The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 06-03-2018, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: 1649 2047

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Happy to help.

I had tried her in her first month of work.

Although I was attacked by a 1649 promoter troll over one negative comment made by another samster that I agreed with in regard to the okt helper poor customer service, I had in fact written a positive FR on one of the house’s latest batch, before that troll bombarded this forum over one small matter.

This is the FR reproduced from the oct/nov/dec thread I created.

someone also told me that okt customer service in 1649 appears to have improved!

Well, if it is true, then good for them in terms of adapting to some of the feedback given here.

Wish 1649 all the best.

Thanks!
Suspected small boobs when I observed while waiting for other gals.
Hence will probably give her a miss.

Anyway, okt and auntie are generally ok.
If you know how to converse with them/ request their housegals.
Okt is chatty if you are in his good books.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 06-03-2018, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Thanks!
Suspected small boobs when I observed while waiting for other gals.
Hence will probably give her a miss.

Anyway, okt and auntie are generally ok.
If you know how to converse with them/ request their housegals.
Okt is chatty if you are in his good books.
Seng is usually ok. Seng sometimes even waved to me to come in when I’m passing by the house.

It is the aunty that is rude to customers and makes sarcastic remarks - this is not news, it’s been mentioned before in the forum several times by others.

However, what I cannot accept is having someone in here to troll those that made negative comments on the house - even when the same person was always supportive! Like one negative feedback after many positive FR, like that also kena attackef till kingdom come?

Anyway, apart from that, this house is generally ok.
Old 06-03-2018, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, noob qns here. Can I ask how much does it cost if I want a 2hr or 3hr session? Does it add up to $300 and $450 respectively? Thanks bros (:
Old 06-03-2018, 09:37 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Seng is usually ok. Seng sometimes even waved to me to come in when I’m passing by the house.

It is the aunty that is rude to customers and makes sarcastic remarks - this is not news, it’s been mentioned before in the forum several times by others.

auntie also likes to chat with me as well...
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 06-03-2018, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think most customers do not need anyone to chat with them.

Just don’t be rude and try to answer some basic questions.

Fortunately, I heard their attitude improved recently.

Good for them!
Old 06-03-2018, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Re: 1649 2047

Quote:

However, what I cannot accept is having someone in here to troll those that made negative comments on the house - even when the same person was always supportive! Like one negative feedback after many positive FR, like that also kena attackef till kingdom come?

Quote:
Ah Seng likes to TCSS but Auntie is damn rude lor

She scolded me that i refill warm water from the boiler might damage it

Damn stupid lor...thought the boiler is Miele

Dont understand why Ah Seng hire such CheeBye Staff
Old 06-03-2018, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post

Think she’s mellowed thru the years though can still have nasty temper.
Recently the house gals also kenna from her cos one of them (culprit still not found) took her Hello Kitty umbrella out and lost it.

I was there when she complained...
Old 06-03-2018, 10:00 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Re: 1649 2047

Quote:
Recently the house gals also kenna from her cos one of them (culprit still not found) took her Hello Kitty umbrella out and lost it.

Serve her right...Fucking CB use HK...Siao CB
Old 06-03-2018, 11:23 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 0
123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

One whole bunch of cowards only dare to open mouth online can write until so long. Haha

Bronzegod, anytime you can go down fuck Ah Seng. Act so fierce online for what. You got balls to fuck him in his shop, whole GL will know got someone fuck him but only Ah Seng know who you are. Go down and tell him you're the cheebye who has been badmouthing him online lah. Whine like a little girl online.

Unfit, you tell Ah Seng Auntie is a cheebye la. Come online and scold an Auntie. Who right who wrong nobody know. All we know is you no guts to go 1649 and tell Ah Seng you think Auntie is a fucking cheebye. You got a cock or not? Hide behind a screen to fuck a 60yr old woman? Fucking no standard.

All you fuckers know how to do is to force WL to french when they don't want.

Bunch of cheebyes can only bitch online because just a bunch of losers in real life. It's always entertaining to talk about you online losers in real life. I call you cheebyes because you bo lanjiao and bo lampa.

Got one fucker say he won't write FR until I get zapped. End up talking to the wind still don't know. Hahaha

Last edited by 123hu; 06-03-2018 at 11:36 PM.
Old 06-03-2018, 11:38 PM
SamSter

123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:

Thanks for identifying yourself. Keep up the good work. Later check your posts to confirm who you are.

Orh...I saw liao. Auntie like to chat with you. Called Xia Tian once in her first month here. Like Tian Tian and Yuan Yuan. Never call Ting Ting before.

So during the Hello Kitty umbrella incident, you were either looking for Tian Tian or Yuan Yuan. You call a lot so no wonder Auntie like to talk to you.

Last edited by 123hu; 07-03-2018 at 12:05 AM.
Old 06-03-2018, 11:39 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post

Thanks for identifying yourself. I'm sure only got one fucker do such stupid thing and go touch the Miele and kena fuck by Auntie. Wah so fierce, scold her cheebye staff and siao zharbo, ah?

In all my years of sitting at the shop I never saw anyone ownself go press the boiler.

Keep talking YOU MOTHERFUCKER CHAO CHEEBYE

Last edited by 123hu; 07-03-2018 at 12:21 AM.
Old 06-03-2018, 11:47 PM
SamSter

When you fuckers going down next, please message me. I sure would like to be there now that you dumb fucks identified yourself to Ah Seng. I don't think he like you to talk behind Auntie's back or call her cheebye employee. LOL. And if I know OKT pattern, they will be very hot you try to disturb their business.

