The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 19-08-2019, 03:24 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold
Re: Issue with ICA

Have PR does not mean SG Citizenship automatic will be given.

Many years ago I had an NS boy in my platoon. His mother was Malaysian and married to Singaporean and already had PR before giving birth to my NSF and his elder brother.
His mother had her SG Citizenship application rejected several times.... no reason given. Only when both her sons had completed their NS was she finally given the pink ic.
I dunno why ICA made her wait more than 20 yrs before granting her the Citizenship.

I hope your wife have better luck than my NSF's mother....
Old 19-08-2019, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Dguru View Post
U don’t know anything about her yet u wanted to start new life with her ? Very interesting. By the way, PR stands for permanent resident = u only can go away from Singapore like Singaporean goes for holidays. If u out of Singapore beyond the numbers of day stipulated by ICA ... ur PR will be terminated and not expired! That’s why I said earlier .. no such thing as expiry dates for PR. Any way, PR can be converted to citizen depends on his or her contributions to Singapore in terms of income taxes or be KPO in CCC via PA aka grassroots leader.
Why so negative ? ����

Btw read up on REP as written below. REP is as good as expiry date. No rep - no PR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
Have PR does not mean SG Citizenship automatic will be given.

Many years ago I had an NS boy in my platoon. His mother was Malaysian and married to Singaporean and already had PR before giving birth to my NSF and his elder brother.
His mother had her SG Citizenship application rejected several times.... no reason given. Only when both her sons had completed their NS was she finally given the pink ic.
I dunno why ICA made her wait more than 20 yrs before granting her the Citizenship.

I hope your wife have better luck than my NSF's mother....
Yes .. I know a guy, MCYS 10 year award winner, lots of awards from community but Pink IC refused by one side of ICA - get this - despite being invite to apply by the other side of ICA - 3 times.

MYSTERIES of Singapore.

Know of taxi driver married pinay, after 2 baby, wife get Pink IC, from ltvp.
Old 02-09-2019, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
B2BOMBER deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, newbie to the site but trying to help WL who I know well. This is regarding ICA issue. She thinks she may be ban from coming to Singapore forever (3yrs?). And she is really sad about the situation because she loves the people and lifestyle and has applied for English Course here in October. Waiting for Student Pass Visa. She has been here 3 times (first 2 times about 3-4weeks) and 3rd time she came for 2 weeks and left a few days ago. Problem is while she was leaving to go back, she was stopped at the airport immigration and asked to give her phone to them, which included some WL transaction info. Although, no physical evidence of actual transaction taking place. The ICA people took her phone for 10mins which I believe they went through and return to her and then ask her to be on her way. Because of what is in the phone, she feels she is probably fucked and will probably never be able to visit Singapore on a social pass or get her student pass? What should she do? Appeal? Get a local Sponsor? Any website to go to? Any agent who handle ICA matters to talk to? Any hope? Appreciate any comments or guidance from anybody. Thanks in advance.
Old 02-09-2019, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by B2BOMBER View Post
Hi bros, newbie to the site but trying to help WL who I know well. This is regarding ICA issue. She thinks she may be ban from coming to Singapore forever (3yrs?). And she is really sad about the situation because she loves the people and lifestyle and has applied for English Course here in October. Waiting for Student Pass Visa. She has been here 3 times (first 2 times about 3-4weeks) and 3rd time she came for 2 weeks and left a few days ago. Problem is while she was leaving to go back, she was stopped at the airport immigration and asked to give her phone to them, which included some WL transaction info. Although, no physical evidence of actual transaction taking place. The ICA people took her phone for 10mins which I believe they went through and return to her and then ask her to be on her way. Because of what is in the phone, she feels she is probably fucked and will probably never be able to visit Singapore on a social pass or get her student pass? What should she do? Appeal? Get a local Sponsor? Any website to go to? Any agent who handle ICA matters to talk to? Any hope? Appreciate any comments or guidance from anybody. Thanks in advance.
How sure are you that he wan to return here to study English here. Many people come under the guise of being a student and then moonlight. I would be very careful to be her sponsor if I were you.
Old 02-09-2019, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What should she do? Appeal? Get a local Sponsor? Any website to go to? Any agent who handle ICA matters to talk to? Any hope? Appreciate any comments or guidance from anybody. Thanks in advance.
yeah right, she will be banned from coming in to Sinkieland for at least 5yrs...she was caught red-handed and her phone content will be evidence...

