The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 13-03-2018, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Action in Japan

Completed my Japbang mission this year at a joint off Central Tokyo.

Paradise Inn at Kawasaki. It's a sister joint of the famed Tokyo Hentai Club. Google and you shall find.

FJ is for sure here but it's a bit far out and they didn't really have as many girls.

But I am glad I chose Becky as she was by far the best on that day in terms of looks and figure, 168cm and looks great in lingerie and heels.

Chose nuru option and 2 shots. Room was taken in most part by the shower and nuru mat, so it's a bit small.

Nuru was not the best I had, but her tongue skills are great.

Frenching, BBBJ was solid. More GFE and Becky's a bit of the reserved kind and not the wild slut type that I like.

Round 1:
Started with cowgirl on the nuru mat and her taking charge.
Riding was good with soft moans and her excellent use of her sexy body to rubba.
She was alternating slow and quick, probably thinking this customer gonna be finished by her sexy moves quite soon.
Her slutty self soon showed when I whacked her back in that position.
Locked her legs and pumped my piston up her pussy.
Moaning went louder and wilder and her pussy was gripping hard.
Flipped her over, locked her arms and whacked her even harder in missionary.
Finished off with a mouth fuck and a great CIM. Boomz!

Round 2:
I think she tired out by then.
But I fingered her till the juices flowed again.
Banged missionary and then standing doggie to finish her off.
I thought Round 1 was kinkier on the nuru mat.

Cost was around $380SGD. Pricey, and nuru could have been better. But she's a great girl and quite the submissive.
Old 14-03-2018, 01:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 17
ekardo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterekardo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Mod removed your post because external link to commercial website not allowed in sbf...😂
funny..it's just a link to the official sites showing the pricing..they could have just blanked out the link instead of removing my effort of posting a review..

good luck to you guys chionging in Japan...
Old 14-03-2018, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekardo View Post
funny..it's just a link to the official sites showing the pricing..they could have just blanked out the link instead of removing my effort of posting a review..

good luck to you guys chionging in Japan...
well, it works both ways...this is the SBF forum rules...you could have mentioned the name of establishments without any commercial site link...mod will never know if you are the owner of the establishments and advertise here...

take a queue from @Libero forum...welcome such good forum...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 16-03-2018, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of

How are the girls at THC? Saw some AV girl listed but seems like no slots available. Anyone tried the AV girl there? Is it worth at ThC or soapland or tobita shinchi? I’ve tried aile soapload which is quite exp but the girl can’t compare with Osaka Tobita. Thinking of just go straight to Osaka tobita. Miss those girls.. or Sapporo soapy is better? Any bro can advice current AV girl soapland?
Old 17-03-2018, 04:24 AM
Samster

pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of

Anyone tried paradise Nuru nuru?
Old 17-03-2018, 09:02 AM
Samster

Anyone tried cityheaven website for the deliheru? Seems good
Old 19-03-2018, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 14
yamazaki99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any suggestions for Okinawa?
Old 19-03-2018, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 13
Hurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo2002 View Post
How are the girls at THC? Saw some AV girl listed but seems like no slots available. Anyone tried the AV girl there? Is it worth at ThC or soapland or tobita shinchi? I’ve tried aile soapload which is quite exp but the girl can’t compare with Osaka Tobita. Thinking of just go straight to Osaka tobita. Miss those girls.. or Sapporo soapy is better? Any bro can advice current AV girl soapland?
^ Yes THC have AV girls, not the A-listers, but they did appear for a few titles which allow them to call themselves AV actresses. The rest are all amateurs. THC doesn't offer FJ, it's off the books and you have to nego with the girls yourself. If they don't offer you, don't make a big fuss out of it, the more you visit maybe the next time they'll offer.

Soapland does go all the way to FJ, that explains the price differences as well.
Though THC wins in terms of locations.

Tobita, well it's an experience just to walk the alleys itself. If you don't speak Japanese it might be more of a challenge. 10,000 for 15-20 mins? At least you get to see the girls before striking the deal.
Old 20-03-2018, 06:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lolkqwepqwe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Reminder to fellow cheongsters, i did my research and read to avoid the touts in Kabukicho

I was walking around alone and one guy approached me. They didnt straight offer sex. I told him i cant speak Jap. So he got a chinese guy to speak with me. (Im a singaporean chinese) He warmed up to me and got all friendly, then he told me about his shop 25k-30k for 1 hour full service.

Naturally small head take over big head and i asked to see photos. One guy showed me photos on his phone and asked me to picked one. I picked the youngest one and he asked me to pay 30k. Handed him the money and he brought me to a back alley and ask for deposit 50k. He said it was to protect the girl if I hit her/use camera/raw. I was shocked and i became hesitant. He even offered to bring me to the nearest ATM when i told him i dont have that much.

I said i pay when i see the girl, so he brought me to a 7 storey building and outside the lift lobby. Demanded the dposit. I keep hesitating and wanted out. After 30 minutes of debating, he asked me to leave and no refund of the 30k.

