The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-07-2011, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
penguinrider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Field Report - Somewhere near there

Hey bros,
my First Field Report

After reading some much about HC on SBF, i finally decided to give it a go. To be frank this is my 2nd time having a full body massage. The first massage is at bintan 2 years ago with my family (no hanky panky of coz). I have to say it's a truely relaxing and enjoyable experience.
of coz im not here to talk about the bintan one lah.
Last wed I went down to this massage parlour at ____ at around 12pm. The place is small palour on the 2nd floor. They have flyers placed on sign board on the first floor. upon entering the shop, i was greeted by an old auntie at her 50/60s? to be frank i was abit turned off. But told myself this

"Since im already here, might as well massage. I can always turn down the GQ if i dont like"

Immediately she asked me 按摩吗? while pointing to "full body massage - $48" on menu.
After i agreed, she automatically give me discount "就算你40吧“. Ho sey, this joint confirm got something liao. where got massage palour automatic want to lower their profit one?

i was lead to 1 of the 6(i think) really dark cubicles at the end of shop. The only separation between the cubicles are curtains. I'm wasn't too worried as im the only client taking fullbody massage.

on the massage bed, there's a towel and a boxer pants. To be frank, the room is so dark that i almost mistook the boxer pants as another towel. while i am changing, my massage lady took a peek thru the curtains as asked "先生要喝点吗?“, and i opt for a hot drink. (side track abit, i hope those boxers are washed lawl. if will be damn gross if it's not)

When she returned with the drink, i was already lying faced down on the bed. I took a sip and the massage begins.

She starts massaging on my back and making small talks with me. She also asked me if she was using too much force and asked if i have any preference in massage(like to emphasize where more etc). Very good service imo. Her upperbody massage is pretty neat, i can feel that she is really using strength and alot of effort too.
things gets "fishy" when she starts to work on my lower body. For time to time she will slide her hand between my thigh and carcass/kajiao/tickles my golden balls. she does it in a way that she "accidentally" slip in. kns, going to破财了.
after sometime she asked my to turn over. she started off with my upperbody while covering my lower body with a towel. she rubs my chest and stomach with her magical hands. wah shock. when i opened my eyes to look at her, she keep gave a seductive smile.
she should be a 40-50 PRC MILF with a B/C assets. Looks wise about 6/10. Personally i would like a SYT but meh, i know HC is like lottery one.不能强求。
after she's done with my my upperbody, she softly grabbed my 肉棒 and ask "要不要按摩这?"
feigning ignorant, i replied with a "huh?"
she asked again while shaking my that thing again. wah kao, nice. I gave a nod to signal go ahead.

she played with my 肉棒 - Tickling, shaking, massaging it? franking speaking, i cannot visualise what she is doing with it as i was closing my eyes. The experience is really good, very different from PCC. 1 min later I opened my eyes and look at her in lust. so i ask "可以摸吗?“。
"恩..", she replied, while shyly looked away.
my hand starts to behave naughtily and auto-roamed. i grabbed her reared and her boobies. Her boobs isnt very big but very soft. i tried to find a way into her bra but in vain. so instead i be more direct and ask "可以脱掉吗“?
playfully she replied "不行啦。。不过。。。"and pulled her shirt and unclipped her bra.
I grabbed her 2 peaks and rubbed it vigorously. she let out a soft moan now and then which immediately excites me. I was thinking about sucking them but after somehow hygiene factor is pulling me back (just incase another bro licked those that morning). This mutual pleasure giving continued until i finally came.

she cleaned me up with hot towel afterward and gave me a head massage b4 i left the place a $90 poorer happy man.

just checking bros, do u normally give ur "tips" for special to the massage lady or the counter person. cos i gave the 50 to the massager b4 leaving the cubicle. But before i leave the shop, the auntie at the counter stopped me and ask me to pay the "tips". So maybe i made a mistake to give the tips to the massager first?
Old 23-07-2011, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ryutaroman2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Field Report - Somewhere near there

msg is the normal rate- usual is from $30-$38-$45-$60 depends on the place.

the extra service is for the service. nothing to do with the counter.

tipping is not obligatory even though if you like to come back again, it's a nice gesture.

usually $30-$50 for HJ. i usually give $40- just that. normally get some auto roam top. refrain from tasting the goods because some other bros probably did and you cant trust the girls to shower every time they finish a session.

Be polite, treat the girls with respect. I think this rate is a fair deal.
Old 23-07-2011, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 14
kinbaku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share with me? Thanks.
Old 24-07-2011, 01:47 AM
Samster

yea, just as i thought. maybe the counter person encounter customer who ran away without paying for the extras, so she is now being extra cautious.
Old 24-07-2011, 03:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 13
Ma0Ma0 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMa0Ma0 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

show support for TS, good effort in writing a proper FR
Old 24-07-2011, 06:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 14
TewHiMaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the FR. May I also have the details? Thanks.
Old 24-07-2011, 03:17 PM
Samster

all request so far has been answered. thx for the support. thx ma0ma0 too=)
どもありがとう皆さん
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1