The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 19-05-2012, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Have anyone fallen in love with a FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelcastle View Post
Hi brothers , anyone had the same feel with me before ? Can you have a relationship with them ? If she with you she does not even ask you pay anything even go shopping.
You are now in the process of being KC, so the requests have not come yet. Why you want a relationship with FL in the first place?

Go for variety better, she only wants to relate with your wallet.
Old 19-05-2012, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by justl00king View Post
You are now in the process of being KC, so the requests have not come yet. Why you want a relationship with FL in the first place?

Go for variety better, she only wants to relate with your wallet.
Willing giver la bro lolzzzz
All for LUV~~~~~~~~~~~~
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 20-05-2012, 10:30 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiokpleasure View Post

anyone can advise how do i filter the real samsters from the fake?
There's no such as "real" of "fake" samsters. Every nick is nothing more than an internet persona... something that exists in cyberspace but not in real life.

How much you want to disclose about the real world you live in is entirely up to you. Read my signature.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 20-05-2012, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 983 / Power: 12
shiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to behold

No la, what i meant if people pm me for fr, i shouldn't disclose to everyone right? For fear they might be AV
Old 20-05-2012, 02:39 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiokpleasure View Post
No la, what i meant if people pm me for fr, i shouldn't disclose to everyone right? For fear they might be AV
AV is not interested in your FR.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 20-05-2012, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

we can have a meet up and you can share what you want.. wiser to hear it from another POV..

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 21-05-2012, 12:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
jklpoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Why do people always think that FLs are here just to con you money?

You paying them for their special girlfren feeling mah. Just like you pay local so call "Higher class" "Better Quality" girls for their special girlfren feeling mah. Same same. Except you pay the local girls in term of Ipad, latest mobile, lastest brand and so on.

To me, no difference loh like this.

Worse, some local girls, or those good good so call better in all ways girls, wants you to spend on them and still act so dao...while at least those FL, you spent on them, they act really guai guai towards you.

Talk about baby, and family. Some local guai guai high quality and prospect girl also can halfway when baby 2 years old dont want baby and go with other man, dont even look back.

So seriously whats the difference. I see no difference at all. You want talk about their job nature. Please lah, some good good local girl also have wild ONS with different guys 4 times in a week, some every day. KNS, you see them geek geek wear spec kind, work in library, at night fuking horny...see before or not. To me, got difference meh, this kind of girl compare with FL? At least FL get paid and make a lot of money, kns, this kind of local girl get fuk, and get nothing out of it. So which one better?

Talk about love, Please lah, the only way to prove that she really love you is to tell her you broke one day, lost your job, lost all your money in shares. And see whether she still want you. Act really no money for 3 months, eat also must share bread that kind of broke. If she still want you, then congrat, you have found your true love.
Old 21-05-2012, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 983 / Power: 12
shiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jklpoi View Post
Why do people always think that FLs are here just to con you money?

You paying them for their special girlfren feeling mah. Just like you pay local so call "Higher class" "Better Quality" girls for their special girlfren feeling mah. Same same. Except you pay the local girls in term of Ipad, latest mobile, lastest brand and so on.

To me, no difference loh like this.

Worse, some local girls, or those good good so call better in all ways girls, wants you to spend on them and still act so dao...while at least those FL, you spent on them, they act really guai guai towards you.

Talk about baby, and family. Some local guai guai high quality and prospect girl also can halfway when baby 2 years old dont want baby and go with other man, dont even look back.

So seriously whats the difference. I see no difference at all. You want talk about their job nature. Please lah, some good good local girl also have wild ONS with different guys 4 times in a week, some every day. KNS, you see them geek geek wear spec kind, work in library, at night fuking horny...see before or not. To me, got difference meh, this kind of girl compare with FL? At least FL get paid and make a lot of money, kns, this kind of local girl get fuk, and get nothing out of it. So which one better?

