The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 25-07-2017, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
It3718 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bukit Indah New joint ( Near giant)

Bro pm the loation
Thanks
Old 26-07-2017, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2479 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty777 View Post
Went Jin Mei Ren today. First time try b2b outside of jp soapland.

Okt bring out a bunch of girls. Cannot find any mei ren LOL. Ask okt he say all the same la. So I pick the one with biggest tits. But the bra stuff until gao gao...

Name: Ana? no. 792
Viet, 26, can speak some chinese
Looks: 5/10 buck teeth lol not that I really mind
Body: 6/10 Bra stuff gao gao so like B cup only... got some meat on tummy but good for b2b I guess.
Kiss: 2/10 Persuaded her to peck, no french
B2B: 6/10 very standard... kissing, licking, use ice for some reason, but does nothing for me. nothing special
BBBJ: 7/10 not bad. ending cim
FJ: 2/10 tbh loose until cannot feel myself go in.
GFE: limited chinese...
Damage: 238rm
RTF: probably not, but will come back to this place.

The bedroom and the water bed separated by corridor... so moving between them might be awkward. Also bedroom is only separated from the corridor by a curtain so I suggest you bonk in the water bed room...

Water bed facilities is ok bah... girl use a small pump bottle for the gel so very little was used. In japan the girl uses 2X 1L bottle of gel... was damn shiok.
I took this girl before, think she still quite green. She kept dropping the bottle on the floor.

Her timing also not very good... Finish around 60mins. Prefer the previous girl I had.

I only got Cbj from here so far. Anyway the location is really assessable if u don't drive. So I like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by proloner View Post
everything else is SOP except one part which i dont like. After the service is done, the towel on the bed was not changed.

damage is RM$198
Think they change after u leave. twice I when they always change at the end, they bring 2 towels, both same colour but different from the one u using. They will use one to cover the bed and the other for customer.

I seldom log on, will return points if you have >50% of my points.

Old 01-08-2017, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 10
proloner is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproloner is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproloner is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproloner is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatguy View Post
I took this girl before, think she still quite green. She kept dropping the bottle on the floor.

Her timing also not very good... Finish around 60mins. Prefer the previous girl I had.

I only got Cbj from here so far. Anyway the location is really assessable if u don't drive. So I like it.

Think they change after u leave. twice I when they always change at the end, they bring 2 towels, both same colour but different from the one u using. They will use one to cover the bed and the other for customer.
bro dont tink so leh. i was standing her waiting for her to bring me out. she just tidy the towel and the bed. My first time here and i got BBBJ.
Old 08-08-2017, 09:48 PM
Samster

fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
bro dont tink so leh. i was standing her waiting for her to bring me out. she just tidy the towel and the bed. My first time here and i got BBBJ.
Bro... U must be very handsome. Haha..

I only get Cbj.

Anyway so far I see the girl bring fresh towels to change. But I always feel I never really get good service, i see people come they serve tea, bring out 5 really pretty girls.

Maybe they regular.

Old 10-08-2017, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 10
proloner is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproloner is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproloner is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproloner is a living Saint! - you won't find better

No la bro. I'm not handsome at all. Old and fat .
Old 12-09-2017, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Jerry101089 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anybody knows of any place with attached showers?
Old 10-11-2017, 01:04 AM
Samster

Finally got to try 依依不舍!!!

over all.... i think i will stick to 金美人

anyway... FR time...

No. 701 - Viet, around 20+ (according to boss), new... very new. Spoke no english, chinese or malay... totally zero communication apart from "Okay"

Looks: 7/10 Chubby/plump... which is the kind i like. nice figure with nice boobs. if u into slim then please don't bother getting her, but i am fat and she is a nice size for me. she is cute with a super sweet face and a sweet smile to go along.
GFE: 0/10 Zero.... really didn't bother helping me with anything, no kiss or french
Shower: 5/10 SOP, nothing interesting. frankly... didn't clean me all that well.
Massage: 5/10 Not much... a bit of hitting, a bit of rubbing, then ask me to turn over
catbath: 7/10 she did put alot of effort into sucking my nipples... i wouldn't say sucking but kinda like nibbling, quite interesting and enjoyable
BBBJ: 6/10 finally bareback! always seem to get cbj in JB. it was decent, i think she is still very new, not much skill and it was over pretty fast
FJ: 7/10 she was.... very very tight... my little brother couldn't get it... and it finally manage to find the hole, she gasp as i think she wasn't expecting it to just slip in. but she was so tight, i could feel her pussy all over my dick... sex was simple... she just rocked back and fort, didn't do much other then playing with my nipples... but she was so tight, i juz enjoyed the feeling till i cummed.
damage: RM198, about 40mins (even thou i was told 1hour) and thats the only full service package they got.

