The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-11-2014, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1246 / Power: 18
69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of
Re: Has anyone here been sucked off by someone who shouldn't have?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpionnn View Post
Getting sucked off by an ah gua while serving my 20 days SOL counts?

wow brudder
UPs DONE= testsg, lookingaround, kinichix, coolmanspooky, smokementho, Oldunclesg, evermore, peiyee, BoobsterUnited, We5tlife, NotYoungMan, ahbey, WankJanice, Skyzfire, max_priest, kabul, NEXT To UP= ???
Old 21-11-2014, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 636 / Power: 22
des4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to all

Suck off by sherine ? The worst day of my chionging life
Old 21-11-2014, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

Drinking with a friend drinking red wine in her apartment and next moment found her sucking me off. Haha!
Old 21-11-2014, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
koocheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ojit82 View Post
By my god sister... purely "accidental".. heheh..
Hahaha...same here. purely "accidental" as well.
Old 24-11-2014, 04:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
ojit82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by man6969 View Post
How did that happen?
Booked out from camp... asked her out since i just broke off with my gf.. (damn bmt!!).. told her sad story .. she consoled me..."accidentally" we start kissing...did heavy petting..asked for a blowjob.. and she obliged.. but felt guilty and stopped her before i ejaculated... thinking back.. i regretted stopping it halfway... she was a looker... hahah... now happily married.. but not contacting... just a friend on facebook... sad sad story..
Old 25-11-2014, 07:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 13
cheatingchris deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

By my ex-gf's best fren!!! Abt 12 yr ago !!! This is oso maybe my best sex story.

Ok, actually she is a normal plain jane - not pretty but not ugly also but body very good type. When I broke up with my ex that time hor, i contacted her to try to help me get my ex back lo. I think so she like me a bit oso coz a few times she accompany me go drinking and talk abt my break up. At that time, i remember her bf go australia study so she oso lonely.

1 nite I told her i was stressed and goin for a massage (clean one). She ask me don waste money go over her place as parents not in town - she can give me good massage and talk also. Think nothing of it so i went thinking the most head and shoulder massage.

When i go over, she brought me to her house top floor like attic but it is a cozy area got tv and stereo. At first we talk a bit on my problems while seeping some wine and watch Gone in 60 seconds. By the time the movie end it was about 1am liaoz. She then lay those thin mattress on the floor and ask me lie down and remove my tee (i got my berms on). i got a tattoo on my back and so a bit pai seh. I remember she was shock i got a tattoo. She took baby oil and started massage my back and shoulder and then head. So shiok till i fall nearly fall asleep till she ask me turn around and she started massaging even my face. Now she was wearing a sunnydress that night and when she was massaging my face, my right arm had no place to put so I put around her that time. Soon she moved down and massaged my chest and with body oil and on my sides, i started to get a bit horny.

This is when i start to run my hand on her back - slowly on the surface. Soon i was stroking her hamstring that part under her dress and getting a erection. She suddenly moved away and said "HEY, dont anyhow take advantage AH". I replied her massage made me so relaxed.

She then sat on my belly with her back facing me and cont to massage my thighs. with this action and baby oil, my cock become even more hard and i tell you she can see - every action is close to my cock - back and forth. Soon i started put my 2 hands on her hips to try to stabilise her. She nvr object and slowly i somehow manage to put my hands under her dress and started stroking her body but not on her buttocks or cb or boop - only on the side and stomach area. i can feel she oso feel good. i was waiting if she will respond. As time go back... can hear her give out a short moan. Suddenly, she apply oil on her palm and slipped her hands into my berms. I almost CUMMED but know action starting liao. I started to put my hands under her bra while she massaged my groin. Out of the blue, she started sliding her body towards my head and started pushing my shorts down. It was in full glory i tell you - almost explode type. Then she went down on me.......... for about 20 seconds and I came. SHIT! SO malu.

