The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-04-2018, 07:10 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
120z deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I am surprised that u could type in English to ask questions but can't speak English.
I'm sorry, wrong typing lol
I meant to say that I'm unable to speak in VN.

Also, please answer my questions if you are able to. I'm so newbie here, any advice would be appreciate
Old 27-04-2018, 03:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Im00n deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys, i'm going to HCMC D1 from 12 May to 16 May for the first time. anyone there during this period? if it is possible to meet up and hang out as fellow singaporeans? particularly interest in the nightlife in saigon, the club and bars.
Old 28-04-2018, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 20
Zoick is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZoick is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZoick is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZoick is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honry View Post
Wechat girls
Theres a lot of hype in the forum regarding wechat girls. thruout the 5 years I have been there. Most of the time I will say that the forum is correct, that the pimp puts a picture to entice you and will send you another girl. But my recent trip there I found the girls are quite real, as in correct from picture. Hence the best way to verify is to video chat to verify account and girl, then also if the wrong girl comes to meet you, straight reject, no need paiseh. The charges for the girls very according to grade, and you can accept according to your own spending pleasure. Its like a girl can choose to quote you 2m and if you think the grade is good, you can accept, if you think not worth, you can bargain or reject. its all about you.
This would not work. They will past the phone to some one around them. The 'opearator' could be coffee shop aunty, man, gay. Or even very pretty girl. They are just the operator. They just despatch order.

The only difference is good operator will make sure they despatch young and pretty girl with good attitude. And make sure his/her girl will not run away or markup the agreed price. They need their reputation for return customer.
Old 28-04-2018, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
bobobobo18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi, just came out from **** Massage, this one is on Pham Ngu Lao, thought I could share the experience. I don't know if it's the same one as Bui Vien, and too lazy to investigate. Noob here so bear with me XD

Pricing as follows:
1 mil for 80 mins session, 1 shot (this is what I took)
1.4 mil for 110 mins session, 2 shots
2.5 mil for 110 mins session, 2 girls concurrently
Prices inclusive of tips (and incidentally more than double what locals are paying lol)

Went in at 4+pm and already had to wait for an hour. Nice little waiting room with TV, but let's skip to the relevant parts

You can choose a girl via photos on their iPad, from what I see she quite resembles her photo. Then you pick your package, pay upfront and off you go. In the room there's a steam room, a dry sauna (I think, didn't use it), a bathtub, a toilet and a massage bed (with a hole at the important area, nice touch). The girl began by undressing me and getting into the sauna,then a scrub down in the tub and about 15 mins of proper massage. Cleaned my ears with a q-tip while blowing her brwath on them, interesting but itchy. The hole in the massage bed was useful when she started doing a little catbath followed by a nuru massage. First time feeling a girl's nips with the sole of my feet, lol! The whole time she kept her bottoms on. Flipped, more licking then a bj, while I got to roam freely. Didn't displace her undies though, because noob mal

I went Vien Dong a couple of times before, although the girls are hotter, they look fake. This girl from **** is really the girl next door type, small-framed and all naturale. Pity I don't speak a word of Vietnamese, if not I'm pretty sure her GFE will go off the roof. The whole process at vien dong feels more mechanical, and if u tipped all the way you can hit 1 mil easily.

Tl;Dr version: pamper session with bj, quite worth it IMO

Last edited by Hurricane88; 01-06-2018 at 11:47 AM.
Old 29-04-2018, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 13
wildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of light
Any idea what time does ***s close?Or is it one of those 24/7 places.Have a transit of 7 hours before my domestic flight tmrw morning thought of swinging by.

Last edited by Hurricane88; 01-06-2018 at 11:46 AM.
Old 30-04-2018, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 14
OldRooster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOldRooster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

**** open at 12noon and close at 2am but last call is 1am. I went today at 12:30pm, I’m the 1st customer but only 2 girls for me to choose. Total they have 15 girls and most of them will come in after 3pm.
Today is my first time there so the price I can still remember.
1million 80mins 1 cim
1.4 million 110mins 2 cim
2.7 million 110 2 girls 2 cim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcard87 View Post
Any idea what time does **** close?Or is it one of those 24/7 places.Have a transit of 7 hours before my domestic flight tmrw morning thought of swinging by.

