The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 27-01-2004, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 22
sporelover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysporelover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Price of Thai S$40 had been increased to S$50.

Hi All,

I was told by H66C OKT that the price had been increased 'across the board' for all Thai puyings.

This is not for CNY period only hor.

Sporelover.
Old 27-01-2004, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 21
thaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud of
Did you ask if the timing increase also??
Old 27-01-2004, 05:11 PM
s02103606

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
wow really??? i thought increase only during after cny period than back to normal?
Old 27-01-2004, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 22
sporelover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysporelover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Hi Thaigers,

Yup, the time remains the same 25 mins.

Quote:
Originally posted by thaigers
Did you ask if the timing increase also??
Old 27-01-2004, 06:39 PM
facial

wa lau.

No more economy sex ah... Airline go cheap with airasia, tiger air and valuair..... Haircut go cheap with QBhouse S$ 10 how come nobody come up with valusex????
Old 27-01-2004, 08:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
joe02 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Price Thai S$40 had been increased to S$50.

was told tat houses in lorong 8 will increase to $50 to test market reaction. As for lorong18, remains at $40 for now. Can anybody provide more information?

but yesterday when at wh54 n h12, both houses okt told me price on tat day was $50.
Old 27-01-2004, 08:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
fontirak is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Price Thai S$40 had been increased to S$50.

Quote:
Originally posted by joe02
was told tat houses in lorong 8 will increase to $50 to test market reaction. As for lorong18, remains at $40 for now. Can anybody provide more information?

but yesterday when at wh54 n h12, both houses okt told me price on tat day was $50.
l18 still $40. l8 i don't know.
Old 27-01-2004, 10:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
ordinaryguy123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally posted by facial
wa lau.

No more economy sex ah... Airline go cheap with airasia, tiger air and valuair..... Haircut go cheap with QBhouse S$ 10 how come nobody come up with valusex????
Don't think anyone would want to go for valusex cos you will have to shower yourself with your own water and soap. You will also have to stroke yourself hard. Put on the cd by yourself. It will only be one bonking position, missionary.
Old 27-01-2004, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 21
thaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by ordinaryguy123
Don't think anyone would want to go for valusex cos you will have to shower yourself with your own water and soap. You will also have to stroke yourself hard. Put on the cd by yourself. It will only be one bonking position, missionary.
go to petain and desker rd, have valuesex there. dont think their price has gone up
Old 27-01-2004, 10:56 PM
facial

Quote:
Originally posted by ordinaryguy123
You even have the business concept thought out liao.. ha ha...
Old 28-01-2004, 01:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 21
sggirls is one of the Best!sggirls is one of the Best!sggirls is one of the Best!sggirls is one of the Best!
let's hope that the price hike is not true! it will be a sad day for many brothers....if they really increase to $50, might as well paid $80 for a Malaysian girl for 45 mins with better service and bigger room.

But scarly part is that if Cat40 become Cat50, then Cat 80 might become Cat 100 and Cat 150 become Cat200. Bloody hell!!! The % increase in price is even more drastic than the SPH price hike.

Can someone confirm the news....................
Old 28-01-2004, 01:42 AM
Samster

carlovers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Confirmed increase to $50

I was at L8H66C yesterday. I was charged $50. OKT said price has been increased and not restricted to CNY period!
Old 28-01-2004, 01:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 21
sggirls is one of the Best!sggirls is one of the Best!sggirls is one of the Best!sggirls is one of the Best!
KNNCCB! i am going to boycott Cat40 just like how i have stopped buying Straits Times. So any brothers joining me......

I got a feelings that AV will be busy with the increase in FL as more brothers might be tempted to switch.
Old 28-01-2004, 02:10 AM
Samster

tohcw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by sggirls
KNNCCB! i am going to boycott Cat40 just like how i have stopped buying Straits Times. So any brothers joining me......

I got a feelings that AV will be busy with the increase in FL as more brothers might be tempted to switch.

Bro, relax lah dun get so worked up. I believe that it will get back to Cat40 after some times Coz for some houses, business are not that good. With the increase to Cat50, I think those houses can become show rooms (for ppl to see see look look only) and soon they will be closing down if they remained at Cat50s.

Dun worry be happy.......
Old 28-01-2004, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
wisemyst deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by tohcw
Bro, relax lah dun get so worked up. I believe that it will get back to Cat40 after some times Coz for some houses, business are not that good.
That is only if all bros co-operate. patronise those cat40s hses only. but i encourage bros to go cat50s hses see see look look then walk off!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1