The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 08-01-2017, 06:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Lord Bangkok Massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariosuper View Post
im actually into the tub action
my hotel have tub, but it is too small for any action.

oh yea miss out 1 thing, suppose to have NURU on the menu (the sian sian papasan say all have nuru), but turn out it is only nuru gel for cock massage.... -_- wtffff

but other then this hiccup over all a good experience. just too expensive.

----

on a side note, my best P2P service came from thermae, found a really nice SYT gem that can do proper thai massage. 9.5/10, C boobs, early 20s. LT5000b. will share the whole experience in another thread.
Hi bro, pls share contact.
Old 08-01-2017, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
Hi bro, pls share contact.
I meant the SYT gem. got photo?
Old 09-01-2017, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of
Re: Nataree Soapy Massage Parlour

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
I believe the closure of Nataree has devastated the lives of many humsup bros out there!
They cannot eat and cannot sleep.
555 probably need to wear black and white clothing to mourn for 1 year!

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
i am one of those lor

After Nataree closed...something died in me even when i fucking girls elsewhere in Bangkok
Old 09-01-2017, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Nataree Soapy Massage Parlour

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
i am one of those lor

After Nataree closed...something died in me even when i fucking girls elsewhere in Bangkok
Khun nirvana123 sorry to hear that.

Please wear black or white clothing to mourn Nataree for 1 year!

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Old 09-01-2017, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 20
smile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find better

At least you all got to enjoy its glory days. I never even heard of Nataree until its demise and will never again enjoy the wondrous euphoria it can bring to you.
Old 17-01-2017, 02:54 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sandman1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nataree was one of the best,i heard they got raided due to underage girls
used to have a backdoor for this but wasn't something I wanted to try...
imho The lord is overpriced and doesn't have a great selection
better to head over to Huay kwang mrt area
Try Hi Class massage beside Emmanuelle
price was 2k cat c to 4k highest(look like AV when I went there in Jan
Old 02-02-2017, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
tofuman1977 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I believe why Hi class is cheaper because of the gals there are not of thai ethnicity. Mostly are from Myanmar or tribal villages near thai border.

Good to know for all.

As for the lord, personally I was there to see the quality. Perhaps I was there too late but I think you can find similar quality elsewhere like Poseidon etc at a lower price.
Old 06-02-2017, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 19
modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by smile_santa View Post
At least you all got to enjoy its glory days. I never even heard of Nataree until its demise and will never again enjoy the wondrous euphoria it can bring to you.
I was a patron of Nataree from 2005 to 2012. I think my last visit was in 2012 i'd have to go back and read my reviews on here to remember properly. I remember '05 and '06 being pretty good years there. BBBJ was pretty standard.

This may be taboo to say to some bros on here but I always felt Nataree was a bit overrated. They were able to stuff a lot of SYT in one room but quite a few were not great in the bed.

I had quite a few duds at Nataree which made me stop going.
Old 06-02-2017, 02:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by modusoperandi View Post
I was a patron of Nataree from 2005 to 2012. I think my last visit was in 2012 i'd have to go back and read my reviews on here to remember properly. I remember '05 and '06 being pretty good years there. BBBJ was pretty standard.

This may be taboo to say to some bros on here but I always felt Nataree was a bit overrated. They were able to stuff a lot of SYT in one room but quite a few were not great in the bed.

I had quite a few duds at Nataree which made me stop going.
But that to me is the beauty of Nataree.... because there are so many great girls there .....the chance of getting a gem is great and likewise getting a dud....but at least i get a dud that has the looks i like from the multitudes of girls there... better than a couple of times when I walk into another place and I am forced to choose from the best of the worst because not many girls and i already too horny to go elsewhere haha! But yeah,.,.....to each his own...the good thing about BKK is that there is always something for everyone....

But I still miss Nataree
Old 06-02-2017, 02:27 AM
Samster

modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
But that to me is the beauty of Nataree.... because there are so many great girls there .....the chance of getting a gem is great and likewise getting a dud....but at least i get a dud that has the looks i like from the multitudes of girls there... better than a couple of times when I walk into another place and I am forced to choose from the best of the worst because not many girls and i already too horny to go elsewhere haha! But yeah,.,.....to each his own...the good thing about BKK is that there is always something for everyone....

But I still miss Nataree
Nataree had its charm for sure. I agree that it was all luck really. I just drew a bad poker hand there for awhile and stopped going.

