The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-06-2018, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playerguy View Post
Thanks for the info.

Anyway, while waiting for Tian Tian, I got to see how Xuan Xuan, Yuan Yuan (some popular ones).
Both are pretty. Yuan yuan is abit too slim for me. Boobs don’t look like C.
Xuan Xuan had big eyes, big C boobs too. Might try her someday.
There was a cute girl, schoolgirl look. Her name is Xiao Xuan I think.

Finally I got to meet Tian Tian. In the room, at first she seems bored and not smiley. But she is really pretty. We gotten to warm up a bit more after the shower. Her BM was nice. With her petite build and huge boobs was perfect. I GFE was Great. Small likely moments like she uses her hands to brush your side of the face, she holds my hand during BBbj. Her bbbj and tongue was amazing. I love how she looks at me with a CFM looks. It’s really really very seductive. She sat on me with my Rod touching her pussy as she kisses me. Her lips are so additive. I couldn’t stop touching her boobs. She even grab my hands to squeeze her boobs. Cowgirl was excellent.
Then change to missionary, she let me take my time. No rush feeling. At one point I raised her legs and i insert my bro so deep I could feel her pussy end point. She moans lovely and doesn’t sound fake and she stared shivering like she was Cummings after I came. She let lie on top of her for a while.
Then we laid side by side with her sleeping in my arms. Shower was also nice and seductive and she kisses my back while showering.

Overall, it’s was the best China FL I had.
RTF for sure!
Bro, nice FR. Your are sincere enough to get her, lol. I always want to bonk her for the first time since 28 Dec 17 but not successful yet. Will want to try her this month. But this week, i plan to tarma with ......
Old 04-06-2018, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
paintingfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rank Your Top 5 CAT 150 Girls in Geylang! (Currently Working)

Quote:
Thanks for the info.

Anyway, while waiting for Tian Tian, I got to see how Xuan Xuan, Yuan Yuan (some popular ones).

Finally I got to meet Tian Tian. In the room, at first she seems bored and not smiley. But she is really pretty. We gotten to warm up a bit more after the shower. Her BM was nice. With her petite build and huge boobs was perfect. I GFE was Great. Small likely moments like she uses her hands to brush your side of the face, she holds my hand during BBbj. Her bbbj and tongue was amazing. I love how she looks at me with a CFM looks. It’s really really very seductive. She sat on me with my Rod touching her pussy as she kisses me. Her lips are so additive. I couldn’t stop touching her boobs. She even grab my hands to squeeze her boobs. Cowgirl was excellent.
Then change to missionary, she let me take my time. No rush feeling. At one point I raised her legs and i insert my bro so deep I could feel her pussy end point. She moans lovely and doesn’t sound fake and she stared shivering like she was Cummings after I came. She let lie on top of her for a while.
Then we laid side by side with her sleeping in my arms. Shower was also nice and seductive and she kisses my back while showering.

RTF for sure!
Wooz, like FR. Seem like if i stay in this forum i will be tempted not by the WLs, but by all the play by play FRs provided.
Old 04-06-2018, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 13
Playerguy is one of the Best!Playerguy is one of the Best!Playerguy is one of the Best!Playerguy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bro, nice FR. Your are sincere enough to get her, lol. I always want to bonk her for the first time since 28 Dec 17 but not successful yet. Will want to try her this month. But this week, i plan to tarma with ......
Thanks. Sometimes I’m bored to witr long FR, but I think she deserves a good FR.

My gosh! You tried since last year?. Bro can try 11am when they open. I was there at 12pm but someone took her a min before me. So waited till 1pm.
Old 05-06-2018, 07:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thanks for the info.

