The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 13-01-2016, 11:03 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
AMGs63 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Double trouble 2047 & 1649

NEW HOUSE OPENING

2047 is the 2nd house of 1649.

Waited very long for a new batch of girls to arrive and provide much needed competition. Total number of Lucky 8. I spotted about 4 chio and overall seem to be slightly better than the WLs in 1649.

House Review

Open 10am-12am (Note EXTRA EARLY OPENING TIME, breakfast available)

If you are driving, enter by Guillemard Rd. It is near the corner of Westerhout Rd but due to Lorong 20 being one way, you can't reach it unless you go out onto the main road. I had reported at 1649 and made the mistake of going to Westerhout Rd...missed the house. So bros, do take note. There are 2 nice parking spaces in front of the house and along the side of the road.

I started staying put at 1649 for a rather stupid reason - the fridge is located next to the sofa and I can help myself to the drinks easily. I wondered if 2047 would be the same. Haha...it is! I was pleasantly surprised to see that in 2047 the fridge is also located next to the sofa.

There are 3 sofas in a row. The WLs are seated in one row, the customers seat in the other 2 rows. I sat next to the fridge so they piled up on the other sofa when they finished their job. This layout is fantastic for oogling at the WLs. You can check out the WLs seated next to you, and you also face the room doors. It's like being at the front row seat of a catwalk show. Bros who want more privacy should opt for the rooms near the entrance or you'll also become a catwalk model.

FR

Tried 2 so far. Results are as follows.

An Qi
22, B Cup, 169 ()

An Qi is leading the race to be XYZ replacement. Nice height, very sweet, young, slim and fair with rosy cheeks. Great attitude and wonderful service. One of the best experiences I've had in a long time. GFE was switched on. Already fall in love. Super like this girl, a real sweetheart.

RTF: Yes, more or less first choice at the moment

Xiao Lei
22, C Cup, 165

Tanned, with just the right amount of fat in the right places. Sharp nose and looks like C Cup headlights to me. Very nice to hug and hold. Eager to please. BJJ and FJ both very well done. Can't go wrong giving her a try.

RTF: Yes

Both WLs are good looking so no worries in the looks department.

Other Sightings

On the two occasions I was there, I overheard bros asking for Xiao Jing. She is curvy and looks is not suitable for me, find her average but for some reason bros seem to be very happy with her. I also spotted another chio small sized girl, her name is Yi Yi (Bro Garfoo, return you a favour. I believe you should try)

Last edited by AMGs63; 13-01-2016 at 01:37 PM.
Old 13-01-2016, 12:10 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Yoyoma47 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Double trouble 2047 & 1649

What is the cost?
Old 13-01-2016, 01:43 PM
Samster (M)