The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 08-05-2016, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssleight View Post
Part 2 of 4:

- 1630: Went to DC Mall and walked around. Went to the supermart there. Bought a lot of snacks and ice-cream hehe. Ate dinner there too. There’s this promotion there where they sell about 8 different kinds of food at really cheap prices (3,800 Rp – yes, no joke). Mee goreng, mee rebus, nasi goreng etc. – and all serve on hot plate somemore – shiok and tasty). This place is just beside the stall that sells crepes.
Very good and informative FR...with pictures and all....for a while, I thought is Bro Nono posting.....lol.

Want to check about the 3800 Rp promo.....is per dish?
The mee goreng also 3800 Rp?
Nice nice.....saliva dropping.....

Very nice sharp images......which camera are you using?

Upz you 3 pts.....keep posting!

Welcome to Batam Wonderland!!
Old 08-05-2016, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaosinful View Post
met up with piglet and winston at habourfront at about 4pm. As expected habourfront was crowded but custom clearance was relatively fast. After reaching batam centre , we cleared custom and went to majestic to book return tickets before grabbing a cab to hotel (80k). stopped by money changer behind famosa beside a bank rate was good at 9790
I believe that was the best exchange rate for that day.

Quote:
... while piglet and me tried D'advent massage just a walk down from our hotel. didnt take up any specials but piglet tip the girl 100k for stripping top.
massage priced at 70k rating 5/10.
Look like bro Piglet has become more intelligent. Surprise he didnt goes back to his favourite haunt,hehehe...maybe becos the pricing were up.

Just curious,how was the overall massage being rated 5/10? You didnt have quality massage at D'Avant? No GQ? Massage standard not up to your expectation?

Why were you reviewing bro Piglet's massage session instead of your own? Hehehe...he definitely knows what he is doing,its you i am more concern about becos you didnt have a good time the last 2 trips.

Sorry for the many questions,no obligation to reply me tho.

Quote:
went to A2 foodcourt for dinner and had some fried oyster omelet , BBQ sting ray/pomfret , wet and dry kuay teow , butterfly prawn , hotplate toufu. nice ambiance with soccer screening. priced at around 600k food rating 7/10
Good to see a higher rating on the food.

Quote:
thereafter we went to pub lane located near double story KFC and Harmoni Hotel opposite of kaha hotel reservation. didnt see anything fancy so checked out dynasty 88 , a few girls but nothing eye catching. piglet suggested that we try alisan at formosa. went into formosa but it seems quite empty in the reception area , no waiter came to intro us. walk around abit before heading back to hotel for the night.
By the time you guys walked around,you should have known Batam much better by now. Its a public holiday eve,you guys may have arrive late. No booking joint visit?

Quote:
After breakfast , we met up with one of the taxi driver that piglet know. quite friendly and open and we went roaming in the few usual joints
goldbird(nothing much probably because we are too early and went out at 10am)
happy 8 (the most to choose from)
hawaii(left like 4) not encourage to go since not many choices
bunga.
Most girls in the joint were likely taken the night before. Most Batam cheongster dont stay for 2D1N over a super long weekend. Am curious whats the time you guys visit the various joints tho.

Gold Bird 10am probably has nobody in it,if the next stop is happy 8,then you guys may miss out half the range of girls. Followed by Hawaii...if its around 1130am (i guess),then again you guys were missing out a lot. Remember,Hawaii is a KTV (like pertama indah but they open at 1pm)...leftover girls has to work late into the night. The good girls like mine usually returned back only after 10am to 11am. When they reach back joint,they will need to rest up a bit or make up before appearing in the "fish bowl" again. Bunga,i think bro Piglet would know better.

If you are still interested in going Batam,next time try going just one more round if you feel you reached too early. I am almost sure you would see more different girls in the same joint. Then again,dont bother going the 3rd round becos you might lose the girls you originally bookmarked during 1st and 2nd round. Doing this a few more trips will one day eventually tells you at what time,which respective joint will have the most girls to choose from. Right timing,right place.

