The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-10-2017, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 11
MatsudaSDS is one of the Best!MatsudaSDS is one of the Best!MatsudaSDS is one of the Best!
Re: The Grooming of an Innocent Uni girl

So we made our way into the club and the partying has already started as it was around 12am. I tried to stick very closely with L and her OG mates but I kept getting distracted by my other fellow OGLs and the organizing committee members with all the "Hey bro!" small talk.

I lost sight of L and her OG and I decided to hang out near the bar counter to get a drink. After clubbing for 3 years since NS and uni 1st year, this whole scene seemed to bore me by now.

L suddenly approached and found me from out of the crowd.

L: "So this is how clubbing is like."

Me (straining my ears amidst the loud music): "WHAT???"

L (shouting this time): "SO THIS IS HOW CLUBBING IS LIKE! WHY DO PEOPLE DANCE LIKE THAT?"

She was pointing to the crowd on the dance floor flailing their hands around and shaking their heads.

Me: "THAT IS HOW CLUBBING IS LIKE. PEOPLE DANCING NEED TO GET HIGH OR 自-HIGH"

L: "I CAN'T GET HIGH LEH. HOW?"

I had just the thing for her; I ordered a Red Bull Vodka shot from the counter and gave it to her. I gestured to her to bottoms up, which she did. Then I led her back into the crowd to dance with her OG.

30 minutes in and she started to get really high and was screaming "Wooooo!" together with the rest of the girls. That was also how I knew that her alcohol tolerance was very low.

I decided to try my luck and put my hands on her hips; no response from her so I left them there. Her hips were very small and soft and I couldn't believe how easily excited I was with a xmm.

L eventually broke off from my grasp and moved on to dance with the rest of the girls. I hung around her group of friends and kept her in my sights.

Suddenly, I noticed a weird change in her behaviour.

L was no longer waving her hands around and she just stood there in the crowd with her head looking down.

"Was she tired? Drunk? About to puke? Headache?", I thought to myself.

I pushed myself through the crowd to reach her and then I realized that she was in tears. And I could see why now.

One of her OG guys behind her had his hand under her dress and was fondling her ass.

I instinctively reached out to grab the guy's free hand.

Me: "HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

---
Old 27-10-2017, 04:36 PM
Samster

MatsudaSDS is one of the Best!MatsudaSDS is one of the Best!MatsudaSDS is one of the Best!

Hi all, thanks for your support so far.

I am free to write some parts now as I am currently on leave. But from next week onwards, I won't be so free.

So please bear with me and stay tuned to more adventures with L.
Old 28-10-2017, 03:12 PM
Samster

The guy immediately withdrew his hand and said "Sorry sorry sorry..." and attempted to leave the scene of the crime by quickly sneaking out of the crowd.

I was about to pursue him when L grabbed my elbow and said:

"No never mind. Let him go....."

Me: "But we can't just....."

L started shaking her head and I got the hint.

I grabbed her hand and brought her out of the club to Jiak Kim bridge for a breather.

Me: "Why did you stop me there? We should have apprehended him and seek justice for you."

L: "I didn't want any trouble. And I am scared of what people might think of me if they found out about it. I feel so dirty right now..."

Me: "Hey, it's not your fault ok? Don't blame yourself or ever think that you are dirty. You never wanted this to happen to you"

L (resting her head and arms on the bridge railing): "I see..... Guess clubbing is not the right environment for me then....."

There was an awkward moment of silence as we just stared into the river on the bridge.

L: "Hey M. Thanks for being my knight in shining armour. If you didn't save me back there, I don't know what I would do..."

Me: "Don't mention it. In fact, I should apologize. I forgot to tell you that clubbing guys can get really touchy."

L: "How about you? Are you one of them too?"

Me (nervous and guilty): "What??? Of course not. I don't like clubbing anymore too. Too noisy and crowded ya? Hahahaha"

I got reminded of my clubbing days during NS when I was the one getting a cheap thrill out of groping random clubbing chicks' ass and tits.

L: "Haha of course I know you are not. You are the No.1 gentleman in my eyes..."

Me: "Oh? Be careful with what you say. Or else your boyfriend might get jealous if he hears that."

L: "Why do you keep saying that I have a boyfriend? I don't have one. Never had one before..."

Me (shocked): "What?!?! No way! How can a cute and pretty girl like you not have a boyfriend before?"

L: "Well, I guess I have never met the right guy yet..."

"Until now..."

Her last 2 words were barely inaudible as she whispered under her breath but I could make out what she said.

Me (acting as though I didn't catch that): "Sorry? I didn't catch that last part"

L: "Nah its nothing. Can we go back now? I am tired."

---
Old 28-10-2017, 03:13 PM
Samster

Alright guys, the romance part is over.