Overall expereince: 6/10

Boss was nice... very friendly and didn't put pressure on me. room with attached shower on the 2nd floor that need security card to access (giving u enough time to get out the back if anything happens) but.... thats all the positives i have...

the disappointments are...

1. girl totally cannot communicate, no gfe, no feeling
2. very bad time management.
3. location was bad, mattress on the floor, no door only curtain, no locker for my stuff, just put on the floor
4. air-con not strong, shower heater temperature hard to control

Frankly... i think their setup is poor. i expected atleast a massage bed, i understand why the massage was bad and rushed, the poor girl had to kneel on the floor and reach down... so hard to put pressure into the massage.

RTM/WIR: No, the boss is really nice and friendly, but thats the only good thing about the place.

Old 01-01-2018, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 11
pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!

Belated FR 2 weeks ago. Try this girl number 258 at 金美人.

Looks: Young and pretty (real person better than pic)

Service: Top notch put hot water in mouth to catbath u all over follow by bbbj.

FJ: Tight and wet.

Communication: No language barrier because she speak chinese well.

Attitude: Superb, try please me.

Overall: Worth every cent.

Last edited by pting; 01-01-2018 at 12:20 AM.
Old 03-02-2018, 09:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 23
Snoozeboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
just went over to recce ytd and saw 依依不舍 is closed. Got a sign ask u to go Jin Mei Ren so i proceed over.

Only 3 girls for me to choose from. 2 viet and 1 thai. Selection not that nice but no choice dont know where to go liao so decide to go in...

everything else is SOP except one part which i dont like. After the service is done, the towel on the bed was not changed.

damage is RM$198
can pm me the location please?
Old 08-03-2018, 06:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
bastardhorny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pls PM me contacts pls. Thks
Old 09-03-2018, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Tryharder1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, pm location can? thanks.
Old 30-03-2018, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1464 / Power: 19
spongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud of

that side got place with ladies from china for FJ?
Old 03-04-2018, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
02217883 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Bukit Indah New joint ( Near giant)

Quote:
Originally Posted by habbomall View Post
Was boring Saturday night, so drive up to bukit indah looking for new fun. As my friends told me a lot of new joint opening there. So drive up down and found 1 place just open for 2week. Counter uncle will explain to you how his shop pkg before showing you his girls. so after the talk he will ask you which country girls you like. China/Viet/thai. As I am a thai lover opt for thai girls. he call down 2 thai girls for me to choose with 1 china new girls. reject the first batch ask for 2nd batch. he than call down 1thai 1viet 1 china. told me they left with 3 thai girls only. so no choice choose the 2nd batch. so the girls will come hold your hand and bring you up. ( if you unlucky you will go level 1 if you lucky you will go level 2 different is only level 2 attach shower level 1 you have to put on towel run to toilet ). inside the room the girls will shower for you (same as level 1 girls will shower you) than the girls will go out take 2 cup of water. first she will use water to kiss you whole body after kissing she will lick your body than put some oil use her boob to b2b you. after that turn to the front same thing water kissing and licking than b2b after that she will bbbj.

All about action with no bra no panty wear by the girls. 1 pcs also never wear
3 pkg to choose
boob realse 138rm
bbbj till cim 188rm
fj 188rm (most worth it pkg because girls will also bbbj till cim but not all girls do FJ you have to check with counter uncle)

so far bring 3 friends there. every week asking me to bring them back like kanna gong tao.

so fair I only try thai girls and my friends try china girls/viet girls. service is very good can 69/touch anywhere/can finger/can lick.

Bro,
Can PM the address and shop name.
After reading review, make me feel so excited.
Haha

Click here to Order Now - FREE 3 eBooks
Old 03-04-2018, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 12
Kyrosh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, can share ctc/loc? please and thank you!
Old 04-04-2018, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Fi11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can pm the shop name? Thanks in advance
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1