Quote:
we took our girls at happy 8, winson took at hawaii(800k)
mine priced at 1.3m.
name: elsa
looks: slightly older then age
has children
boobs: b+?
attitude : ok , but some tantrum when jalan jalan outside because her feet hurts from high heels(brought her shoes 200k). and dinner didnt come. brought her lipstick 100k. other then that she was quite nice actually.
action: accommodating, probably because of the stuff i brought her(pro tip here) very tight, cant fit in
overall : 7/10?
Dont mind me asking.Is this girl better than your last 2 trip's sleeper girls or worse off?

What were she doing when you get back to room from dinner? (whats the 1st thing you see her do?)

I am curious,hehehe...(hopefully not sleeping)

Quote:
went to play billiard at the arcade at 30k/hr and watched captain america (which i doze off halfway). piglet video my girl playing motorbike at arcade with much style.
You must be tired from all the walking,hehehe...

Quote:
early morning at 3am stomach problem started.
winston and grandfather went back while ken and his friend came.
went to breakfast and went roaming.feel that today is much less crowded since the crowd most likely went back
new berry quite a good selection but again nothing interesting
happy8- ken's friend saw a chinese looking girl too bad she dosent speak chinese
MM- quite a few young ones found there
bunga- only saw one that is quite good.
in the end all 3 of them piglet,ken,ken's friend took their companion at happy8. intend to take for night 2 but had a serious stomach problem(suspect food poisoning)
This part of your FR reminded me of my 1st few group trip about 1.5 years ago. A bro had a diarrhea at the prime time when we were halfway girl-shopping,hehehe...we have to send him back to room,help him grab the Po Chi pills and then bring it back to room for him making sure he has everything (mineral water etc) which he could help himself with and even help him grab his girl. And he was better the same later evening and completely ok the next day.

Quote:
3 of them went to acia baker beside city mall and had a feast , looks really good. according to piglet they ordered 2 table worth of food for 6 pax. didnt follow along as i was drain of all energy (not by the girl but by the food.)
Did you extend your girl?

Quote:
special thanks to ken's friend for bring back 2 large stingray and a box full of chicken wings! which i only ate 2 wings before giving the food to the housekeeper since i have 0 appetite.
This part needs some compliment,it is what true friend is about. They still think of you when they were having some good time while you were "almost" bed-ridden.

Thumbs up to the group.

Quote:
after which met up with piglet and went to batam centre for a earlier return
to sg then planned since both of us has diarrhea at that point
note: if you changed your boarding pass early and want to change timing majestic requires a fee of 30k
Good info on Majectic Ferry.

Quote:
stuff to take note of :
piglet highest recommended joint would be happy 8 for choice and service
Just curious why were you talking on behalf for another person. Keep in mind,one mans meat could likely be another man's poison. I have said before,after they swapped to that indian-looking mami (who is now heading the rest of the mamis)...girls become more discipline and in better control. It only take a small tweet in their management to drop the standard on girls within a period of few months.

Just a thought.

Quote:
personal advice after this trip would be watch out and be careful of what you eat!
And dont forget the ice you took with your drinks too.It has been known in many cases that people gets diarrhea from drinking tap water in Batam. Most shops make ice from tap water.

Lets not forget the flies flying around the food too.

Quote:
disclaimer: this review might not be the best since im constantly interrupted by nature callings
This trip is better than last trip or worse off?

Honest opinion please...hehehe...

Thank you for sharing.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 08-05-2016, 01:34 PM
Samster

MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post

This part needs some compliment,it is what true friend is about. They still think of you when they were having some good time while you were "almost" bed-ridden.

Thumbs up to the group.
Really heart warming to read this....

Reminds me of this song....

Old 08-05-2016, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 668 / Power: 19
Leoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Personal notes for my own reference on May 2016 :

This hotel is new and in white. New means everything should be pretty new,but white...well,which means for those who like new hotels,should try now or else after a year or 2 later,"white" will turn "yellow" as history often speaks for itself for other new hotels,hehehe...

I have passed by this hotel a few tines on March/April 2016,the location isnt at close proximity with other entertainment,eg massage,spa etc. If i were to stay there,i will need to plan to beat all the disadvantage i am anticipating.

