The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-08-2018, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bro, before 2016, i didnt french and always put on 4 or 3 condoms due to the fear of virus. All WLs thought that i wanted to reduce dick's sensitivity to prolong shooting. No matter how i explained, they didnt believe. While the rest accepted it and sextisfy me, the mentioned two gave me Black face and its understandable.

In 2016, knn, i turned over a new leaf. Only put on 1 cap, frenched, painted and even raw/cip. This is one of the biggest jokes in my life, hahahaha. Of course i tipped them, rtf them and was a win win thing. My gifts and red packets to Zhen Zhen, the retired WL from 16W04 last yr, excluding tips and the so called pathetic $150, already exceeded 10K Sing dollars. BTW, i have my sideline lobang.Bro BronzeGod will think that i suffered from brain damage, hahahaha.

For TX of 16W04 this year, she was unhappy of my 40 mins thrustings.

Bro, i noticed u also take long time to cum. Have u faced any challenges ? Lol
How you know leh?

It's true. Most WLs that I met tell me that.

Last time the breakdown of my sessions would be like this:
10min - pre&post bath
10min - foreplay (painting, BJ etc)
40min - pumping action

Only challenge I faced is with Meng Lu 1606. Kept asking "cum already?" "So long still haven't cum?" "Which position you can cum?" "What must I do to make you cum?" Bombarding all these questions started annoy me after awhile.

But that's last time. Now I have 4 favourite WLs I keep going to RTF. So I spend more time on foreplays, hugging, chitchat etc. This can lighten the mood and help me to relax. Some times can spend 30min on foreplays. My sessions with them are always very relaxing and enjoyable. With them, usually 20-25min is the max I can hold before unloading.

Baseline is, foreplays are important if for bros that take a long time to cum.

But the chemistry also important. I didn't enjoy my 1 and only session with Han Han 1669. I felt that she was too mechanical, performing her services for the sake of it. In the end, I took a long time to cum, lol.

Usually RTF will cum faster. If try new WL, depends. But mostly will take a long time.
Old 08-08-2018, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordYama View Post
Sound like zhenzhen is one of those that you raw/cip!
Since the WLs have left the shore, i shall disclose as follows
1. YiNa Raw x 10/ CIP × 7 (3 times she was in pain due to long fuck & i stopped)
2. Xiao Niao Raw x 1
3. Apple Raw & CIP x 1
4. Qiao Er Raw x 2 & CIP x 1
5. XX Raw x 1 due to condom broke
6. XX Raw x 1 due to condom unrolled)
7. XX Raw x 1 (during 2nd Bonk)
8. XX Raw x 1 (during 1st Bonk)

All the 4 XX are angpais and are still working now.The Rawing experience was since 3.5 to 8 months ago.
Old 08-08-2018, 08:41 PM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkyyli69 View Post
How you know leh?

It's true. Most WLs that I met tell me that.

Last time the breakdown of my sessions would be like this:
10min - pre&post bath
10min - foreplay (painting, BJ etc)
40min - pumping action

Only challenge I faced is with Meng Lu 1606. Kept asking "cum already?" "So long still haven't cum?" "Which position you can cum?" "What must I do to make you cum?" Bombarding all these questions started annoy me after awhile.

But that's last time. Now I have 4 favourite WLs I keep going to RTF. So I spend more time on foreplays, hugging, chitchat etc. This can lighten the mood and help me to relax. Some times can spend 30min on foreplays. My sessions with them are always very relaxing and enjoyable. With them, usually 20-25min is the max I can hold before unloading.

Baseline is, foreplays are important if for bros that take a long time to cum.

But the chemistry also important. I didn't enjoy my 1 and only session with Han Han 1669. I felt that she was too mechanical, performing her services for the sake of it. In the end, I took a long time to cum, lol.

Usually RTF will cum faster. If try new WL, depends. But mostly will take a long time.
Bro, i know because your previous FRs said so, lol.

My holding power can be attributed to training, its not an inborn gift. As Guru said " Repeatition is the mother of skill". Another skill i use in real world to enhance career performance, martial arts competition, GL fucking experiences, ......is the art of "mental rehersal" used in Olympic training.

I am really intrigued on how those tiger show performers in Pathaya trained their pussies and dicks ......

Bro, thks for sharing. Its interesting to hear this from u as not many people will share this in the forum.
Old 08-08-2018, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewmp View Post
DPOWER, since you tip, appear to be a success in a number of areas, are welcomed in most houses and the WL didn't delete your wechat, then you are definately not bronze cheebye. I'm sorry to have insulted you so gravely.

Bronze cheebye can barely scrap together $150, kena fucked by OKTs, gets deleted by WLs (ownself say no need to tip because will get deleted, actually talking about himself always gets deleted when the WL goes back. LOL) and is a success in being the sammyboy admin boy and Jap AV King.

If you're tipping, it's all good. Fair trade, you happy, the WL happy. But you didn't include this vital information which would lead to all the cheapos rushing to her for similar treatment.

The 2 WLs after Mozi barely touched down, and ran for their lives when they saw Bronze cheebye and his buddies walking in. Fuck this shit I'm out of here.
Bro, i really cant stop laughing ....(my apology to others).

I am learning from u how to F people. It matches some of the essence of the "Art of War 孙子兵法 ". )
Old 08-08-2018, 10:15 PM
Samster

Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
1. YiNa Raw x 10/ CIP × 7 (3 times she was in pain due to long fuck & i stopped)
2. Xiao Niao Raw x 1
3. Apple Raw & CIP x 1

All the 4 XX are angpais and are still working now.
The Rawing experience was since 3.5 to 8 months ago.
Konnichiwawa will probably call you for kopi soon

hahahaha......
Old 08-08-2018, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, i know because your previous FRs said so, lol.

