The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-05-2018, 07:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone tried during 乳推 massage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
B2B....my favourite. Be it nuru or soapy boobs massage. Really have to control when shes rubbing u front to front.
got once a WL gave me front-to-front boobs massage, while she used her pussy lips to glide on my shaft RAW

she was so horny and wet and started to pushed my dickhead inside her pussy. luckily I managed to stop her and put on a condom before continue
Old 06-05-2018, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Monsit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
got once a WL gave me front-to-front boobs massage, while she used her pussy lips to glide on my shaft RAW

she was so horny and wet and started to pushed my dickhead inside her pussy. luckily I managed to stop her and put on a condom before continue
Wow luckily you stopped her in time
Old 07-05-2018, 09:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
MediaConnex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

She must be damn horny
Old 07-05-2018, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monsit View Post
Wow luckily you stopped her in time
may be because I gave her a good lick below just before that.

at first she only rest her pussy lips on my balls

as she move her body to give me boobs massage, her pussy started to move up and down my shaft

her movement was so intense that she was rubbing her pussy on my dick head

she used her finger to press my dick head against her pussy further

sensing that she may just push my dick into her pussy, i quickly stop her to get the condom.

she was a bit disappointed and apologized that she can't help it

once I capped and poke deep inside her pussy, she gave a loud moan while rocking her below vigorously. It was so sensual that I cum in less than 10 strokes, that was the shortest penetration i ever had!

she was even more disappointed because i only booked her for 1 shot, so i asked her for another condom and quickly change it while my rod still hard. I continued to fuck her like no tomorrow until OKT called and said another client reaching soon liao, so i quickly cum 2nd time, wash up and get dress up.
Old 20-09-2018, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Blue Blue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
B2B....my favourite. Be it nuru or soapy boobs massage. Really have to control when shes rubbing u front to front.
I think hard to control
Old 20-09-2018, 09:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
Only try one till now.. at least 10yrs ago at Thailand.. tat time still easy to find soapy bath, nuru massage plus fj all in.. now mostly only soapy massage..
Still remember after all done.. still help me cut my toe nail.. damn good service..
Now dun think still can find this kind of service..
Still have. But around 3500 to 4000b
Old 02-02-2020, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Blue Blue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
may be because I gave her a good lick below just before that.

at first she only rest her pussy lips on my balls

as she move her body to give me boobs massage, her pussy started to move up and down my shaft

her movement was so intense that she was rubbing her pussy on my dick head

she used her finger to press my dick head against her pussy further

sensing that she may just push my dick into her pussy, i quickly stop her to get the condom.

she was a bit disappointed and apologized that she can't help it

once I capped and poke deep inside her pussy, she gave a loud moan while rocking her below vigorously. It was so sensual that I cum in less than 10 strokes, that was the shortest penetration i ever had!

she was even more disappointed because i only booked her for 1 shot, so i asked her for another condom and quickly change it while my rod still hard. I continued to fuck her like no tomorrow until OKT called and said another client reaching soon liao, so i quickly cum 2nd time, wash up and get dress up.
either u too handsome or she deem horny.......but need to play safe....is she pretty?
Old 02-02-2020, 07:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1499 / Power: 10
thesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud of

Where to find good b2b massage in SG? No time fly to siam to enjoy
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1