The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 06-04-2018, 07:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Homely man.
Typo si bo??..............Horny man
Old 06-04-2018, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
Typo si bo??..............Horny man
Horny is confirmed, stamped, chopped.... no need to doubt.
Old 19-04-2018, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
Nitwitty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNitwitty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

It's been a long time since I experience a girl worth me writing a FR... Today went down to my regular joint with another Sgrean.. He took a girl named Nana, while mine is a new girl first blood...

Name: Tangmo (21yrs old)
Boob: 36c (original)
Skin type: Typical Asian girl but not fair
Figure: Consider slim, not fat at all...

Started with her undressing for me.. refuse to let me lift a finger.. Lead me into bathroom, put shower cream on me and clean me thoroughly ( even use fingers to scrub my pubic hair ). Gave me a teasing catbath with plenty of teasing, faint hearted sure shoot already... luckily I'm well-trained.

Proceed onto bed, SOP oil massage with solid B2B and incredible catbath, make my hair stand... buay tahan liao she start to ride me, surround sound until I scared neighbor can hear.. Play with all sorts of position until last one decided on missionary with her legs on my shoulder... pumped her fast and furious seeing her big boobs bouncing up and down, really eye feasting... Finally released into the rubber.... She still complain why I never tell her I came..... After cleaning for me, she ask me to take a rest while she massage for me...

Proceed to shower again... cleaning me thoroughly again.... towel dry for me, wear underwear for me.. I thought it's finished... NOPE!! Shorts also dun let me wear myself... Tshirt also ask me Head up, Hands up... If wife like this, who needs to go out find girls? After she dressed up, lead me down to find my friend with her hand around my arm... Really sexisfying, gave a good review to their ladyboss, sure become angpai...
Old 19-04-2018, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 12
fredriv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitwitty View Post
It's been a long time since I experience a girl worth me writing a FR... Today went down to my regular joint with another Sgrean.. He took a girl named Nana, while mine is a new girl first blood...

Name: Tangmo (21yrs old)
Boob: 36c (original)
Skin type: Typical Asian girl but not fair
Figure: Consider slim, not fat at all...

Started with her undressing for me.. refuse to let me lift a finger.. Lead me into bathroom, put shower cream on me and clean me thoroughly ( even use fingers to scrub my pubic hair ). Gave me a teasing catbath with plenty of teasing, faint hearted sure shoot already... luckily I'm well-trained.

Proceed onto bed, SOP oil massage with solid B2B and incredible catbath, make my hair stand... buay tahan liao she start to ride me, surround sound until I scared neighbor can hear.. Play with all sorts of position until last one decided on missionary with her legs on my shoulder... pumped her fast and furious seeing her big boobs bouncing up and down, really eye feasting... Finally released into the rubber.... She still complain why I never tell her I came..... After cleaning for me, she ask me to take a rest while she massage for me...

Proceed to shower again... cleaning me thoroughly again.... towel dry for me, wear underwear for me.. I thought it's finished... NOPE!! Shorts also dun let me wear myself... Tshirt also ask me Head up, Hands up... If wife like this, who needs to go out find girls? After she dressed up, lead me down to find my friend with her hand around my arm... Really sexisfying, gave a good review to their ladyboss, sure become angpai...
nice FR there, is this regular joint the dolphin spa? Would go check out this weekend !
Old 20-04-2018, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
Nitwitty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNitwitty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Not yet so heng to bump into any of them... i won't deny i will be tempted to crave for a mia noi.
But if monetary benefits are involved, means it's only a monthly transaction no love, if she don't want your money..then makes your marriage vulnerable.. how to choose? So better go for short thrills and pay up. Good service, recommend. Bad service, forget and move on...
Old 21-04-2018, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 19
Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Horny is confirmed, stamped, chopped.... no need to doubt.
Yo Naemlo,

it has been a long time since our last temple trip & "Happy Hours" in Bkk. I might going to the north on Sept 18. If you are available , do join me.
Old 21-04-2018, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushnell 1918cb View Post
Yo Naemlo,

it has been a long time since our last temple trip & "Happy Hours" in Bkk. I might going to the north on Sept 18. If you are available , do join me.
Keep me update when dates are nearer.
Old 03-05-2018, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of

Hello all!