RTF for sure!
er..while waiting..how do you find out wat are the names of the other girls ah...
is you ask okt or okt say tell u..
sometimes i see chiobu but paisei to ask aeh..
i duno wats the norm in prc houses. cos in thai hses some cb okts kpkb if u ask n dun take.
Old 05-06-2018, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
penetratorrr is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
er..while waiting..how do you find out wat are the names of the other girls ah...
i duno wats the norm in prc houses. cos in thai hses some cb okts kpkb if u ask n dun take.
interesting question.
some guys not shy type and no paisei to ask challenging demanding questions.
they are born this way. when they inspect WLs, they go very closely to study every single details and at times,
ask WL to stand up, turn around and those things to inspect much further.
they are immume to OKT saracastic remarks.

me not that bold.
Old 05-06-2018, 04:45 PM
Samster

bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by penetratorrr View Post
interesting question.
some guys not shy type and no paisei to ask challenging demanding questions.
they are born this way. when they inspect WLs, they go very closely to study every single details and at times,
ask WL to stand up, turn around and those things to inspect much further.
they are immume to OKT saracastic remarks.
me not that bold.
not juz bold.. these are the wargods...or some zoo or animal club one...
if i anyhow walk in ask sure kena fuck upside down..
Old 05-06-2018, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 11
rtlfy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrtlfy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Haha I will just ask OKT their names, 90% of times they will tell you coz they also want you to pick good ones and RTF. If the OKT guai lan then I just walk off loh.
Old 05-06-2018, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 13
Playerguy is one of the Best!Playerguy is one of the Best!Playerguy is one of the Best!Playerguy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
I only ask for one girls. The other 2 i overhear when the Aunty called their names because someone booked her to another house.

At 1606, OKT very nice and will tell me all the girls name whoever I asked.
Old 05-06-2018, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 7
Samurai69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Fully agreed. 1606 Ah Yap very friendly. Sometime i just ask him to recommend, so far so good, always end up as a happy man.
Old 05-06-2018, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtlfy View Post
Haha I will just ask OKT their names, 90% of times they will tell you coz they also want you to pick good ones and RTF. If the OKT guai lan then I just walk off loh.
Absolutely correct. If want to be rude, forget it.
There are over 30 houses of cat 150 PRC in Geylang.
Customers can easily find other houses.

Quote:
I only ask for one girls. The other 2 i overhear when the Aunty called their names because someone booked her to another house.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai69 View Post
Fully agreed. 1606 Ah Yap very friendly. Sometime i just ask him to recommend, so far so good, always end up as a happy man.
That’s why 1606 business is booming! Okt ah yap played the customer service game correctly! In the long run, no point hiding the girl’s name when customer ask.
Just answer nicely to the best of your knowledge, , because as a customer, if I know that you will attend to my queries on “product knowledge” politely, I’m very likely to come back to your shop.

If you are rude, I will go other shop with friendlier okt!

Only issue with 1606 is that the rooms are too few and sometimes end up must go to 1608 or 1606a to borrow their lousy rooms.
Old 06-06-2018, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 7
Samurai69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
1606 beside room always full, got to borrow room from next door, the place become a kopitiam, customers always stay back for long time before and after biz done. Recently a batch of new wl came but quality seem not so good as they being called to next door for customer view then all came back.
Old 06-06-2018, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Rank Your Top 5 CAT 150 Girls in Geylang! (Currently Working)

You guys can asked him for the WL names but remember not to ask him which WL wears G string
Old 06-06-2018, 12:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai69 View Post
1606 beside room always full, got to borrow room from next door, the place become a kopitiam, customers always stay back for long time before and after biz done. Recently a batch of new wl came but quality seem not so good as they being called to next door for customer view then all came back.
oh dear. Yep. I saw a few customer like to camp at the counter.

Haiz. Hope it don’t become like that other house where OKT nice and friendly but a few regular “squatters” spoiled it by sitting there all day gossiping and staring at other customers.
Old 06-06-2018, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quote:

kumsia gorwai daigor ..
newbie shall go 1606 looksee looksee...
the recent fr explosion...canot be ignored...
Old 06-06-2018, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
You guys can asked him for the WL names but remember not to ask him which WL wears G string
mm..ok...but i want ask which one dun wear bra ..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1