She then fell back on me and I continued fondling her breast and now i pull her dress up and remove her dress and bra. all these without face to face. Slowly placed her on my side and went lick her boops. She close her eyes and moan. maybe don wan eye contact. can hear her moans getting louder and more intense.. started remove her panties and fingered her. boy, was it tight. many times she try use her hand push my hand away but i never let go. soon she just start rubbing my cock again. in no time i became hard again and went lick her cb. wah seh, first time i see a woman twich her body and scream so hard. I then tried enter her BUT she stopped me coz no condom scared got reminant sperm. But as a 23-24 yr old boy i cannot tahan and start chut pattern. I cont what i was doing and started frenching her. As I was on top of her in in a doggy position while she was lying down, she started jerking my cock. Slowly, i went lower and lower and used my cock to rub her vulva. She got wet and wetter and I just slotted it in. She was shocked but i know she was enjoying. I slow fucked her and she whispered into my ears dont come inside. Had her cum a few more times and when i knew i was coming i told her, she pushed me over and blew me till i cum again.

We slept for a few hours and got up. She told me not to treat her as a rebound but still can be good frens. Said we both wanted it. So mature for her age. After that, our relationship became funny. Very cold. We didnt do it again. Only met up with her for coffee and dinner. After that drift apart. Didnt get back with my ex oso.
Old 26-11-2014, 02:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 16
happyday00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhappyday00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yeah once....
Old 26-11-2014, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 15
freezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find better
went drinking with a minah classmate some yrs ago. Sent her home and convinced her to give me a blowjob right infront of her doorstep. Sibei exciting and just release a week's load inside her mouth. She just promptly swallowed.

had a few other rendevous after that but stopped after she patched back with her bf

x
Old 26-11-2014, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 11
darknight80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydarknight80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

During my school days with my friend. We were doing projects at her house while the rest of our group fly aeroplane and didnt turn up. Somehow we chat can become sexy chat. She request to see how big is my tool and i whipped it out for her to see. She touched it and view it from different angle. I ask her to use her tongue to taste it too which she did. Taste taste a bit with her tongue and i slowly put my hand behind her head and guide my cock into her mouth. She never reject and i go in and out of her mouth. She holds on to my butt helping with the push. Shiok. Didnt have condom so did not have sex with her. Gave her cunnilingus too and making her to cum first before i cum into her mouth.
Old 26-11-2014, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 19
Punder is a splendid one to beholdPunder is a splendid one to beholdPunder is a splendid one to beholdPunder is a splendid one to beholdPunder is a splendid one to beholdPunder is a splendid one to beholdPunder is a splendid one to beholdPunder is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheatingchris View Post
By my ex-gf's best fren!!! Abt 12 yr ago !!! This is oso maybe my best sex story.

Ok, actually she is a normal plain jane - not pretty but not ugly also but body very good type. When I broke up with my ex that time hor, i contacted her to try to help me get my ex back lo. I think so she like me a bit oso coz a few times she accompany me go drinking and talk abt my break up. At that time, i remember her bf go australia study so she oso lonely.

1 nite I told her i was stressed and goin for a massage (clean one). She ask me don waste money go over her place as parents not in town - she can give me good massage and talk also. Think nothing of it so i went thinking the most head and shoulder massage.

When i go over, she brought me to her house top floor like attic but it is a cozy area got tv and stereo. At first we talk a bit on my problems while seeping some wine and watch Gone in 60 seconds. By the time the movie end it was about 1am liaoz. She then lay those thin mattress on the floor and ask me lie down and remove my tee (i got my berms on). i got a tattoo on my back and so a bit pai seh. I remember she was shock i got a tattoo. She took baby oil and started massage my back and shoulder and then head. So shiok till i fall nearly fall asleep till she ask me turn around and she started massaging even my face. Now she was wearing a sunnydress that night and when she was massaging my face, my right arm had no place to put so I put around her that time. Soon she moved down and massaged my chest and with body oil and on my sides, i started to get a bit horny.

This is when i start to run my hand on her back - slowly on the surface. Soon i was stroking her hamstring that part under her dress and getting a erection. She suddenly moved away and said "HEY, dont anyhow take advantage AH". I replied her massage made me so relaxed.

