The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 06-07-2018, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Quote:
Originally Posted by lpno5 View Post
hey bro... seeing that you are the lao jiao here, can i ask...

exchanged wechat with WL, she has been messaging 'good morning' & 'good night' with short conversations in between the past few days... is this normal for WL to be friendly and keeping in contact with customers or...
Very normal. And I know which WL you are referring to
Old 06-07-2018, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 13
lpno5 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlpno5 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Very normal. And I know which WL you are referring to
thanx... just want to make sure i don't fall prey 2 any unnecessary stuff...
Old 06-07-2018, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
thanx... just want to make sure i don't fall prey 2 any unnecessary stuff...
No worries. I been through it all. WL cry on my shoulder also have before.

There are some genuine ones who really will like you, but rare case unless you are rich and handsome
Old 06-07-2018, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Was rather busy recently and didn't have much GL action. Needed one good steamy-bonk fix to clear all the stress from my system.

Decided to RTF Ji Xiang. WeChat her to confirm her availability before going down to look for her in home base 1658a earlier this week.

She was in a good mood that day, very bubbly and cheerful.

Noticed that she seemed to have lost some weight from the last time I saw her, my estimate to be about 1-2 kg. She told me her meal timings tend to be irregular. 2 light meals a day can be a norm for her on certain days.

Foreplay consisted of intimate kissing/frenching and intense groping. The pair of meaty buttocks of hers was very spankable and made me horny whenever I did just that. The foreplay easily aroused me and brought me into a lustful state in no time.

Flipped her around and gave her abalone some good lickings. Then, I requested her to be on doggie where I continue to paint her and playfully tickled her A-hole at the same time. Without holding back, she let out those pleasurable moans.

Bonked her fast and furious for about 25 minutes with my hard rod. She accomodated and we did a few positions. Finally, I released my load in missionary. While resting on top of her with my didi inside her pussy, she used her abalone muscles to squeeze out every single drop of my cum; an indescribable sensation

Ended off with some light massage. She tried some of her chiropractic skills on my spine and it felt great.

Good sex, great WL, fantastic time. Left GL a relieved and happy man!

Will continue to RTF
Old 09-07-2018, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkyyli69 View Post
Was rather busy recently and didn't have much GL action. Needed one good steamy-bonk fix to clear all the stress from my system.

Decided to RTF Ji Xiang. WeChat her to confirm her availability before going down to look for her in home base 1658a earlier this week.

She was in a good mood that day, very bubbly and cheerful.

Noticed that she seemed to have lost some weight from the last time I saw her, my estimate to be about 1-2 kg. She told me her meal timings tend to be irregular. 2 light meals a day can be a norm for her on certain days.

Foreplay consisted of intimate kissing/frenching and intense groping. The pair of meaty buttocks of hers was very spankable and made me horny whenever I did just that. The foreplay easily aroused me and brought me into a lustful state in no time.

Flipped her around and gave her abalone some good lickings. Then, I requested her to be on doggie where I continue to paint her and playfully tickled her A-hole at the same time. Without holding back, she let out those pleasurable moans.

Bonked her fast and furious for about 25 minutes with my hard rod. She accomodated and we did a few positions. Finally, I released my load in missionary. While resting on top of her with my didi inside her pussy, she used her abalone muscles to squeeze out every single drop of my cum; an indescribable sensation

Ended off with some light massage. She tried some of her chiropractic skills on my spine and it felt great.

Good sex, great WL, fantastic time. Left GL a relieved and happy man!

Will continue to RTF
same here, damn busy with work recently.

yup, Ji Xiang lost a bit of weight but her neh neh and butt remains fleshy. I like her nipples

Two lovely pairs of neh neh and butts at this house for a good bonk. Ji Xiang and Ru Yi. Ruyi fairer and butt piak piak type

Try to maintain a WL-Customer relationship and so far enjoying the bonks, rotating between them plus other gems in my A-List.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 15-07-2018, 12:45 PM
Samster

apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Apache radar activated. Botak mentioned about the 3 new gals calling them from his boss house in Wh15, the three gals are
  • Xiao Dan (looks like a D cuppa)
  • Zhen Zhen (looks like having a heavy bonkable butt)
  • another smaller size cutie but i forgot her name

gotta prepare for new target exercise

Ji Xiang and Ruyi teased me, says should try the new ones. and ask me want to shuang fei or san fei. I told them I dont want to crawl out

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 16-07-2018, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
hey bro... seeing that you are the lao jiao here, can i ask...

exchanged wechat with WL, she has been messaging 'good morning' & 'good night' with short conversations in between the past few days... is this normal for WL to be friendly and keeping in contact with customers or...
Well. At least she bothers to wechat you and keep you in her frequent list haha

Worst r those who delete u or dun bother to wechat u

Old 18-07-2018, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Wink That tally newbie with the bouncy boobs along L20 perhaps?