Old 30-04-2018, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
kumming deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to **** yesterday.

Was assigned a girls in her mid 20s. Looks Wise - Chio.

All the stuff the bros mentioned are true.

I had a decently good time.

When the act ended and I dressed up while the girl was packing up, she put all the used towel in a basket for cleaning.

What she did next shock the shit out of me. She straighten the towel on the massage bed and out the pillows back on the bed nicely. Getting ready for the next session.

Which means that towel that I lied on earlier while I was naked, lied down front and back, with my dick and my other body parts rested on it, was used by some one before me and now going to be recycled again for the next guy coming in...... Shocking!

Old 30-04-2018, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
bobobobo18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

**** alternative recommended on another forum, it's at TRIIP Le Han Dai Nam Hotel (Not to be confused with the more famous Dai Nam). 980k for almost the same package as Zeus. Didn't get to choose a girl, but she had a hotter body than the one I had at Zeus in my previous report, albeit in her mid twenties. Didn't get nuru, didn't get cim (as opposed to what was reported in the other forum). Maybe because she was almost ending her shift, I don't particularly enjoy the session.

Pros over ****:
+ no wait time (went at 6pm)
+ open 24 hours
+ credit card payment available
+ 20k cheaper, lol

Cons over ****:
- not much enthusiasm from the masseur, big difference from **** girl, who was eager to please
- overall experience was worse, or maybe just my luck
I'd still recommend **** over this one

{edited by mod - stop promoting this place}

Old 01-05-2018, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 120z View Post
Also, please answer my questions if you are able to. I'm so newbie here, any advice would be appreciate
How did the mongers from Italy, Portugal, Brazil, States, Aust, Spain or where ever on earth survived their mongering trip?
Old 03-05-2018, 12:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Wazzu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

Newbie with virgin post.

In HCM since yesterday and did some exploration around with quick hook up part time mate.

Day 1
Lady 1 pick me up from Rex hotel, went to have local meal at Thai Van Lung only locals could locate this place, last 2/3rd shop from the dead end street.
Unique i would say, never try this before in Sinkapor.
Then head to Pizza 4p for dessert, i would say it is good and she brought me tour around district 1-3 with her bike. Awkward at first, then dvelop some chemistry and get to hug her, brought me to Benh Tahm for sightseeing ..bonus.. then the weather damm hot, head back to my 5star hotel have my alone shower. Then her turn. then the rest is history remain in the room. After an hour nap

Went to have dinner at this bar and then hop to another bar. Have a drink until 10PM, her mum called, she drop me at hotel and went back home. Night is still young, i'm not going to make love with my pillow.

Head to **** massage after all the thread posted recently. Got a nice looking lady, small boobs limited english but damm good gfe. Do the usual thing massage and BBBJ. Damage 1M.

Got an uncle to ride back hotel and ask him to bring me around Bui Vien for have a look. Loud Music, crowded in some clubs, a lot locals, ang mohs hang out by the street drinking beers. Already release my army so didnt get any lady and go back hotel sleep.

Get to know, a lot massage parlor similar to **** and even the **** masseur recommended me to try some of the new ones... so get close to masseur and you will get most of the info you want

2 more days to chiong...

Last edited by Hurricane88; 01-06-2018 at 11:45 AM.
Old 03-05-2018, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 857 / Power: 20
V|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to behold

wow , this thread still alive
Old 04-05-2018, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 14
kakarlu is one of the Best!kakarlu is one of the Best!kakarlu is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wazzu View Post
Newbie with virgin post.

In HCM since yesterday and did some exploration around with quick hook up part time mate.