As for the new spa,i am sure it will still take a bit more time for it to become more seasoned if they have nothing out of the ordinary that would draw people there. Who knows...hehehe...we now have Delta Spa,Altalanta Spa,Octopuss and Pas...on the below link :

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.p...&postcount=317

May be able to add one more Men's spa into the list in future,hehehe...will see,will see...hehehe...
Hey bro,if u plan to stay there this coming May/June,do note of the room not being sound proofed & that some rooms has water heater issues. I can hear the next room guests talking clearly unintentionally. It's a refurbished hotel & not new.

Will be awaiting for the discovery of a new men's spa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssleight View Post
- End of Day 1 -
- End of Part 2 of 4 -
Pitching tent for part 3 & 4
Old 08-05-2016, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 22
36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of
gold bird

Any kind Bros here can confirm if this is GoldBird ?

Please don't be a pussy hiding behind a screen and start zapping me like a pack of jackals and hyenas. Own up and explain why openly. I suspect a certain "gang" here and multiple clones (multiple personality disorder). This forum needs to be more open to negativity and criticism if it is the plain hard truth and facts. No sprinkling of pepper or salt or flowery all good only FRs
Old 08-05-2016, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 668 / Power: 19
Leoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by manicals View Post
Bro,u will have to read the link below

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.p...postcount=1460

if u cannot read,nobody can help u. Be it here or any thread.
Well said.

Nearly everythg there is about on the cheonging scene in Batam were at the first page of this thread. It only require some time to read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnkhb View Post
Actually the hostesses stopped following the ferries for quite a few months already... Now they only welcome you when you arrive or depart at harborbay... They also man the VIP lounge at harborbay, for those on biz class seats departing from harborbay...
Just last month april, i was on horizon Business class. There was indo lady serving the mineral water & sweets for the passengers. I think it really depends on which ferry timing u are taking.Not all ferry timing has those ladies. Some has man server.
Old 08-05-2016, 02:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -223 / Power: 0
AhPui8 AhPui8 AhPui8

Am glad the unedited version you post here ... Was advised by 1 kind bro here to tone down this version quickly ...

You will see more impromptu trips from me in near future ... Some people are just luckier than others ... Talking about trip frequency and ease of going there .., cheers 'all[/QUOTE]

Don get angry. Here got starcity , sure got TempterYee. Later sure follow by many. Take care bro.
Old 08-05-2016, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
MovingTarget deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by oscaroscar View Post
Wan to know where to get discounted ferry ticket prices too!!
Didn't see anyone reply to mrbondy2k and you on this. Just my 2 cents worth.

If you are at Peniun area. There is this shop at Peniun wet market where Gideon Hotel is. Along the perimeter of this compound, nearer to Gideon Hotel, you will see this travel agency with the name Sindo. They sell Sindo tickets at Rp 300k, including taxes, to & from. No agent fee, just Rp 300k. It is for 1 year duration. Can't bargain if you are buying a few. But if more, there is a possibility.

If you are at Batam Centre Mega Mall. Walking from the bridge towards the mall. While face the mall, On the extreme left side, ground level, there is a money changer shop, facing eateries (can't remember the eateries name) they sell Sindo and Majestic ferry tickets. At times, they sell Batam Fast tickets. Sindo and Majestic around Rp 290k to 300k. Batam Fast slightly more expensive at Rp310k or 320k. Price may varies but should be around Rp 300k+-. You will notice the Rp amount printed on the tickets but they may charge you Rp 5k to 10k more claiming as agent fee. All tickets including taxes, to & from. Duration is 6 months. If they give you 3 months duration, provided you know you will be coming back to Batam in one to two months time, ask for a discount because once expired, no exchange, they will probably wave the agent fee but they still gain. This is one particular shop that I know charged higher than others because of the agent fee and they will always say that if you buy from counter at the Ferry Terminal, you will even pay more. Not my choice counter to buy but in case you did not venture into other area in Batam and is heading home at Batam Centre Ferry terminal, for convenience sake, you may just want to buy 1 or 2 for your next trip instead of at our Harbour Front @ S$48.

There is also one at ]NagoyaMall facing the fountain, formally a check-in counter for Wavemaster. They sell both Sindo and Majestic tickets around Rp300k, include taxes, to & fro. Duration is also around 6 months. I didn't buy from this counter for some time tho.

