The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-06-2018, 03:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 14
teehee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterteehee is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Three tinder bonks in 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgflyman View Post
Okcupid bro. All the talks were made on whatsapp after we exchange numbers. She keep saying she's not good at bj and prefers missionary. She's ok with going for drinks. Any opinions? Haha
Don’t overdo on sexting, some girls might just pull out at the very last minute. For me I would personally play the cool dude. You’re already halfway there when she agrees on drinking with you. Just give subtle hints while drinking and you might just get yourself laid.

Last edited by teehee; 19-06-2018 at 03:44 AM. Reason: Grammar error
Old 19-06-2018, 04:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 16
bluepostbox deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybluepostbox deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Feel like tinder seems to have a reputation these days hence girls are more wary, especially if they are looking for something more serious. Hence if they think you're playing then unlikely to be able to score. There's this coffee and bagel that seems to be popular too. Thoughts?
Old 19-06-2018, 05:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluepostbox View Post
Feel like tinder seems to have a reputation these days hence girls are more wary, especially if they are looking for something more serious. Hence if they think you're playing then unlikely to be able to score. There's this coffee and bagel that seems to be popular too. Thoughts?
Basically, what I feel about the females in this app are that; they are wary of guys trying to get in their pants and what not, but they still go ahead with it.
I’ve personally did a couple girls on tinder who claims to state “swipe left for DTF/FWB” in their profile.
Overall I feel that, as long you portray the correct mindset that they’re looking for, with the right ambience and mood, any girl can definitely be snagged.

Adding on, I have used coffee meets bagel (CMB) for a brief while as I fucked an accountant 5 years my senior and the next thing I know, she added me on Facebook. Scared the living shit out of me. Iirc, this app is more inclined to individuals who wish to settle down.

Last edited by teehee; 19-06-2018 at 05:34 AM. Reason: -
Old 19-06-2018, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 11
sgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by teehee View Post
Don’t overdo on sexting, some girls might just pull out at the very last minute. For me I would personally play the cool dude. You’re already halfway there when she agrees on drinking with you. Just give subtle hints while drinking and you might just get yourself laid.
Haha got that bro. I know will try to do that. Hopefully will be a mission success

Up you my humble 6 points
Old 19-06-2018, 02:36 PM
Samster

sgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud of

Chatted up another lady and she is a financial advisor. Said that she can offer me freelance job since I'm looking for a job and she said can meet over coffee.

Looks wise above average, most guys will take a 2nd look and is in her early 30s. Might want to ask her if she wants to do it over drinks instead of coffee. What do the more experienced bros think?
Old 19-06-2018, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 15
kirk69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkirk69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkirk69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Chatted up another lady and she is a financial advisor. Said that she can offer me freelance job since I'm looking for a job and she said can meet over coffee.

Looks wise above average, most guys will take a 2nd look and is in her early 30s. Might want to ask her if she wants to do it over drinks instead of coffee. What do the more experienced bros think?
Just go for it .
Old 19-06-2018, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 9
Mabelineup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirk69 View Post
Just go for it .
Listen to Nike .
Old 19-06-2018, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
grandbosses deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I feel that Tinder girls have some emotional baggage with them. It is really some hard work imo haha. I guess you guys have been lucky so far?
Old 19-06-2018, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirk69 View Post
Just go for it .
Haha gonna give it a try. Hopefully I’ll come back with a positive update for all the bros here!
Old 20-06-2018, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 14
randyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samster

You are very good in this, I suppose? Super handsome and charming?

I have been Tindering since 2014 at different countries and continents, and it does confirm my guess is that, girls use it differently in Asia compared to US, or other continents. You really have to know your target.

So far in Asia, most of the ones I managed to meet in real life are usually those looking for relationships. However, in other parts of the world things are somewhat different, where they are more open to hooking up.

On the ones I managed to hook up with, the fastest I have managed to score was with an American teacher here in Singapore after we've chatted for a couple of weeks, followed with a phone call and she liked what she heard from my voice.

So it does help to be playful and light about the entire thing, that it's really not a big deal if the woman is not into it. You just need to move onto those are game.

-I tried to be a heartless bastard, I couldn't.... -
Old 20-06-2018, 05:20 AM
Samster

Quote:

Based on my experience, she’s from prudential or sort and wants to hire you to recruit your friends, with incentives? I wouldn’t really get my hopes high to be frank.
Old 20-06-2018, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Based on my experience, she’s from prudential or sort and wants to hire you to recruit your friends, with incentives? I wouldn’t really get my hopes high to be frank.
Haha thats what I thought so too but I asked and she said she's a broker.

I will probably meet her and find out more. But ya I dont think should get the hopes high so at least wont be so disappointed hahaha
Old 20-06-2018, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 811 / Power: 23
Chandler is a splendid one to beholdChandler is a splendid one to beholdChandler is a splendid one to beholdChandler is a splendid one to beholdChandler is a splendid one to beholdChandler is a splendid one to beholdChandler is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyrockhard View Post
You are very good in this, I suppose? Super handsome and charming?

I have been Tindering since 2014 at different countries and continents, and it does confirm my guess is that, girls use it differently in Asia compared to US, or other continents. You really have to know your target.

So far in Asia, most of the ones I managed to meet in real life are usually those looking for relationships. However, in other parts of the world things are somewhat different, where they are more open to hooking up.

On the ones I managed to hook up with, the fastest I have managed to score was with an American teacher here in Singapore after we've chatted for a couple of weeks, followed with a phone call and she liked what she heard from my voice.

So it does help to be playful and light about the entire thing, that it's really not a big deal if the woman is not into it. You just need to move onto those are game.
How about sharing your story with that American teacher you scored with the guys here? I'm sure they'd love to find out.
Old 20-06-2018, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sanzara deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Adding on, I have used coffee meets bagel (CMB) for a brief while as I fucked an accountant 5 years my senior and the next thing I know, she added me on Facebook. Scared the living shit out of me. Iirc, this app is more inclined to individuals who wish to settle down.
She wants to marry you
Old 21-06-2018, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 402 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandbosses View Post
I feel that Tinder girls have some emotional baggage with them. It is really some hard work imo haha. I guess you guys have been lucky so far?
ix true. many of them have emo baggage or personality issues one. their mindset is something like - all guys are dirty and all wants to get into my pants. guys online cannot be trusted!

and then yet they are constantly uploading their best pics on tinder and swiping day in day out. this is a typical gal's contradictory mindset
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1