I will be in Chiangmai from 04-06May, anyone free to meet up?

Drop me a PM.

Thank you.
Old 03-05-2018, 06:51 PM
Samster

Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by matong36 View Post
Hello all!

I will be in Chiangmai from 04-06May, anyone free to meet up?

Drop me a PM.

Thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
Standby your umbrella. Last night heavy rain, the weather forecast anticapting another big rain within the weekend.
Need hold hand service mai? Chiangmai so quiet no business leh

Yup raining recently and Mae Jo Uni area ponding nit noi, today stop rain and actually not so bad lah.
Old 04-05-2018, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Ponding nak mak. 5555 wai nam dai na krub. 555
This kind of kena knee level in sg is call ponding nia, wai nam mai dai na krub

Just now nearly go Rad for drink tapi rain a bit and no kakis want to go, so maybe change tomorrow to be confirm.
Old 04-05-2018, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Rad has many SYT pretty. Good to wash eye and flirt with them.
Use to go Roadside and move to Oxide, now is Rad........usually bring our own whisky bottle and pay 100 baht corkage fee, yes many SYT pretty and nice food like beef satay, bbq Ma La etc to go with our drinks.....opp Promenada and is near my house so not scare of police check, or Grab is also easy and cheap too

P.S. OK today confirm going to Rad around 8pm, anyone in CM and is free in evening can join........just look for table with a bottle of Kavalan whisky can find Happyman already 555.

Last edited by Happyman007; 04-05-2018 at 07:20 PM.
Old 04-05-2018, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
Use to go Roadside and move to Oxide, now is Rad........usually bring our own whisky bottle and pay 100 baht corkage fee, yes many SYT pretty and nice food like beef satay, bbq Ma La etc to go with our drinks.....opp Promenada and is near my house so not scare of police check, or Grab is also easy and cheap too

P.S. OK today confirm going to Rad around 8pm, anyone in CM and is free in evening can join........just look for table with a bottle of Kavalan whisky can find Happyman already 555.
Weather is good!!

Where is Rad?

Last edited by matong36; 04-05-2018 at 11:42 PM. Reason: Edit
Old 05-05-2018, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by matong36 View Post
Weather is good!!

Where is Rad?
Rad is opposite promenada mall beside parano condo

Last edited by Happyman007; 05-05-2018 at 12:45 AM.
Old 19-05-2018, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 9
kslogic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredriv View Post
nice FR there, is this regular joint the dolphin spa? Would go check out this weekend !
been to this Dolphin Spa near The Curve shopping mall in CM. nothing to shout about as the girls are not so pretty as the photos shown on the chiangmailocator and cmxseed websites. i found them to be on the heavy side and not up to kapoo standards. the only good thing is that there is a full service package listed on their menu. service really sop and nothing special. find that the bro above FR is overly exaggerated.
Old 19-05-2018, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 8
kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kslogic View Post
been to this Dolphin Spa near The Curve shopping mall in CM. nothing to shout about as the girls are not so pretty as the photos shown on the chiangmailocator and cmxseed websites. i found them to be on the heavy side and not up to kapoo standards. the only good thing is that there is a full service package listed on their menu. service really sop and nothing special. find that the bro above FR is overly exaggerated.
i have already mentioned before why keep talking about this spa unless he has vested interest...

when some people write any negative comments he became very defensive...

good or bad frs just post so readers can be better informed and make up their own conclusions... eg. if more people provide negative feedback than positive feedback and vice versa about a certain establishment then there must be some truth in it... what we need are diverse opinions and not just one sided...

even good restaurants will have a bad review from time to time...

https://sammyboyforum.com/showp...postcount=2951

~Helping vbkk aka dtac/le0rio~
*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
Info/informant will be strictly kept confidential*
PM me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1