him gian gian lao chui nua

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 03-05-2016, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallplayer View Post
Famous MA... Lol
Happy labour day everyone..cheong happy but Safe@@@@

Simi si MA???? Master Airhole?????

Horleelay finish liao.......sad sad.......

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 03-05-2016, 09:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Cannot log-in because,

01) No need anymore since got too many kangtao

02) Wifey cheong kong your password

03) Kena banned cause you tok too much cok

04) Too old liao so forgetful

05) MCBB (MOST POPULAR)

06) ALL of the above

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
how come no "none of the above" or only 1 and 2 or any other combi...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 03-05-2016, 09:41 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Aiyah people kena stuck in boring Sinkie you still go chak him.......

Better still post more SSSSSYTs pictures to make him gian gian lao chui nua

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
chey...I post you also dun support the ssssyt pic...

Old 03-05-2016, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Simi si MA???? Master Airhole?????

Horleelay finish liao.......sad sad.......

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
no problem next trip coming up...kkk...

Old 03-05-2016, 09:46 AM
Samster

Vietnam still Public Holiday today...Public services and corporates closed since last Saturday, 30/4 to 3/5...

HCM has less traffic since last Saturday...many had went home or gone holidays..

I had decided to postpone my trip to Nui Cam, Chao Doc, An Giang because I knew the roads will be full of traffic heading to provinces...

a vb told me the ferry crossing took 2.5hrs from LX to Cho Moi An Giang...years ago I was stuck for 2hrs and my whole journey took me 9 hours to reach hcm...only if assume no other accident or incidents on road...

also many hawkers closed for holidays...&&

Old 03-05-2016, 09:52 AM
Samster

Vietnam weather was dry and hot around 36deg C...drink plenty of fluids to avoid dehydration...usually I hide in air-con from 12pm to 4pm...morning and night cooler...

We got 16550 exchange rate on 28/4

Old 03-05-2016, 07:00 PM
Samster

Hanoi says to punish electronics store for bikini show

Authorities in Hanoi said on Friday they will punish an electronics store for inappropriately promoting its business with women in swimwear.

To Van Dong, head of the city’s culture department, told local media that managers of Tran Anh Electronics Supermarket have been ordered to report on the case.

He said inspectors will also look into other promotional campaigns and advertisements of the company.

After many people were upset by the controversial appearances of a group of women in bikinis at the shop on Thursday, the managers claimed that they were only filming "sex education videos."

In an interview with Thanh Nien on Friday morning, Ngo Thanh Dat, marketing manager at Tran Anh, denied allegations that this was a promotional ploy to attract the male gaze and lure in customers.
He insisted that rival companies were trying to "defame" his store and that his company had good intention.

“Young Vietnamese people have not been provided with appropriate sex education... so we want to make a series of sex education videos,” said Dat.
The manager did not elaborate on the content of the series and in what way the women in bikinis can teach young people about safe sex practices.
In several videos posted on YouTube and dozens of photos online, the women can be seen helping a customer park his motorbike and standing and waving next to products.

Lawyer Nguyen Thach Thao said the promotional campaign may have violated the Law on Advertising, which prohibits advertisements and acts that are deemed offensive in the Vietnamese culture.

Old 04-05-2016, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
how come no "none of the above" or only 1 and 2 or any other combi...

Cause I dowan to cuntfuse him too much......

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 04-05-2016, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
chey...I post you also dun support the ssssyt pic...

Ermmmm solly hor the ones you posted dun really fit my definitions of SSSYTs leh

Cheerios........SS08 ^_^
Old 04-05-2016, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Vietnam weather was dry and hot around 36deg C...drink plenty of fluids to avoid dehydration...usually I hide in air-con from 12pm to 4pm...morning and night cooler...

We got 16550 exchange rate on 28/4

You got slightly better than mine as I got it at 16520

Cheerios........SS08 ^_^
Old 04-05-2016, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hanoi says to punish electronics store for bikini show

Lawyer Nguyen Thach Thao said the promotional campaign may have violated the Law on Advertising, which prohibits advertisements and acts that are deemed offensive in the Vietnamese culture.

Last time VietJet pull this stunt already kena fined liao

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1