She then sat on my belly with her back facing me and cont to massage my thighs. with this action and baby oil, my cock become even more hard and i tell you she can see - every action is close to my cock - back and forth. Soon i started put my 2 hands on her hips to try to stabilise her. She nvr object and slowly i somehow manage to put my hands under her dress and started stroking her body but not on her buttocks or cb or boop - only on the side and stomach area. i can feel she oso feel good. i was waiting if she will respond. As time go back... can hear her give out a short moan. Suddenly, she apply oil on her palm and slipped her hands into my berms. I almost CUMMED but know action starting liao. I started to put my hands under her bra while she massaged my groin. Out of the blue, she started sliding her body towards my head and started pushing my shorts down. It was in full glory i tell you - almost explode type. Then she went down on me.......... for about 20 seconds and I came. SHIT! SO malu.

She then fell back on me and I continued fondling her breast and now i pull her dress up and remove her dress and bra. all these without face to face. Slowly placed her on my side and went lick her boops. She close her eyes and moan. maybe don wan eye contact. can hear her moans getting louder and more intense.. started remove her panties and fingered her. boy, was it tight. many times she try use her hand push my hand away but i never let go. soon she just start rubbing my cock again. in no time i became hard again and went lick her cb. wah seh, first time i see a woman twich her body and scream so hard. I then tried enter her BUT she stopped me coz no condom scared got reminant sperm. But as a 23-24 yr old boy i cannot tahan and start chut pattern. I cont what i was doing and started frenching her. As I was on top of her in in a doggy position while she was lying down, she started jerking my cock. Slowly, i went lower and lower and used my cock to rub her vulva. She got wet and wetter and I just slotted it in. She was shocked but i know she was enjoying. I slow fucked her and she whispered into my ears dont come inside. Had her cum a few more times and when i knew i was coming i told her, she pushed me over and blew me till i cum again.

We slept for a few hours and got up. She told me not to treat her as a rebound but still can be good frens. Said we both wanted it. So mature for her age. After that, our relationship became funny. Very cold. We didnt do it again. Only met up with her for coffee and dinner. After that drift apart. Didnt get back with my ex oso.
Aweosme BRO!!!!!!

If you have upz me, you are in the waiting list. FIFO. First in first out ok.
Old 26-11-2014, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

All like enjoyable happy ending my have a gross ending
Old 26-11-2014, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1221 / Power: 16
sicknasty has much to be proud ofsicknasty has much to be proud ofsicknasty has much to be proud ofsicknasty has much to be proud ofsicknasty has much to be proud ofsicknasty has much to be proud ofsicknasty has much to be proud ofsicknasty has much to be proud ofsicknasty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
All like enjoyable happy ending my have a gross ending
I Met a girl on some chat app, met up at my house the very night but regretted . Totally different from photo and very fat, end up she's the one seducing me but my didi not totally hard just amazed by her e-f cup and got a super awesome the best bj I ever received in my life but when she request for me to fuck her , my didi went soft. What happen next is not even worth mentioning. Just a bad experience
Old 26-11-2014, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheatingchris View Post

Same situation as me bro, slept with a friend who i know for so many years. Not exactly close but contact once in a while, one night went drinking and things happen. Like you, after that meet for meals to catch up, never mention it again. We are single now but dun know how to approach her for more fun.
Old 26-11-2014, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
FastLove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I got sucked of by my mother-law. If you all can help to up my points I can write the story in Adult Discussions about Sex.

cheers
Old 26-11-2014, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicknasty View Post
I Met a girl on some chat app, met up at my house the very night but regretted . Totally different from photo and very fat, end up she's the one seducing me but my didi not totally hard just amazed by her e-f cup and got a super awesome the best bj I ever received in my life but when she request for me to fuck her , my didi went soft. What happen next is not even worth mentioning. Just a bad experience
Lol bro the gal is ok but it was another factor that make it gross......

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1