My holding power can be attributed to training, its not an inborn gift. As Guru said " Repeatition is the mother of skill". Another skill i use in real world to enhance career performance, martial arts competition, GL fucking experiences, ......is the art of "mental rehersal" used in Olympic training.

I am really intrigued on how those tiger show performers in Pathaya trained their pussies and dicks ......

Bro, thks for sharing. Its interesting to hear this from u as not many people will share this in the forum.
Don't want to say too much lah, SBF is not my personal fuck diary leh

You want can pm me for more info lahh hahaha

Btw just returned from yet another steamy bonk.

Happy holiday and bonking day ahead, everyone
Old 09-08-2018, 07:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 19
lau_andrew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlau_andrew is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: GL150 PRC Trade In Crisis

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post

Its all about the moolah & maos.....nothing else matters....
All serious and regular customers know this.

Only bronze cheebye kias are still starting useless threads and wondering wondering wondering if after 30 years later, he should start paying more. He wonder until 1856 convert to fish tank for him.

A fucking idiot who thought he so smart say not necessary to tip when all the WLs fully expect. By the 2nd visit, if you haven't tipped, I don't know how you can show your face. Fucking embarrassing.

It's like walking around with a flashing sign on your forehead: I'm dirt poor and haven't upgraded my brain or my wallet since the 90s.
Old 09-08-2018, 09:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future
Re: 1856 Changing to Viet or Thai

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post

I am not sure what was the exact problem, but Mozi kept complaining to me that they had a good opportunity to leverage the new more spacious venue at 1856 after moving from 1803, but somehow could not capitalise on it due to some incompetency of the OKT - this is according to Mozi.

Once again, this is from Mozi's mouth, I have no idea what the problem was.

Perhaps some other more experienced cheongsters can elaborate what went wrong with 1856.
omg 1856 converting to viet??? I was there like just 2 weeks ago

what is wrong sia. 1639 used to my fave house for the past few years, until they closed down recently. I had a hard time finding another plc which I liked...until I came across 1856 very recently. Been having my weekly session there since then. I like the place coz it's relatively not so crowded, the OKT is quite friendly/accommodating and the rooms feel new and clean.

previously 3033 also not bad, also closed down. haiz why all are my fave houses closing down one by one

seems like only those with extremely farked up/rude/arrogant okt ones like 1431 (Ka han old man) and 2036 (David) and 1649 (rude auntie) are the ones doing well.... damm funny sia
Old 09-08-2018, 10:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 19
lau_andrew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlau_andrew is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post

seems like only those with extremely farked up/rude/arrogant okt ones like 1431 (Ka han old man) and 2036 (David) and 1649 (rude auntie) are the ones doing well.... damm funny sia
It's not at all funny or surprising and never too late to be finally paying attention. These houses are apparently hit with many customers.

With no particular house in mind, any successful house must have a solid group of PAYING customers well liked by the WLs. And it's very easy for an OKT to tell if the customer is valued by the WL. No OKT fucks around with his WL's valued customer. If you're in this category, you'll have no problems in any of the above mentioned houses.

Any house that attracts and entertain houseflies with low budget ($80 short time pls) and high expectations (dream of private booth) would not do well.
Old 13-08-2018, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 19
BeastMaster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBeastMaster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Gal : Anqi
House : 1425

Looks : 7/10
Figure : 7/10 (youthful can be seen when she strip)
Boobs : B natural
Service : 6.5/10 (maybe lack chemistry but she is quite wild)
BBBJ : 7/10 (strong and sensual, deep throat possible)
FJ : 6.5/10
RTF: maybe

Summary:

She can be very wild I feel but maybe I was tired or this was the first time so we need to build up some chemistry.

Disclaimer: this is personal view and discretion
Old 13-08-2018, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1117 / Power: 19
shawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud of

Quote:
2. Xiao Niao Raw x 1
3. Apple Raw & CIP x 1

All the 4 XX are angpais and are still working now.The Rawing experience was since 3.5 to 8 months ago.
how to get CD unrolled and 1st boink can get raw? NB, I wasn't successful in that.
Old 14-08-2018, 02:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn_mib View Post
how to get CD unrolled and 1st boink can get raw? NB, I wasn't successful in that.
oversized condom?
Old 14-08-2018, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Commendable track records

For me more 专一 : CS x >50 / always CIP except the very first time

Quote:
2. Xiao Niao Raw x 1
3. Apple Raw & CIP x 1

Old 14-08-2018, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Commendable track records

For me more 专一 : CS x >50 / always CIP except the very first time
Bro, i also agree that focussing on particular one or two WLs will get tremendous pleasure and affection in bonking, lol
Old 14-08-2018, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn_mib View Post
Lol, condom was unrolled : if the WL squeezed her cunt muscle and did thrusting actions and then u also thrusted vigourously in return. Then, fucked her in doggie with her lying flat violently. Lastly, followed by normal doggie with long vigorous thrusts .....at this point of time .......

The recent raw on the 1st bonk was in last Dec. It was due to good chemistry as the WL didnt even know whether i would tip her or not. After putting on cap and fucked her vigorously and frenched her in missionary which she enjoyed very much, i then painted her till she became more horny. Then i just took out the cap and inserted in at a normal pace, enough time for her to reject if she wanted. She did not cover her cunt with her hand or showed any sign of rejection. In the next moment, we hugged, frenched and rawed each other in passion.
But i am not into raw anymore.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1