The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 24-04-2018, 04:15 PM
Rice Owner

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6455 / Power: 36
thaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by knotts View Post
Maybe I am wrong but people start to shift their FR post to here is because the FR posted in the inhouse stable forum start to be clones of stable Okt which as usual turns out to be fake FR. Users start to get pissed and slowly but surely start to post here. Eventually everyone doubted FR on stable forum and shifted over here as it is more trustworthy.

Correct me if I am wrong. But I think this is what I recalled what happened years ago.
Hi Bro.. ya that is why I mentioned earlier to take all FR a pinch of salt no matter at sbf or stable in-house forum. And the purpose I write the earlier post is to emphasize that now the trend of FR writing move to writing on dome1 great bonk and a cheongster who seldom or doesn't an write FR on dome1 great bonk doesn't mean he is clone or etc as he might write on stable in-house forum or he is lazy to write or other reason. Anyway just be discerning when reading the FR.
Old 24-04-2018, 04:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Tinyslinger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am not sure how to write a FR in page. This FR is for NEW from RP.

From the moment i walked in to the apartment(room small, toliet ok), she showed great GEF until i forgot to pay her the money until 10 minutes into the playtime. She too did not ask me and was focused on me, siting on my lap kidsing and frenching me all the time till end of playtime.

She was very down to earth. Since i already showered directly went into the deed and she really loves to suck the cock as a pervious bro recorded in his fr on 16-04-18.I let her suck me for 15 minutes before condom on but my dick fainted everytime placed the condom on it so she let me eat her pussy out (no smell,trimmed) as long as i wanted. She is open to any thing and everything except not have sex 30 to 40 minutes straight, no COF, does COB and CIM no AJ. So did fingering for 10 to 15 min, then paint her in 69 and do face sitting pussy eat out. She really morns not too loud and comes forward to french you every time she cums and wipes her cum off your face. She bath me evey round after you complete.. she still jokes and happily chats with you when have just cummed and only moves to the toliet when you are ready to go. She never force you to go.

Boobs:33B (all natural, she want to do a boobs job before coming next time round)
Body: just nice for her, she has a small tummy. Not for boob lovers and syt

RFT: i want to but i did go for a full 3 hours playdate today so maybe when she comes back 2 years later. She is going back thailand on 1st may so it is too early for to try her again in a short time frame.
Best RFT material for GEF as felt like sleeping with a lady that i went on a few dates with not a stranger in terms behivour.

Her communication skill passable. But a video of what you want to do with her will be great as when i showed her what i expect and she understood it and tried her best to make it come true.
Old 24-04-2018, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 7
18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lion81 View Post
Those fr that specifically remind u when the fl is leaving or last day is when ask u faster go book before they leave...

I hahaha at those fr....do u guy believe in those fr?
normally speaking.. FL going back soon is already ROD mood liao.. don't expect much service. only a small handful would continue to give you good service. the rest would give you all sort of excuses.
Old 24-04-2018, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2321 / Power: 18
18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
I noticed recent frs using the word solid when describing body.
But they avoid mentioning whether the boobs are enhanced or natural.

They also avoid mentioning whether the gals are mom or non moms.

Seriously I rather take a 30years old non mom than to take a 21 years old mom with saggy boobs and crumpled tummy.
I guess its common knowledge now that most gals boobs are enhanced or otherwise stated.

Personally as long don't kana a high mileage pussy. where the entire experience is like air fuck can liao..

To those who zapped me, remember to leave your nicks behind. Pls zap with balls.
Old 24-04-2018, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1391 / Power: 15
rayzz has much to be proud ofrayzz has much to be proud ofrayzz has much to be proud ofrayzz has much to be proud ofrayzz has much to be proud ofrayzz has much to be proud ofrayzz has much to be proud ofrayzz has much to be proud ofrayzz has much to be proud ofrayzz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
I noticed recent frs using the word solid when describing body.
But they avoid mentioning whether the boobs are enhanced or natural.

They also avoid mentioning whether the gals are mom or non moms.

