The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 03-04-2020, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L8 h66e

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcmanic View Post
The difference is, you going for quantity and I am going for quality, once u found something that suits your taste, you will con’t to go for it.
Only when I fucked quantity then I am able to understand the quality when I met one Maybe I have not met that extremely special one like you Having to say that, if 28 did not keep in touch with you, maybe the chemistry is only 1 sided. Therefore, we will just have to let it go

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 26-10-2020, 04:48 PM
Samster

ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

I miss the girls of this house so much

Old 26-10-2020, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 20
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
I miss the girls of this house so much
Bro like you l missed the WLs here. The ultimate babe like 88 who looks like Tsubasa Amami and her Syt sister-18. The milf 62 and cute 28. Also remember pretty 36 and busty syt 81.
All these beautiful babes have given me memories which I can only reminisce now.
And to think that it's only $80 for half hour of damn shiok sexperience. So sad it may not happen again. Anyway I wish them well.
Hopefully GL reopens and this house continues to bring in beautiful and wonderful Wls like them.
Old 29-07-2021, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by charger View Post
Bro like you l missed the WLs here. The ultimate babe like 88 who looks like Tsubasa Amami and her Syt sister-18. The milf 62 and cute 28. Also remember pretty 36 and busty syt 81.
All these beautiful babes have given me memories which I can only reminisce now.
And to think that it's only $80 for half hour of damn shiok sexperience. So sad it may not happen again. Anyway I wish them well.
Hopefully GL reopens and this house continues to bring in beautiful and wonderful Wls like them.
I actually already deleted Girl's 88's WeChat contact a long time ago. But at one time, her video in Moments just pop up on my hp. Mia tu liao I faster open it. It was a video of herself mimicking singing one of the famous songs of Jacky Zhang. She is still so chio as ever She then either deleted that video or blocked me after I responded to her

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1