The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 03-04-2018, 08:39 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Onetwo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Bangkok's Shower Houses

Hi,

Anyone knows if The Lord has re-opened? I enjoyed that place and will like to go BKK again.

Thanks bro for any info.
Old 04-04-2018, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Angry Re: Bangkok Soapy Massage Parlours

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Cat SM out of my budget!

Bangkok now is executive level spending.
Cannot afford to cheong in Bangkok any more!

Nowadays want to find below 20yo SYTs really not easy.
Maybe only Catherine will have more?

These days I believe Agogo Bars will have more younger girls than Soapy Massage Parlours.
Most of the Ratchada stretch of Soapy MPs the average age is 25-30yo old chickens.

To me any girl above 25yo is considered "old".
Tony,

Sorry, Catherine was busted for human trafficking couple of months ago and will be closed for several months! It will be open soon but I don't know when!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 04-04-2018, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Tony,

Sorry, Catherine was busted for human trafficking couple of months ago and will be closed for several months! It will be open soon but I don't know when!
Oh my goodness!

Last edited by TonyCheong2; 04-04-2018 at 02:09 PM.
Old 05-04-2018, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
ccmxr4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onetwo View Post
Hi,

Anyone knows if The Lord has re-opened? I enjoyed that place and will like to go BKK again.

Thanks bro for any info.
No. The lord along Ratchada still remain closed. Only Emmanuelle remain open. Hi-Class also closed recently.
Old 05-04-2018, 01:19 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Soapy Massage Parlours

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Tony,

I can't help noticing a pattern coming out here..... it seems that every joint that Norice visited is always busted shortly after...... not only in LOS but in AC too.
Old 05-04-2018, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
I can't help noticing a pattern coming out here..... it seems that every joint that Norice visited is always busted shortly after...... not only in LOS but in AC too.
Maybe Khun norice is working as an undercover for NGO?
555!
Old 05-04-2018, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Soapy Massage Parlours

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post

Come on, LOL, I couldn't stop laughing! Sad, these days soapys are having problems recruiting SYTs from Thailand and they have to go to elsewhere but police and army officers are blaming Soapy agents for human trafficking! So what do we do, just be patient and wait for election to convene and elect a new government! Until then, go to THERMAE, they have the best looking SYTs in Bangkok.

Or you could go to Pattaya's walking street and visit my three favorite gogo's. And they're What's Up, Sensation and Palace, their drink prices and barfines are expensive but worth it! ( lots of SYTs with natural and silicone enhanced boobs)

Good luck

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 05-04-2018, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 19
adamfish is a name known to alladamfish is a name known to alladamfish is a name known to alladamfish is a name known to alladamfish is a name known to alladamfish is a name known to all

miss the good old day at Nataree, so many singaporean and Japanese there

Remember to leave your ID too!
Old 15-04-2018, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 465 / Power: 8
reallyveryfat is a glorious beacon of lightreallyveryfat is a glorious beacon of lightreallyveryfat is a glorious beacon of lightreallyveryfat is a glorious beacon of lightreallyveryfat is a glorious beacon of light

Hey guys, i'm going back to BKK again in May. I usually frequent Emmanuelle, but it seems like this is the only place left for soapy massage. Any other recommendations for other soapys?
Old 15-04-2018, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by reallyveryfat View Post
Hey guys, i'm going back to BKK again in May. I usually frequent Emmanuelle, but it seems like this is the only place left for soapy massage. Any other recommendations for other soapys?
It is not the only left... if in that street, u cannot find any other MP, let me know, I personally will bring u around BKK, at least 10 MPs for u to choose but of cause at a service fee.
Old 26-04-2018, 07:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 19
adamfish is a name known to alladamfish is a name known to alladamfish is a name known to alladamfish is a name known to alladamfish is a name known to alladamfish is a name known to all

Did Nataree open again? i recall one of the bro told me the boss open any one but cannot remember the shop name anybody know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
It is not the only left... if in that street, u cannot find any other MP, let me know, I personally will bring u around BKK, at least 10 MPs for u to choose but of cause at a service fee.

Remember to leave your ID too!
Old 06-05-2018, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 19
modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatso4u View Post
Wah! Pre-social media app...if she still working must be at least 40 yrs old now

Samsters can always try to sian arb nam girls na. Especially those you can click with or have chemistry. If they are free lancers, easy for them to take time off work to go out party or have romantic dinner, and back for a romp. Up to you how much taxi money to give next morning.

Sometimes they will ask upfront to go out with you. If that's the case, depends on your negotiation skills
I used to have an arb nam gik too a long time ago in 2006. She would cook delicious foods for me too. It was good. It was easier back then I think the girls now seem more hardcore. Maybe too much social media attention.
Old 10-05-2018, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 11
kennethquek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BangBang420 View Post
vip room so you get a nice jacuzzi
VIP room Jacuzzi is all of us naked see each other?
Old 12-05-2018, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamfish View Post
Did Nataree open again? i recall one of the bro told me the boss open any one but cannot remember the shop name anybody know?
It is Nataree 2 that resumed business but with name change to Alaina Massage.
Old 13-05-2018, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
BangBang420 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethquek View Post
VIP room Jacuzzi is all of us naked see each other?
Yeah.. it’s ok, no?? try not to Keep staring at your bros dick or look into his eyes when he is getting his dick sucked... unless you are into these type of stuff. No judgements! I personally focus on my friends’ girl performing live sex act and enjoy that and their nice round peaches .

Very nice to see live act and seeing many pairs of young boobs and ass^^
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1