dun waste time to appeal, local sponsors, etc...nobody is related to her...so sponsor what????

your idea of helping her may get you into trouble...how are you related to her and worst if you are married...

my guess she is Vietnamese...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 02-09-2019, 04:03 PM
Samster

Bro,
I don't disagree. Sorry, if it wasn't clear. I think she was a FL, my bad, not WL. I assume it is quite similar. I am more interested in whether it was a common practise to stop when you are leaving Singapore and is her intepretation that she is likely to be rejected when she next come to Singapore again is correct? And is so, has ICA blacklisted her?
Old 02-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro,
I don't disagree. Sorry, if it wasn't clear. I think she was a FL, my bad, not WL. I assume it is quite similar. I am more interested in whether it was a common practise to stop when you are leaving Singapore and is her intepretation that she is likely to be rejected when she next come to Singapore again is correct? And is so, has ICA blacklisted her?
Simple logic...as ICA always do know why a single girl comes in to sinkieland every few weeks and stay for 2 to 3 weeks...they hv records of her enter hotels becos is registered...since her 3rd time visit to sillypore, ICA officers will find it funny how big is sinkieland and that she needs to visit so often...a check on the phone is the practice when they suspect something...why bother to check a girl who comes in once a year or bring in large amount of cash to spend...

hope you got ICA point of view..these officers are keeping us safe...this girl is deemed as undesirable character...

Old 02-09-2019, 05:39 PM
Samster

Thanks bro Hurricane88. You are the man for these issues. Can I PM you, bro?
Old 03-09-2019, 10:57 AM
Samster

lailiao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally the long n painfully path going to end. Tomorrow go ica to registe my wife citzenship. Renouce of vietnam citzenship is dam expensive
Old 06-09-2019, 09:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lailiao View Post
Finally the long n painfully path going to end. Tomorrow go ica to registe my wife citzenship. Renouce of vietnam citzenship is dam expensive
Share share, how much it cost to renounce?

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 07-09-2019, 05:27 PM
Samster

$750 for renounce of vietnam citzenship. At vietnam embassy singapore
Old 07-09-2019, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lailiao View Post
$750 for renounce of vietnam citzenship. At vietnam embassy singapore
Cheap liao lah!....how long were you married...how many kids now...

Old 08-09-2019, 09:52 PM
Samster

Married 10 year with 2 kids
Old 11-12-2019, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
twist_shout deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros,

regarding the V39A , LETTER OF INTRODUCTION FOR VISA APPLICATION

jus wondering wats the consequences for the local contact. if the visitor u help to apply for does FL and got caught? would the local contact be in trouble?
Old 12-12-2019, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Depending on investigation. False declaration is an offence.
I mean funboi, u are fully prepared bec u have ample time to read and do your homework by searching on the website.

The info u posted out, there is no need to cut and paste. No need to understand everything, it may be extra too.

What happens if u meet a different situation, not ICA, maybe CPF, or maybe car accident, or others? And if u are caught off guarded, would u have the time to react and do things appropriately? U would not know whether ur actions may have positive or negative effects, until it's too late.

Put it simply, when illegal activities happen and you get caught, go police station, got investigation officer asking and typing in the laptop as you talk. U cannot see what the officer is writing. All these police reports will be submitted to court. So whatever correction u say in court does not help at all bec everything is based on initial police reports. And witness, and medical reports, imh reports. What else, i dun know, but just a rough idea.

I find that the information is just a bit unnecessary and is just to educate the bangladeshi or labourers since they knows nuts about this. The whole thing i dun know the exact procedures, bec i never make police report before, never go police station, never go supreme court. Nobody will really know, only those who go thru the whole process will know exactly the procedures and when things happen, already too late to remedy actions.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1