This is where the real action begins.......
Old 28-10-2017, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Zusman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, support!
Old 28-10-2017, 04:09 PM
Samster

When school started, I started hanging out with L more often. She stayed in the Hall next to mine so we could practically see each other almost every day.

We were having lunch and dinner together whenever we could and our friends from camp already suspected that something was going on between us when they keep seeing us together.

As I hung out with L more, I got to know her background a lot better. She was the youngest of 2 girls, and her older sister of 3 years was very protective of her. Which led to her being very sheltered and not knowing anything about the real world and guys. So she would listen to her older sis all the time and took what she said as the absolute truth:

"Study hard in uni! Don't play around too much when you are in Hall! Be careful of boys, they only want to get into your pants..."

That also indicated to me that she was very reserved and guarded. So I knew she will be a tough nut to break down.

Not only that, she never puts on makeup and her dressing was also very plain and boring. She was always in T-shirts and shorts as she was most comfortable in them. I have never seen her in a dress or anything else (other than the time when she borrowed that black bodycon dress from her sis). Her set of bras (and I assumed her panties as well) were always white and full cup and bought by her mum for her; the pushup bra from the clubbing night was actually borrowed from her sis as well!

Coming from 10 years in an all-girls school and having only had 2 years of interaction with boys in JC, she was totally clueless around boys and their flirtatious gestures to her. Whereas I was from mixed schools since Primary school all the way to Poly and I knew how girls behaved and how to make them soft in your hands.

In fact, my first relationship in Poly was with a wild and experienced senior who took my first time as a xdd and exposed me to the world of sexual debauchery; whatever position you would know, I would have most probably done it before. Think of your typical Ah Lian wearing spaghetti strap top and hot pants with dyed hair. She was the dominant one in our relationship and eventually left me for an older and more experienced guy.

So here comes a chance for me to be the dominant one instead and "teach" this innocent girl about the world of pleasure.

After half a semester of hanging out together, L's cuteness and sweet nature started to grow on me. So I confessed to her over a cheap restaurant dinner and she was over the moon about it as I became her first BF. We were finally official and almost always seen in school holding hands together as a couple.

---

I was always thinking of many ways to break down her defenses and not come off as a pervert when my chance finally came while queuing up for a movie ticket.

I was queuing with L in the zig zag queue for tickets when I noticed a C-cupper girl directly in front of me in the queue. She was wearing a white spaghetti top and her black bra was showing through her top. Being a hot blooded male, I was naturally trying to steal a glimpse at her ample bosoms.

"OUCH!!!", L pinched my elbow tightly.

L: "I caught you looking ah!"

I apologized profusely and reasoned with L that I was looking around and it just so happens that my gaze landed on that girl when she caught me looking. L didn't want to hear any of it and tried to act all pissed about it by ignoring me.

Much later in the cinema when we were slouched in our couple seats and waiting for the movie to begin, L suddenly popped this question.

L: "Hey M. Is it true that all guys like busty girls?"

Me thinking to myself: 'Ah shit. This kind of trick question. How to respond sia?'

I knew L was the kind who did not want to be lied to so I decided to be truthful:

Me: "Well... I would think most guys would prefer a bustier girl if we had a choice..."

L: "Ok... Then are you happy with my size?"

Me: "My dear, I don't care about your cup size or anything. I am just happy that you are mine and nothing else matters."

L: "Orh ok... To be honest, I also want to be a bit bigger leh. But I don't know how..."

Me: "You could always drink papaya milkshake. I heard it helps with the growth of your bust?"

L: "Orh ok. I will go back to the school's fruit juice stall and order everyday from now on."

Then suddenly, it hit me that here was my chance!

Me: "Actually... There is another way for your boobs to grow really fast....."

L: "Huh? Really??? How???"

Me: "I show you later back in Hall ok?"

I gave her that sneaky smirk in the darkness of the cinema theatre and I was very sure she did not catch my intention...
Old 28-10-2017, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 8
Lewanbowski deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more!
Old 29-10-2017, 04:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 8
canihaveboobs is a glorious beacon of lightcanihaveboobs is a glorious beacon of lightcanihaveboobs is a glorious beacon of lightcanihaveboobs is a glorious beacon of lightcanihaveboobs is a glorious beacon of lightcanihaveboobs is a glorious beacon of light

Camping here !
Old 29-10-2017, 07:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatsudaSDS View Post
Alright guys, the romance part is over.

This is where the real action begins.......
Looking forward to the juicy parts.
Old 31-10-2017, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Convoisier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for next installment
Old 31-10-2017, 10:46 PM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mari87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good. Looking forward to next instalment.
Old 03-11-2017, 10:20 AM
Samster

Aximater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for updates
Old 03-11-2017, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 7
LukasStar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLukasStar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Waiting for next instalment .
Old 03-11-2017, 01:46 PM
Samster

dalazza deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice, more updates please
Old 03-11-2017, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15628 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Great story. Please continue.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1