Seriously I rather take a 30years old non mom than to take a 21 years old mom with saggy boobs and crumpled tummy.
i cannot identify the girls are mom or non-mom. not experience enough
Old 24-04-2018, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 780 / Power: 22
Masakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to behold

Dear Gutless OKT Clones,

Please supply quality babes like
Siam Angels
TheRegentLust
TeeRukLover
Bangkok Gems
TikoClub

You do not inspect goods and market as below 70% resemblance best of all, push other babes to me which is NOT ACCEPTABLE

Then you state zapping OLD BIRDs stating we give FAKE FR and say CLONE OKT RUNNERS

Dare not leave your mark.

I believe some brudders here would step up and testify that my FR on APPLE from TheRegentLust is GENUINE.

That poor babe svcing us brother until no time to makan .., what you think leh !!!

Anyway, I already advance booking 3 RTF slots for my Apple Pie ... I am a HAPPY MAN

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

★★★★★ Best Experience Ranking ★★★★★

Essential365 - Constance, Wanda

Not in any order of Merits

Old 24-04-2018, 06:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2692 / Power: 20
Draculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masakarius View Post
Dear Gutless OKT Clones,

Please supply quality babes like
Siam Angels
TheRegentLust
TeeRukLover
Bangkok Gems
TikoClub

You do not inspect goods and market as below 70% resemblance best of all, push other babes to me which is NOT ACCEPTABLE

Then you state zapping OLD BIRDs stating we give FAKE FR and say CLONE OKT RUNNERS

Dare not leave your mark.

I believe some brudders here would step up and testify that my FR on APPLE from TheRegentLust is GENUINE.

That poor babe svcing us brother until no time to makan .., what you think leh !!!

Anyway, I already advance booking 3 RTF slots for my Apple Pie ... I am a HAPPY MAN
Being accused of write fake FR happen to not only you until I also don't feel like writing anymore unless exception case. Every time I write a FR I sure kena zap. Don't know if the brother dick too short or have a stinky mouth with poor hygienic that the FL gave him a fucked up service then come back just anyhow zap. But I suspect is OKT no business anyhow zap lah.

To the gutless zapper, go ahead and zap. I have plenty for you to zap and SBF points can't buy me bonk or food so go ahead if you feel happier.

Apple is a pretty girl with awesome service, hardly I met someone that gives this level of service given the pretty face. Will provide my FR later for reference.

@Masakarius: Will up to recover your points

+16 to bros who up me, kindly leave down your nick so I can reciprocate.

It will take a while for me to get to you, if I missed you please send a PM and accept my sincere apologies

My Recent Posts & FRs
Old 24-04-2018, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 17
bubuza is one of the Best!bubuza is one of the Best!bubuza is one of the Best!

Apple from RegentLust

Below Rating based on personal preference.

Looks : 8/10
Body : 8/10
Service : 8/10

Overall great girl with positive attitude.
Old 24-04-2018, 07:40 PM
Samster

Masakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draculax View Post

Being accused of write fake FR happen to not only you until I also don't feel like writing anymore unless exception case. Every time I write a FR I sure kena zap. Don't know if the brother dick too short or have a stinky mouth with poor hygienic that the FL gave him a fucked up service then come back just anyhow zap. But I suspect is OKT no business anyhow zap lah.

To the gutless zapper, go ahead and zap. I have plenty for you to zap and SBF points can't buy me bonk or food so go ahead if you feel happier.

Apple is a pretty girl with awesome service, hardly I met someone that gives this level of service given the pretty face. Will provide my FR later for reference.

@Masakarius: Will up to recover your points
Thank you Bro Draculax

Really cannot understand those OKT no business blame others when their stables are $%^.

Old 24-04-2018, 07:44 PM
Samster

Re: I Had a Apple for dinner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaporiserz View Post
APPLE From THE REGENT LUST

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=688524

Left the place with a BIG BIG Smile on my face. This bonk is like the BEST i had this WEEK.
Its a bonk that is indeed worth EVERY SINGLE PENNY.[/B][/COLOR]

RTF, needless to say, I will, confirmed will. OKT please take note. can't advance confirm date and time. But i will be back. I really can't find a reason that i won't rtf.