I remember one time I found a JAV lookalike cutie when I first started going to Nataree in 2005. I still remember that girl now even after hundreds of other girls over the years. I was never able to do a repeat with her since she disappeared never to be seen again in Nataree.
Old 06-02-2017, 04:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Please wear black or white clothing to mourn Nataree for 1 year!
Quote:
Originally Posted by smile_santa View Post
I've went into Nataree a handful of times around 2012-2013 but never took any girl there. At first it was because i walk into the wrong 'Massage' section with all Thai MILF and think WTF???? After i realise my mistake, i went to the FS section and saw what all the fuss was about, but sadly did not find my type while there. I can't say i would mourn for Nataree, but will always wear Black for DG Sauna service in CP. IMO nothing ever beat the golden days of DG Suana service......RIP!!!!!

Quote:
I was a patron of Nataree from 2005 to 2012......but I always felt Nataree was a bit overrated.
I guess there has been no clear leader after Nataree closed? Posseidon? Caesar? Emmanuelle? Hi-Class? Posseidon was my usual Rachada soapy preference, but which place is the leader now? I'm too lazy these days to walk into 5 different places and look....
Old 06-02-2017, 04:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: The Lord Bangkok Massage

Greetings,

I've been patronizing Nataree since 1999 and I also had ug lees and many duds! It's always hit and miss where ever you go, so enjoy when you can, that's the bottom line!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 06-02-2017, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post

I guess there has been no clear leader after Nataree closed? Posseidon? Caesar? Emmanuelle? Hi-Class? Posseidon was my usual Rachada soapy preference, but which place is the leader now? I'm too lazy these days to walk into 5 different places and look....
I don't think any other place now is as dominant as Nataree was in its prime. I'll be in Bangkok very soon so if you have any places you want me to check out I can do a review.

These days when i'm in Bangkok I will probably rotate between Utopia, Lord, Copa, and the smaller oil places. I haven't dropped in Emmanuelle, Poseidon, or Hi-class in a very long time.

This thread is about Lord so my opinion of Lord is that my experience there was quite good. I got a tall very fair skinned higher class club looking girl with sexy pink nipples who gave a good BBBJ and was OK in bed. She was a bit expensive but worth it based on looks and service. Last time I checked out Lord the selection was less and there were more customers. The girls also didn't stand out as much. I feel that sometimes they put in very regular girls but dress them up nicely to pass them off as higher class. If you go to Lord you should be very picky and make it the last stop in a tour of the soapies so you can get a better idea of overall quality standards now. I feel Copa and Utopia are cheaper and maybe sometimes better alternatives to Lord and it's owned by same group.

Nataree was always in budget/value category though. It definitely became most popular after 2009 > but before that it always had good competition. From 2005-2008 the choices were amazing though. Lots of girl competition between soapies, go go, and even the siam coffee shop.

Last edited by modusoperandi; 06-02-2017 at 12:42 PM.
Old 23-02-2017, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 16
Lennyberg is one of the Best!Lennyberg is one of the Best!Lennyberg is one of the Best!

Hi. Did you managed to check out any place during your trip?

I used to only visit NAtaree, so as we all know. That place is history. Hope to hear from your latest experience soon. I am popping by next week would be great if your experience can point me in the right direction.

Quote:
I don't think any other place now is as dominant as Nataree was in its prime. I'll be in Bangkok very soon so if you have any places you want me to check out I can do a review.

These days when i'm in Bangkok I will probably rotate between Utopia, Lord, Copa, and the smaller oil places. I haven't dropped in Emmanuelle, Poseidon, or Hi-class in a very long time.

This thread is about Lord so my opinion of Lord is that my experience there was quite good. I got a tall very fair skinned higher class club looking girl with sexy pink nipples who gave a good BBBJ and was OK in bed. She was a bit expensive but worth it based on looks and service. Last time I checked out Lord the selection was less and there were more customers. The girls also didn't stand out as much. I feel that sometimes they put in very regular girls but dress them up nicely to pass them off as higher class. If you go to Lord you should be very picky and make it the last stop in a tour of the soapies so you can get a better idea of overall quality standards now. I feel Copa and Utopia are cheaper and maybe sometimes better alternatives to Lord and it's owned by same group.

Nataree was always in budget/value category though. It definitely became most popular after 2009 > but before that it always had good competition. From 2005-2008 the choices were amazing though. Lots of girl competition between soapies, go go, and even the siam coffee shop.
Old 15-06-2017, 03:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
scaryhairyfairy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For sharing purpose only, this week I went to The Lord by chance as I wanted to go to another MP nearby but the taxi driver dropped me there instead. Ladies labelled M starts at 4300baht. Worthy or not is subjective. For me, I did not see any ladies worthy of those prices so I decided to moved on. Maybe it was in the late afternoon and there were not many choices at that time. As I walked out, I could hear the papasan mock at me. Speaks much of their service. Found my happiness in other MPs.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1