The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 01-05-2018, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
vguest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thai Horror Movie

Am a great fan of Thai horror movie, their mixture of horror with sometimes humour is fantastic, any kind soul willing to share some...
Old 01-05-2018, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 13
despicableme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Thai Horror Movie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vguest View Post
Am a great fan of Thai horror movie, their mixture of horror with sometimes humour is fantastic, any kind soul willing to share some...
http://www.hollymoviehd.com/tag/thai/
Old 01-05-2018, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 15
Heil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Got English subtitles?
Old 01-05-2018, 07:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 13
despicableme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heil Hitler View Post
Got English subtitles?
some got, some no.

http://www.hollymoviehd.com/legend-o...ord-hero-2017/

for instance, this one got. Usually those more popular ones and those that made it to other countries will have eng subs.

http://www.hollymoviehd.com/net-i-die-2018/

This one made it to Sg in March I think, so got eng subs as well.

I have tried finding a lot of movie sites and this one has the best in terms of quantity/resolution quality/eng subs for thai movies. Thai movies/dramas with eng subs is difficult to find.
Old 01-05-2018, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 15
Heil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by despicableme View Post
some got, some no.

http://www.hollymoviehd.com/legend-o...ord-hero-2017/

for instance, this one got. Usually those more popular ones and those that made it to other countries will have eng subs.

http://www.hollymoviehd.com/net-i-die-2018/

This one made it to Sg in March I think, so got eng subs as well.

I have tried finding a lot of movie sites and this one has the best in terms of quantity/resolution quality/eng subs for thai movies. Thai movies/dramas with eng subs is difficult to find.
Thanks! I much prefer their horror movies over drama/action. But must have subtitles otherwise just as good as trying to listen to Russian 😅
Old 02-05-2018, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

I remember one time I went to Terminal 21 cinema around 10pm to buy ticket just myself to watch a Thai Horror movie, forget whats the title liao. The only available timings then were close to midnight show. When the girl ask me choose seat, I saw wah no other tickets were sold. I thought aiyah still early maybe people will come and buy last min. WHen the time comes...I went in...until the anthem and the show about to start...it dawns upon me, no one else is going to come.... so it was the most scary 90 plus minutes for me....watching a thai horror show alone in the cinema at midnight.....
Old 03-05-2018, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Happypcc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
I remember one time I went to Terminal 21 cinema around 10pm to buy ticket just myself to watch a Thai Horror movie, forget whats the title liao. The only available timings then were close to midnight show. When the girl ask me choose seat, I saw wah no other tickets were sold. I thought aiyah still early maybe people will come and buy last min. WHen the time comes...I went in...until the anthem and the show about to start...it dawns upon me, no one else is going to come.... so it was the most scary 90 plus minutes for me....watching a thai horror show alone in the cinema at midnight.....
Wow. I never expect that to happen to you.
Imagine no one beside and suddenly there some cold wind or you thought you saw a shadow...555+
So it's safer to at least bring a puying. At least there's some warmth
Old 06-05-2018, 02:55 PM
Samster

Any other sites that can download ?
Old 14-05-2018, 09:18 PM
Samster

Any sites to share?
Old 15-05-2018, 01:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Thai horror movie is waking up next to a LB without makeup and wondering why your ass so painful until you see the LB's kkj is bigger than yours

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
Old 15-05-2018, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Thai horror movie is waking up next to a LB without makeup and wondering why your ass so painful until you see the LB's kkj is bigger than yours
-10char-
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1