She could be like the best bonk in april 2018, I certainly hope the slots don't fill up that fast, cause i definitely would like to taste this Apple again"
fwahhh , APPLE is no horse run ... you try and can still walk Brother Vaporiserz ?

Old 24-04-2018, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18sons View Post
normally speaking.. FL going back soon is already ROD mood liao.. don't expect much service. only a small handful would continue to give you good service. the rest would give you all sort of excuses.
Personally, I do not go for those returning BKK in 2-3days time, as you said yourself ... ROD / ORD mood or maybe earn enough.

I am with you on agreement with this.

Old 24-04-2018, 08:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1346 / Power: 11
Tlaw88 has much to be proud ofTlaw88 has much to be proud ofTlaw88 has much to be proud ofTlaw88 has much to be proud ofTlaw88 has much to be proud ofTlaw88 has much to be proud ofTlaw88 has much to be proud ofTlaw88 has much to be proud ofTlaw88 has much to be proud ofTlaw88 has much to be proud of

Hi all,

I am a cheongster who love to visit Thai Dome 1 FL.

When the lady is good and serve well according me, I will post an FR. And if there were special happening during the bonk, I will share the story with you and include some gifs to bring your imagination to the next level.

When the lady is avg and not up to expectation, there is no point coming to the forum to 'suan' her or the stable as

1) the thread or post will be removed
2) the clones will zap you as you somewhat will affect their businesses

The fact is that there are ladies with attitude and sometimes there is just no chemistry, FLs are humans too so we have no control over their emotions.

The main thing I would love to avoid is the lady is diff from the pic or when they are time watchers rushing for the next appointment.

One way to avoid this is to stick to the reputable ones such as Air Angels (Closed) PAcific Star (Closed) Laserbabes (up lorry) Siam Angel (under maintenance mode). It is sad to see the good stables went busted but that is the reality as they are the ones with more businesses for so many good reasons.

Donkey years ago, there were many reputable cheongters whom i followed such as bro Naka Timo and a few others.

Wish that this thread will continue to provide bro with true FR for references. More sharing and less fake FRs as the world is already filled with lots of them.

All the best and I hope for more good stables to serve us bros. Win win situation.

My two cent thoughts

Vietnam Models
Chinese Models
Pacific Oriental Babes
Old 24-04-2018, 09:08 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute
Post Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Thank you Bro Draculax

Really cannot understand those OKT no business blame others when their stables are $%^.
Bros, u do realised they are so stressed up by the lack of biz till they cannot sleep??? Lol...
The zapping time frame is always btw 5am to 630am leh.
Noticed this when checking my zaps lol...almost same timings as yours.
Ok la since they cannot sleep then let them zap as a form of consolation lol reward them for staying awake n vigilant on "guarding" Dome 1 thread hahaha.
Better diam diam liao before the sbf wannabe admin aka fake law minister lol starts to set his own "rules n regulations" abt posting again

Happy bonking na and yes Apple looks absolutely fabulous imho��
Old 24-04-2018, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Bros, u do realised they are so stressed up by the lack of biz till they cannot sleep??? Lol...
The zapping time frame is always btw 5am to 630am leh.
Noticed this when checking my zaps lol...almost same timings as yours.
Ok la since they cannot sleep then let them zap as a form of consolation lol reward them for staying awake n vigilant on "guarding" Dome 1 thread hahaha.
Better diam diam liao before the sbf wannabe admin aka fake law minister lol starts to set his own "rules n regulations" abt posting again

Happy bonking na and yes Apple looks absolutely fabulous imho��
Ya hor, Brother KOC88

I will definately happy bonking APPLE RTF again and again and again

Old 24-04-2018, 09:20 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ya hor, Brother KOC88

I will definately happy bonking APPLE RTF again and again and again
Love to have a shot at her also leh
All her FRs are written by mostly trustworthy bros urself included imo so she must be really good. This i absolutely have faith in😉
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1