Hey Apache, perhaps you may wanna check this out below?

Curious to know if this newbie LuLu(2062) was indeed the mm you saw that day along L20

https://sammyboyforum.com/showp...&postcount=566

https://sammyboyforum.com/showp...postcount=5718
Old 18-07-2018, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 23
GiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to behold
Re: That tally newbie with the bouncy boobs along L20 perhaps?

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post

Curious to know if this newbie LuLu(2062) was indeed the mm you saw that day along L20

She is indeed quite tall. She is probably 1.65-1.68 without heels
Old 18-07-2018, 10:23 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1986 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant future

Quote:

this is interesting, i bet Apache sure love firing his so called hell fire missiles into this fleshy babe if this is the one he saw. I might try her out too. can call her out to 1658a? or she only station in her house?
Old 18-07-2018, 10:24 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1986 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
Well. At least she bothers to wechat you and keep you in her frequent list haha

Worst r those who delete u or dun bother to wechat u
i got deleted by a few WL after not visited them for a while
Old 19-07-2018, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
i got deleted by a few WL after not visited them for a while
If u dont wechat them, for sure that over some time they delete you

Old 19-07-2018, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quote:

Thks bro

Apache getting ready to test fire this lulu soon

Old 19-07-2018, 07:36 PM
Samster

APACHE SEX DIARY - RU YI

Apache hovered into the vicinity of 1658a and wanting to test fire a few new positions, as much as my age can handle

Ruyi is available. She is in her black sexy dress, fair skin, and reveals her thigh.

Into the room 3, i am already eager to enter her. Strip her without the shower. her fair body revealed in front of me as I pulled up her one piece sexy wear to her chests. I took off her panty which smells good, recently has a fetish for undies. I put her undies on my head as I simulate pumping position on her, with all actions reflected in the mirrors. The piak piak cushioning is very shiok.

she asked me why I so horny. I told her I see her I tak boleh tahan, wanna eat her up.

just sharing a new firing position which I like to execute on babes with fleshy butts, like hers and Ji Xiang.

I wore the helmet and start to pump her missionery first to get her warmed up. she closed her eyes and seemed to enjoy every moment of the thrusts. She is still wearing her sexy dress but the straps of the dress is pulled to a side and reveals her two hills which swings up and down.

Ok, time to try out the new position on her, and see how sextifying it can be on her.

I turn her to missionery. doggie pump her for a while her dress is pulled up to her chest. her neh neh is revealed and swings like a pendulum reflected in the huge mirrors of room 3.

ready for the finale, action time. As i doggie her, I slowly pull her legs wider open, and rest her chest on a pillow. It is actually doggie with her legs open wider and a pillow on her chest for support. As i pump her, the piak piak sound is very loud due to the impact and the feel is really very shiok.

she also felt very good and horny and sextified. Before I know it, my radar and board system on high and cannot control anymore and I pressed trigger and fired lots of missiles.

i tried this method on a few gals and the feel is indeed different.

the pillow will work very well to support the WL body.

left the shop with a big smile on my face, and a happy dick also.

next target is Lu Lu and Qian Qian with the same method. Works well for WL with fleshy butts.

I have tried other poses like standing and fucking WL from behind and facing the mirror, but for me I cannot shoot while standing. I suppose everyone has different physique. So very much up to individual.

Old 19-07-2018, 07:44 PM
Samster

BTW, OKt BOtak told me tomorrow can try out the 3 new gals
  • Xiao Dan
  • Zhen Zhu
  • Dou Dou

Xiao Dan sports a D cup. Dou Dou looks more like a B. Zhen Zhu sports a fleshy butt.

I told him I can only test fire one a time. He told me to plan my schedule.

Wah lao oi, how to handle... on my list now. can fuck till august

Ji Xiang 1658a
Ruyi 1658a
Lu Lu 2062
Qian Qian 1654a
Yang Yang 1654a
Xiao DanWh15
Zhen Zhu Wh15
Dou Dou Wh15
Dan Dan Wh02
Jiu Jiu WH17
Duo Duo 1429
Anqi 1425
Bei Bei 1667
Bo Bo 1612
Tina 1612
Jia Ning 1617
Coco 1608
Duo Duo 1669

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1