TLDR: Ignore the touts at all cost. Lesson learnt.
Old 20-03-2018, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurhurrahrah View Post
^ Yes THC have AV girls, not the A-listers, but they did appear for a few titles which allow them to call themselves AV actresses. The rest are all amateurs. THC doesn't offer FJ, it's off the books and you have to nego with the girls yourself. If they don't offer you, don't make a big fuss out of it, the more you visit maybe the next time they'll offer.

Soapland does go all the way to FJ, that explains the price differences as well.
Though THC wins in terms of locations.

Tobita, well it's an experience just to walk the alleys itself. If you don't speak Japanese it might be more of a challenge. 10,000 for 15-20 mins? At least you get to see the girls before striking the deal.
Thanks bro for the info. Had researched quite a bit and too many things to try with too little money.. haha.. Ya.. Tobita 16,000 for 20 min.. I went to Aile Dore soapy last time for 70,000 i think for 90 min (2 shots for me), but the girl looks so so. service okay lor.. go GL cat 150 also same.. but Tobita can't get off my mind.. the girls there are ... I think I bang 3 girls on that night one after another.. can't stop.. overall lesser than one girl at soapy.. wanted to try AV whom we used to watch.. but hard to find.. mostly retired AV or so so AV.. good ones not for foreigner.. still trying to find..
Old 20-03-2018, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolkqwepqwe View Post
Reminder to fellow cheongsters, i did my research and read to avoid the touts in Kabukicho

I was walking around alone and one guy approached me. They didnt straight offer sex. I told him i cant speak Jap. So he got a chinese guy to speak with me. (Im a singaporean chinese) He warmed up to me and got all friendly, then he told me about his shop 25k-30k for 1 hour full service.

Naturally small head take over big head and i asked to see photos. One guy showed me photos on his phone and asked me to picked one. I picked the youngest one and he asked me to pay 30k. Handed him the money and he brought me to a back alley and ask for deposit 50k. He said it was to protect the girl if I hit her/use camera/raw. I was shocked and i became hesitant. He even offered to bring me to the nearest ATM when i told him i dont have that much.

I said i pay when i see the girl, so he brought me to a 7 storey building and outside the lift lobby. Demanded the dposit. I keep hesitating and wanted out. After 30 minutes of debating, he asked me to leave and no refund of the 30k.

I think this kind of stories had been posted many times.. just need to be less desperate and everything will be solved.. after banging around the world, I guess would help.. And always research before trying out.. best is with FR.. if not then can try at own risk.. but nothing to risk except money.. so if you are loaded, then this one no problem..
Old 20-03-2018, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Action in Japan

Quote:

Greetings,

Much thanks for your advice and sharing your misfortune! All those guys in Kabukicho are connected to Yakuza!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 26-03-2018, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 14
xelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

To be honest, if you want to have better experience in Japan, it really helps that you can speak Japanese and look East Asian.

I started visiting Japan from late 2013 and have my first soapland experience in 2014. I have already started learning Japanese back then in a formal language school but truth to be said, my command of the language back then wasn't good and I can only have very minimal conversation with the girls and the staff.

Fast forward to 2017-2018, it is much much easier to access better quality girls and services throughout Japan. I have been too most of the popular redlight district all over the country, Yoshiwara in Tokyo, Susukino in Sapporo, Nakasu in Fukuoka, Sakae in Nagoya, you name it. And even recently been to Sakai in Kochi prefecture to try out their joints there. What is really different is that once you can to chat with the girls, the experience from the option they provide to the overall GFE is better.

So for those who wants to have a better experience, take up the language and put in a few years of effort. What's more, you will be able to enjoy the plot of JAV as well.
Old 26-03-2018, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 14
xelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Take it as a lesson and TBH, avoid any touts in Japan. Even those that wants to recommend restaurants to you.

The touts in Kabukicho are especially notorious and yes, now they have Chinese speaking touts. There are actually options for non-Japanese speakers and you can actually approach the staff inside the many 無料案内所 (which means free information centre) where they will ring up the joint to check if they can accept foreigners. The staff will also sometimes bring you to the joint directly. These places are actually legit and I have used them quite frequently if I am lazy to research the area.
Old 26-03-2018, 02:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 17
ekardo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterekardo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xelvaz View Post
Take it as a lesson and TBH, avoid any touts in Japan. Even those that wants to recommend restaurants to you.

The touts in Kabukicho are especially notorious and yes, now they have Chinese speaking touts. There are actually options for non-Japanese speakers and you can actually approach the staff inside the many 無料案内所 (which means free information centre) where they will ring up the joint to check if they can accept foreigners. The staff will also sometimes bring you to the joint directly. These places are actually legit and I have used them quite frequently if I am lazy to research the area.
wah..you are the first person that mentioned that 無料案内所 is legit..I walked pass this booth so many times without even giving it a 2nd look...will give it a try next time...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1