Talk about love, Please lah, the only way to prove that she really love you is to tell her you broke one day, lost your job, lost all your money in shares. And see whether she still want you. Act really no money for 3 months, eat also must share bread that kind of broke. If she still want you, then congrat, you have found your true love.

maybe coz you talk about a future with a good good girl, have some kinda planning about life together.

do you talk about such thing with a FL or wild horny girls? i don't think so and even you don't wish to talk to them about this. just fuck and have fun. that's it. just for the moment.
Old 21-05-2012, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9280 / Power: 18
songest has a reputation beyond reputesongest has a reputation beyond reputesongest has a reputation beyond reputesongest has a reputation beyond reputesongest has a reputation beyond reputesongest has a reputation beyond reputesongest has a reputation beyond reputesongest has a reputation beyond reputesongest has a reputation beyond reputesongest has a reputation beyond reputesongest has a reputation beyond repute

Have anyone fallen in love with a FL?

Rule #1.
When u want to fall in love with a FL.
Just remember that FL is not FreeLance, it is Failed Love

Rule #2
If above doesn't work.
FL is Fake Love

Now, repeatedly chant the above 7 times and you will remember for life.
Old 22-05-2012, 04:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 20
SpIkEY is a glorious beacon of lightSpIkEY is a glorious beacon of lightSpIkEY is a glorious beacon of lightSpIkEY is a glorious beacon of lightSpIkEY is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by songest View Post
Have anyone fallen in love with a FL?

Rule #1.
When u want to fall in love with a FL.
Just remember that FL is not FreeLance, it is Failed Love

Rule #2
If above doesn't work.
FL is Fake Love

Now, repeatedly chant the above 7 times and you will remember for life.
Good words !!! upzz u my humble points ..
Old 22-05-2012, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 13
Sen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolflust View Post
If you are able to move off to another country with her and live a new life?

Other than that it's going to be difficult as Singapore is such a small place.

Or just pray for the next life like I do.
hahhahaa next life good 1
Old 22-05-2012, 05:11 PM
Samster

Sen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by superhuman View Post
My guess is that you tio3 diao2 (kena kc) by a FL and you like her. So every time think about her and want to meet her. Always sms her also.

But each time after 'the act', you feel empty. After u go out with her (altho she no want ur money), she will tell u she has to go work. N u feel empty.

N the bloody cycle starts again.

My advice (it may not be the best but it works for me)- have a few girls at the same time. Spread your attention over 4 or 5 and you will won't feel that bad. Why? Because you will begin to see that all the girls' actions are the same.

I stand corrected...
you've hit the nail smack on the head ! interesting management of "emo" so that your KC is distributed between several rather than 1 single person.
Old 22-05-2012, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ag1_Boar View Post
I have. Local FL. She quit being FL for us, shortly after we went "steady". Was with her for 3 years before we split (for unrelated reasons).

I could overlook the fact that she was an FL because she was doing it purely to get by. Not because she was too lazy to work hard in a proper job, or that she was materialistic.

If you really want her, you must be able to overlook that part of her life. Never ever use it as a trump card in the relationship, never ever bring it up to gain an advantage for yourself. Also look deeply into why she went into that line and into her flawed character... whether its something you can live with.
wow ... 3 yrs ... local F/L might be different from PRC F/L ?
Old 22-05-2012, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl View Post
so many members here can share their stories of falling into KC dua kang..
think it's not duakang ... it's a Black HOLE ...
Old 22-05-2012, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironbird View Post
It all depend on you and what u define as love or r/s. If u r the romantic and dreamer type of person, there's a saying "better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all"

When u look back your life, you would remember tis part of your life.

But if you are the idealist and practical person, then I tell you, forget abt it. Stop believing in all these shit.

And yes, dun even get married or start a r/s. The problem is not FL or non FL. Local gals also will cheats, divorce you and do all sorts of things that FL do. They might also be whoring in a subtle way albeit not for money.

It all depends on you and your perspective of life.
Perspective of Life is a good way to deal with this kind of situation ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1