Birds of the same feather really flock together. Really a bunch of idiots. Thanks for keeping sbf entertaining. The 2 dumb fucks who go identify themselves. Where got ppl so pig brain? LOL

I'm sure you're now shitting in your pants. Let me give you sime hope. Maybe Auntie memory is terrible (fyi, she never forget to collect $ and remember all the customers she doesn't like) and Ah Seng don't know how to use CCTV hor (but I think he got ppl help him use). You can hope.

You know la, all these OKTs love to share info with each other. Then they will tell the WL this is bigbird and this is unfit like to talk cock on sammyboy. And then the WLs will tell their customers like me.

Unfit, I see you no up. You're just a fucking dog who like suck BG's cock. Soon we will all know you are what in real life. I say you're a fucked up no $ customer.

You dumb fucks are going to be famous liao. Everything about you fucks will be shared via the OKT and WL network. Got tip, never tip, like to do what, where kena fuck by OKT before, like to hang out which house....

One idiot fuck WL already don't go home sleep everyday go sbf talk cock with Bronzemoron. Another idiot rarely call WL also online everyday talk cock. Bunch of fucking kids.

Unfit, soon every OKT will know you as the bo lampa who scold a 60yr old Auntie online.

Last edited by 123hu; 07-03-2018 at 12:41 AM.
Old 07-03-2018, 12:25 AM
SamSter

Quote:

Oh you cannot accept ah? I see I see. Understand. In that case let me think how ah...hhmmm...oh I know.

FUCK YOU. Cannot accept ah? FUCK YOU. You cannot accept your fucking problem. Plsss give me points. Pls help me zap. FUCK YOU and FUCK your cannot accept. Keep whining like a little girl online. That's all you can do about it.
Old 07-03-2018, 01:47 AM
Samster

Old 07-03-2018, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123hu View Post
One whole bunch of cowards only dare to open mouth online can write until so long. Haha

Bronzegod, anytime you can go down fuck Ah Seng. Act so fierce online for what. You got balls to fuck him in his shop, whole GL will know got someone fuck him but only Ah Seng know who you are. Go down and tell him you're the cheebye who has been badmouthing him online lah. Whine like a little girl online.

Unfit, you tell Ah Seng Auntie is a cheebye la. Come online and scold an Auntie. Who right who wrong nobody know. All we know is you no guts to go 1649 and tell Ah Seng you think Auntie is a fucking cheebye. You got a cock or not? Hide behind a screen to fuck a 60yr old woman? Fucking no standard.

All you fuckers know how to do is to force WL to french when they don't want.

Bunch of cheebyes can only bitch online because just a bunch of losers in real life. It's always entertaining to talk about you online losers in real life. I call you cheebyes because you bo lanjiao and bo lampa.

Got one fucker say he won't write FR until I get zapped. End up talking to the wind still don't know. Hahaha
Quote:
Thanks for identifying yourself. I'm sure only got one fucker do such stupid thing and go touch the Miele and kena fuck by Auntie. Wah so fierce, scold her cheebye staff and siao zharbo, ah?

In all my years of sitting at the shop I never saw anyone ownself go press the boiler.

Keep talking YOU MOTHERFUCKER CHAO CHEEBYE
Quote:
When you fuckers going down next, please message me. I sure would like to be there now that you dumb fucks identified yourself to Ah Seng. I don't think he like you to talk behind Auntie's back or call her cheebye employee. LOL. And if I know OKT pattern, they will be very hot you try to disturb their business.

Birds of the same feather really flock together. Really a bunch of idiots. Thanks for keeping sbf entertaining. The 2 dumb fucks who go identify themselves. Where got ppl so pig brain? LOL

I'm sure you're now shitting in your pants. Let me give you sime hope. Maybe Auntie memory is terrible (fyi, she never forget to collect $ and remember all the customers she doesn't like) and Ah Seng don't know how to use CCTV hor (but I think he got ppl help him use). You can hope.

You know la, all these OKTs love to share info with each other. Then they will tell the WL this is bigbird and this is unfit like to talk cock on sammyboy. And then the WLs will tell their customers like me.

Unfit, I see you no up. You're just a fucking dog who like suck BG's cock. Soon we will all know you are what in real life. I say you're a fucked up no $ customer.

You dumb fucks are going to be famous liao. Everything about you fucks will be shared via the OKT and WL network. Got tip, never tip, like to do what, where kena fuck by OKT before, like to hang out which house....

One idiot fuck WL already don't go home sleep everyday go sbf talk cock with Bronzemoron. Another idiot rarely call WL also online everyday talk cock. Bunch of fucking kids.

Unfit, soon every OKT will know you as the bo lampa who scold a 60yr old Auntie online.
You Mother fucking Asshole

Keep your fucking mouth shut

Since when I stepped onto your fucking tail

All these years I have never bully anyone in this forum before

Firstly I am not talking to you

Secondly who the fuck you think you are

Thirdly I always know where I stand and I hope you too

The way you replying is just to let everyone knows you are related to Ah Seng

I am just airing my view about the auntie helper

You don’t have to talk so much to defend your master

I only believe in make love no war

Don’t try to be a hero cos you are an authentic Okt runner