Day 1
Lady 1 pick me up from Rex hotel, went to have local meal at Thai Van Lung only locals could locate this place, last 2/3rd shop from the dead end street.
Unique i would say, never try this before in Sinkapor.
Then head to Pizza 4p for dessert, i would say it is good and she brought me tour around district 1-3 with her bike. Awkward at first, then dvelop some chemistry and get to hug her, brought me to Benh Tahm for sightseeing ..bonus.. then the weather damm hot, head back to my 5star hotel have my alone shower. Then her turn. then the rest is history remain in the room. After an hour nap

Went to have dinner at this bar and then hop to another bar. Have a drink until 10PM, her mum called, she drop me at hotel and went back home. Night is still young, i'm not going to make love with my pillow.

Head to Zeus massage after all the thread posted recently. Got a nice looking lady, small boobs limited english but damm good gfe. Do the usual thing massage and BBBJ. Damage 1M.

Got an uncle to ride back hotel and ask him to bring me around Bui Vien for have a look. Loud Music, crowded in some clubs, a lot locals, ang mohs hang out by the street drinking beers. Already release my army so didnt get any lady and go back hotel sleep.

Get to know, a lot massage parlor similar to Zeus and even the Zeus masseur recommended me to try some of the new ones... so get close to masseur and you will get most of the info you want

2 more days to chiong...
Bro , for **** spa the tips in include in the bill or we need to give them extra ? Kindly advise if we still need to tips them .

Last edited by Hurricane88; 01-06-2018 at 11:44 AM.
Old 04-05-2018, 06:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 8
Dolae deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDolae deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakarlu View Post
Bro , for **** spa the tips in include in the bill or we need to give them extra ? Kindly advise if we still need to tips them .
Tips included in whatever package you choose.

Girl I picked told me they get half which is not bad for the 1.4mill 2 hour option.

I tipped her extra for good service and she was pretty happy and surprised bit probably not a good habit lol.

Last edited by Hurricane88; 01-06-2018 at 11:44 AM.
Old 05-05-2018, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
adidas69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldRooster View Post
***s open at 12noon and close at 2am but last call is 1am. I went today at 12:30pm, I’m the 1st customer but only 2 girls for me to choose. Total they have 15 girls and most of them will come in after 3pm.
Today is my first time there so the price I can still remember.
1million 80mins 1 cim
1.4 million 110mins 2 cim
2.7 million 110 2 girls 2 cim.
Same. Was there at 12:30 PM yesterday and only 2 girls (could very well be the same 2, lol).

My initial impression so far is that VN girls much more laidback than TH girls. In most TH joints you won't see this "come work later" attitude, even if freelancers.

Last edited by Hurricane88; 01-06-2018 at 11:43 AM.
Old 05-05-2018, 07:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
adidas69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To share a bit more on my exp at ***s. {edited by mod - stop promoting this place}

Place is clean and well furnished. Even the reception and waiting area is sibeh relaxing. But as mentioned, if you go early you won't have much to choose from.

Picked a SYT - sweet looking but zero English spoken.

Room was again damn nice, with private steam room and sauna. So that's basically how it started - steam then sauna, then she scrubs you down clean clean. Then move over to massage table with a strategically positioned hole for your brother - now that I've seen it, i don't know why all massage places don't have this.

Lots of teasing, b2b and lengthy catbath followed. Reached under her skirt and she was wearing crotchless panties, hoseh liao, found out she was dripping wet as well. While she was giving hj, proceeded to finger fuck her and suck her supple breasts. Hearing her moaning and finally cum, cannot tahan... erupted all over her hand and arm.

Exhausted she just lie on me for quite some time. Really good GFE cuddling, if can communicate sure even higher GFE.

Cleaned me up then massage - quite decent but not say fantastic la. Got effort to massage from head to toe, very relaxing until i almost fell asleep. After that started again, bbbj and finished this time cim.

Washed me up again clean clean and help me get dressed. Left her additional tips cos service was beyond expectations. She hugged me tq and waved goodbye.

Too bad can't communicate - else would be perfect session sans full service.

Last edited by Hurricane88; 01-06-2018 at 11:43 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1