I believe there are other shops that sell Ferry tickets at around Rp 300k or lower in Jordon area. Just pop into any travels agency and ask. You may be surprised, you can bargain even when the Rp amount is stated on the tickets, provided you ask. However, the amount won't be much, say Rp5k to 10k reduction. But beware of the expiry date, strictly no exchange.

Last edited by MovingTarget; 08-05-2016 at 06:37 PM.
Old 08-05-2016, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingTarget View Post
Didn't see anyone reply to mrbondy2k and you and on this. Just my 2 cents worth.

I believe there are other shops that sell Ferry tickets at around Rp 300k or lower in Jordon area. Just pop into any travels agency and ask. You may be surprised, you can bargain even when the Rp amount is stated on the tickets, provided you ask. However, the amount won't be much, say Rp5k to 10k reduction. But beware of the expiry date, strictly no exchange.
Thanks for reply.....
Actually I did ask sometime ago too...but didn't see any replies....
So I didnt repeat coz didnt wish to get flamed.

One bro did mention near Formosa or Lucky Plaza also got a place that sells the tickets.
I did see many money changers with ferry posters, so I guess they also sell.

will check it out on my next trip.
hope got those tickets going to harborbay.....
Old 08-05-2016, 04:06 PM
Samster (M)

AhPui8 AhPui8 AhPui8
Re: gold bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by 36908 View Post

Please don't be a pussy hiding behind a screen and start zapping me like a pack of jackals and hyenas. Own up and explain why openly. I suspect a certain "gang" here and multiple clones (multiple personality disorder). This forum needs to be more open to negativity and criticism if it is the plain hard truth and facts. No sprinkling of pepper or salt or flowery all good only FRs

I don think it will happen to open to negativity and criticism.
Old 08-05-2016, 04:13 PM
Samster (M)

AhPui8 AhPui8 AhPui8

Will this forum open to negativity and criticism? A good and strong forum open to negativity and criticism. What 36908 say is true. All bad want delete. Good one appear. Hope got a little bit of standard.
Old 08-05-2016, 04:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
Ojekbtm is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: gold bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by 36908 View Post
Yeah... Did you check out the "neighbour" as well ?

Hmmm... Cyber bullying at play here ?! Whatever..
Old 08-05-2016, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
MovingTarget deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Thanks for reply.....
Actually I did ask sometime ago too...but didn't see any replies....
So I didnt repeat coz didnt wish to get flamed.

One bro did mention near Formosa or Lucky Plaza also got a place that sells the tickets.
I did see many money changers with ferry posters, so I guess they also sell.

will check it out on my next trip.
hope got those tickets going to harborbay.....
Yes, I assume ferry tickets is sold in more places than those above based on my limited knowledge. Money changers do sell ferry tickets, one of those are in Nagoya Mall near the escalator. Other money changers that have ferry poster will likely to sell ferry tickets but you need to tell them in advance that it is for Singapore passport. Some only sell to Indo passport holders which is definitely cheaper.

These travel agency and money changers sell mostly Sindo & Majestic tickets. Some may sell Batam Fast tickets. I have not come across any, so far, selling Horizon Ferry tickets. I have asked quite a number of shops at different locations, most mentioned that Horizon sell by themselves and not through agents. Hopefully, I can come across someone that sell Horizon tickets at a lower price.
Old 08-05-2016, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingTarget View Post
These travel agency and money changers sell mostly Sindo & Majestic tickets. Some may sell Batam Fast tickets. I have not come across any, so far, selling Horizon Ferry tickets. I have asked quite a number of shops at different locations, most mentioned that Horizon sell by themselves and not through agents. Hopefully, I can come across someone that sell Horizon tickets at a lower price.
Horizon tickets...so far...havent seen before....
There are ppl selling tickets going to Batam Centre, Sekupang, Waterfront Centre. Yes, mainly Sindo, Majestic.

Apart from Horizon, Batam Fast is the other ferry going to HarborBay.
Old 08-05-2016, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Sochaipom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Horizon tickets...so far...havent seen before....
There are ppl selling tickets going to Batam Centre, Sekupang, Waterfront Centre. Yes, mainly Sindo, Majestic.

Apart from Horizon, Batam Fast is the other ferry going to HarborBay.
Ya hope to have agent selling horizon tickets from batam as price keep on increasing.... Haiz
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1